09/02/2020
AUsome Auto Shop
Great service and honest.

KV
Khole V.
08/28/2020
Kind employees, efficient service.
Some quality service right here😤

Jeffrey C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/24/2020
Emergency resolved same day! Best shop around!
My wife experienced overheating issues on her way to work and decided to turn around. Great decision. We brought it in and found out the water pump was going. The drive belt was also in rough shape.
I also had a few things to address on my car. JR and the guys at that auto shop managed to get both cars addressed same day. Great great great shop. Thank you guys again.

Scion tC
08/20/2020
Fast and Excellent Service
Oil change was done quickly and they even inspected other parts of my car to make sure i was good and gave me some recommendations. I would def come again.

Sarah H.
08/18/2020
Good customer service
Good customer service, easy drop off.
Called back after missing my call.

Carol W.
Frederick, MD
08/14/2020
I like the people here, I feel confident that there honest and reasonably priced. I have recomend them to others.
rated 10

Kia Sedona
08/13/2020
more communication
So far things are good with the used transmission. You even fixed my speedometer which the dealer couldn't. The only issue I had was lack of communication. I had to call to get information instead of being kept abreast of what was going on. A call (or email) updating the progress would have gone a long way, especially given the long duration of the repair. (I did initiate an email to you but no response.) Still overall, I feel good about the repair and the diligence you you gave to diagnosing and fixing the problem with the speedometer. The information you provide on contact was accurate and clear. And the Pricing was very good.

Tomas M.
Nissan Quest
08/13/2020
JR & David - Top Mechanics
The shop was busy today and JR was able to pinpoint & correct the problem I was having with my van. This is a great place to have one's vehicle repaired. A friend of mine (who is a frequent customer there) recommended this shop to me & I'm glad he did. Top place this is. Cheers!

MF
Mike F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/10/2020
Terrific, professional service.
JR is one of the most knowledgeable shop managers I have ever met. He is always able to pin point the mechanical problem and have it fixed in a timely fashion.

MU
Melissa U.
Honda Civic del Sol
08/10/2020
Incredible Service & Repair Year After Year
JR & his crew continue to offer great options to keep our older cars in top mehanical & safe conditions.

PD
Paul D.
Frederick, MD
Hyundai Accent
08/08/2020
I'm a repeat customer because of your honest and courteous customer service and quality work.

Marsha M.
Toyota Sequoia
08/07/2020
Always quality work!
JR is a master mechanic! Always reasonably priced and honest!!

AG
Amber G.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/01/2020
Fast and Reliable
That Auto Shop is one of my favorite auto shops I've ever been to. Prices are more than decent, mechanics work in a timely manner and I feel like they're always being honest about any issues my car is having.

TE
Tomeika E.
07/31/2020
Efficiency and knowledge
These guys are friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable when it comes to service and cars. I appreciate their knowledge of the mechanics of cars. And I will definitely be back for future service.

BC
Breonna C.
Jeep Renegade
07/30/2020
One of best auto shops I’ve gone too! I’ve taken 2 of my cars there in the past two years. They always do an excellent job. I always feel like I’m getting quality service without overpaying!