Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

GW
Garry W.
06/28/2019
The service is excellent
I would most definitely recommend THAT AUTO SHOP to anyone who is looking for excellent reliable service. The staff is awesome they care about their customers. If you get your vehicle serviced at THAT AUTO SHOP: I would guarantee that you will leave very satisfied and with a piece of mind knowing that your vehicle has been well serviced. The staff are very knowledgeable about motor vehicles. Guaranteed you will not leave dissatisfied.

DT
David T.
06/16/2019
Great service at great prices: That Auto Shop
I’ve been very happy with the service at That Auto Shop and the prices are very reasonable too. J.R. and staff are extremely knowledgeable and very helpful troubleshooting maintenance issues with an eye on keeping customers satisfied.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

AJ
Andritah J.
06/10/2019
Great service and customer service
My BMW 535 needed a lot of TLC. I literally looked online and found That Auto Shop. They towed my car, replaced a broken belt, fixed an oil leak, replaced a seal, and more. They clearly explained the problems and communicated updates along the way. I even passed emissions! I drove away with what felt like a new car. I was impressed...this shop is A+++!
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

That's fantastic to hear. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience we truly appreciate it. We hope you'll come and see us again!

New Market, MD
06/10/2019
Very quick service, friendly and knowledgeable staff
I drove by the place when I saw two of the workers outside (one looked to be the owner) to ask how much it’d be to check my check engine light. 20 seconds later they were checking it out no charge and gave me an estimate as to how much it would be to fix it. They were able to get me in the next day around my schedule and was done within an hour. The price was on the low-middle end when compared to other businesses within the industry and I felt confident spending my money on them even though it was my first time there. Honest people, honest prices and will definitely go back when needed.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for the great review and for sharing your experience. We hope you'll come and see us again!

CD
Carol D.
06/08/2019
Nicely done
Friendly, efficient and very reasonably priced!
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for your review.

Adamstown, MD
Volvo S60
06/07/2019
Great, fast work
That Auto Shop fit my car in last minute before I needed to take it in a road trip. They were very thorough and made sure my car was ready and okay for long distance. I definitely recommend their services.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks for sharing your great experience. We hope you'll come and see us again!

Richard B.
06/05/2019
Trust
I trust these folks to do the work needed in terms of priority. I like being told about services needed but can wait so it helps me to afford it.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks for sharing your great experience.

Ijamsville, MD
Toyota Prius c
05/13/2019
Prompt and direct.
Looking forward to a long, happy relationship! :)
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your experience. We hope you'll come and see us again soon!

TC
Tonya C.
Walkersville, MD
05/10/2019
Amazing
Quick, easy, friendly and convenient.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks for sharing your experience.

HM
Hunter M.
05/06/2019
Good experience!
Dude who helped me was friendly and knowledgeable. Hooked me up, without doing unnecessary work to hike the price.
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

We at That Auto Shop offer quality and honest,  auto repair experience by offering no pressure auto repair recommendations. Thank you for your review.

Michelle R.
Ford Edge
05/02/2019
Amazing!!
Amazing, great customer service and very honest! Thanks so much 😊
Serkan K., That Auto Shop from That Auto Shop responded on 06/26/2019

Thanks for leaving a review, we appreciate you sharing your experience.

TK
Tim K.
04/27/2019
Professional, friendly and customer-focused
Took my car in for maintenance. I didn't make an appointment, but they got me in same day. They even gave me a loaner car so I didn't need to have someone pick me up. The best thing about this shop is that JR takes time to clearly explain options, what service is urgent and why and what can wait or how you might reduce your expenses. This is where you go if you want personalized service and confidence you're not being taken advantage of and the work will be done right, or they will make it right.

New Market, MD
04/26/2019
Awesome customer service!
Very professional. Highly recommend for Auto service.

KH
Kevin H.
Augusta, GA
04/20/2019
Outstanding work as well as great customer service
I would use That Auto Shop all the time, but I'm from out of town "Georgia". The water pump on my Jeep was leaking, they gave me the best price around and ready when I was finished work. Genuine nice people also! Just what I'm used to good southern hospitality, up north!

DT
David T.
04/20/2019
Great service, great prices!
That Auto Shop is my go-to for automobile service in the Frederick area. Quick diagnostics and knowledgeable staff, plus reasonable prices and on-time delivery keep our family vehicles on the road. Highly recommended!

Bishop B.
Mazda CX-5
04/20/2019
Outstanding service with reasonable price
I’ve been a customer of That Auto Shop since it’s opening, and have always been impressed with their mechanical know how, services & pricing. Their work has gotten even better under the current ownership with great professional mechanical services, customer service and same old great prices. I believe I will their customer for as long as they exist in Frederick.

PA
Proscovia A.
Jaguar S-TYPE
04/11/2019
Great place to bring your car
These guys went above and beyond to repair my car. They picked and dropped me off at work and even offered to take my car to VEIP for inspections. Amazing.....JRbtalks to you professionally and listens to you....top notch customer service. I will definitely come back for my car upkeep and any future repairs.

BK
Brittany K.
Maryland
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Brittany said she had a good experience, They picked up her vehicle for her and she has no complaints.

OK

EM
Emily M.
Dodge Durango
02/25/2019
I went in for a routine oil change but they end up finding a radiator leak. There were some issues finding the right part but they made sure to get the job done quickly so I could have my car back for the weekend and wasn't inconvenienced. They are very friendly and helpful.