Continue reading recommended reviews

Tammy B.
Mount Airy, MD
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
03/29/2020
Auto Magicians Work Here
After 6 months of Toyota Highlander traction control system (TCS) problems, and no Toyota/Dealer, or other local "auto specialists" able to solve the TCS/"Check-engine" light problems, I took the car to That Auto Shop and JR and his band of auto magicians. JR clearly understands modern auto electronics, and the inter-dependence of modern car electronics. He/they "stuck with it" until they resolved the problems. After a month of heady driving - happy to report: No further problems to date. Thanks JR/et al.

LH
Lanning H.
Walkersville, MD
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
03/20/2020
2004 Mazda 6 collision headlamp & front grille repair - Great Job !
I first visited here to avoid a license revocation because I was driving with a defective passenger side head-lamp. I got a repair order from the State Police.

I needed my right front fender removed to install the headkamp I had purchased. This was completed quickly and efficiently.

On my latest visit, I had them replace my other headlamp as well as my front grille,

You can speak to real humans avout your vehicular needs, They will repospond in a fastvabd affordabl manner, this
I would swear to in court.

Thabks agaib ! All at That Auto Shop.