Jeffrey C.
Lexus ES 350
12/14/2019
Best experience!
The service and transparency here is like no other shop. For starters I actually rode with the tech on the test drive. That’s unheard of. Secondly, I was brought to the back to actually see all that was wrong under the vehicle. They also offer shuttle services so you have the option to go home vs waiting. Great group of honest guys. I’m positive my bill would of been higher elsewhere.

A++ Shop

LR
Laura R.
GMC Terrain
12/12/2019
Honest and Reliable
I first came to That Auto Shop after a horrible experience at another shop in town. JR is amazing. He makes you feel like family and I completely trust him and all his recommendations. These guys really know their stuff. I refer ALL my friends and I will NEVER go anywhere else. Keep up the amazing work!

David S.
12/11/2019
Great service all the way around
Good reliable service

joker B.
Toyota Celica
12/11/2019
Outstanding Service!
JR and his team provided an outstanding and personable service. Highly recommended!

Toyota Sequoia
12/10/2019
All around great service
Honest and good service!

Clark W.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/10/2019
Good shop
Capable people good price. JR is a very accommodating manager and a nice guy. I recommend highly

DF
Dexter F.
Chrysler 300
11/26/2019
Awesome Job, and very responsive
They have earned my business. I'm sending my family all their cars to them. They fix the vehicle and for an excellent price. They are also accommodating.

AH
Arora H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/22/2019
Very thorough and honest with Customers
I’ve called many times, and every time I called I was helped in the best way. They’re incredibly prompt with giving estimates, and willing to exceed your expectations of help. Prices are incredibly affordable and reasonable, and the mechanic work is even better. I’ve been to many mechanics and most took advantage of me or treated me poorly. Definitely going here for all my troubles and even just for some information or guidance. Thank you all!

Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/18/2019
Honest and reasonably priced!!
RJ and his assistant are absolutely amazing. They’re the most honest mechanics I’ve met, and don’t try to sell you on getting parts fixed when it’s not absolutely necessary. They go above and beyond. Very responsive on quotes and were able to get me an apt the same week. You can tell they really enjoy what they do. Will definitely be using them for all my future car needs, including oil changes.

CL
Carol L.
Mount Airy, MD
11/14/2019
Thorough and convenient
JR and David made sure everything was done properly even though that meant a very long workday for them. I appreciate the quality work on my car!

Christine B.
10/31/2019
We are new to the area and needed to find a mechanic quickly. That Auto Shop did a great job. Reasonable prices and knowledgeable mechanics.

Chris B.
10/28/2019
Speed and convenience
Very helpful and fast. Super friendly

Richard B.
10/24/2019
Stop by.
I stop by to schedule an appointment for next Thursday to bring my wife’s car and one of my cars in for an oil change and some service. The car I stopped by in also need a oil change and they were very nice and took us right in and officially got that done. My wife and I always feel like we get an honest assessment on our cars and so far it has been positive

Micheal M.
10/17/2019
Great experience
Quick, efficient and reasonable pricing!

Sedrick W.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/12/2019
Great service.
My grandfather and father was mechanics. So to find a mechanic I can trust is a big deal. And I think I have found one hear.

Lukas S.
Toyota Avalon
10/12/2019
They know what they doing.
These guys bend over backwards to do the job right.

MF
Great, personalized, professional service

Donna D.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/01/2019
I am very happy with the service I got. They work with my warranty program and and the place I got my SUV from to get it on the road and running great and a great price.

Jason C.
Mercury Mariner
09/28/2019
Great place
I had wheel bearings replaced and a short time later when having other maintenance done they discovered one of the wheel bearings was not quite right. They change it out under warranty on their own accord. They just did what needed to be done! I highly recommend JR and his guys to look after your vehicle and to do what’s right!

09/20/2019
Great Service, Trustworthy and Fair
Always great great arrive here, JR is a great guy, excellent customer service. Prices are fair, and the work gets done quickly. Even better he will tell you if it's even worth doing !