Ford Fiesta
09/18/2020
Easy and quick. No hassle and good prices.

FIAT 500
09/15/2020
Fast and easy!
They diagnosed the issue my car was having and got the work done quickly. Definitely going back.

SF
Silvia F.
09/10/2020
Very recommendable. Friendly and dedicated staff, very fair pricing. I had problems with the proper fitting of a replacement part. The staff went out of their way to solve the issue and get me back on the road safe and sound. Will definitely come back for any type of car service or problems.

OS
Olivia S.
09/10/2020
Good work
I had an engine installed in a '98 Forester and I also had the transmission swapped. The car I had before was also a chassis that I found an engine for. I went to a different shop- I bought the engine, had it delivered to the body shop and they had the engine installed within a week. However with those guys I had to turn around right away because several hoses were loose and radiator fluid spilled out and a few other small problems had to be fixed. It took 6 weeks for That Auto Shop's guys to do the job, but it was worth the wait. There are no problems with the vehicle at all and it runs beautifully. The fuse for my fan was sticking out, but that's the only thing I've found awry.

NP
Natalie P.
Frederick, MD
09/08/2020
Great customer service and really quick. Quoted me at a good price and was in and out. Thanks!

09/08/2020
Excellent timely service
Very professional and prompt service.

TJ
Troy J.
Buick Enclave
09/02/2020
Oil change and tire rotation
Fast prompt service

09/02/2020
AUsome Auto Shop
Great service and honest.

KV
Khole V.
08/28/2020
Kind employees, efficient service.
Some quality service right here😤

Jeffrey C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/24/2020
Emergency resolved same day! Best shop around!
My wife experienced overheating issues on her way to work and decided to turn around. Great decision. We brought it in and found out the water pump was going. The drive belt was also in rough shape.
I also had a few things to address on my car. JR and the guys at that auto shop managed to get both cars addressed same day. Great great great shop. Thank you guys again.

Scion tC
08/20/2020
Fast and Excellent Service
Oil change was done quickly and they even inspected other parts of my car to make sure i was good and gave me some recommendations. I would def come again.

Sarah H.
08/18/2020
Good customer service
Good customer service, easy drop off.
Called back after missing my call.

Carol W.
Frederick, MD
08/14/2020
I like the people here, I feel confident that there honest and reasonably priced. I have recomend them to others.
rated 10

Kia Sedona
08/13/2020
more communication
So far things are good with the used transmission. You even fixed my speedometer which the dealer couldn't. The only issue I had was lack of communication. I had to call to get information instead of being kept abreast of what was going on. A call (or email) updating the progress would have gone a long way, especially given the long duration of the repair. (I did initiate an email to you but no response.) Still overall, I feel good about the repair and the diligence you you gave to diagnosing and fixing the problem with the speedometer. The information you provide on contact was accurate and clear. And the Pricing was very good.

Tomas M.
Nissan Quest
08/13/2020
JR & David - Top Mechanics
The shop was busy today and JR was able to pinpoint & correct the problem I was having with my van. This is a great place to have one's vehicle repaired. A friend of mine (who is a frequent customer there) recommended this shop to me & I'm glad he did. Top place this is. Cheers!