Jeffrey C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/14/2020
Always a great experience
That Auto Shop is one of the best shops I've frequented. With that being said they are easily Fredericks finest. Great shop. Check them out.

BC
Brian C.
06/12/2020
Service Good as Usual..
JR and his team are still the best around this area..

EB
Ellen B.
Exceeded all expectations!
from my first call to this shop to the completion of body work, these ppl took exceptional care of me! I'm forever grateful for their professionalism and care to detail. And they finished the work earlier than projected! JR, you're phenomenal! Thank you so much!

Ken S.
Best shop around
All work has been done as expected within the time expected and within the quoted price. Super great people to work with

MF

Randy S.
Toyota Sequoia
06/10/2020
Honesty creates loyalty
These guys are great. Honest with their prices and service. Coming from an auto shop family these guys are on top of their game. They will tell you what you need and the cost up front and tell you what is not needed. When there are things I can’t or don’t feel like doing, I’m going to That Auto Shop. You have a new loyal customer. Thanks guys!

NK
Awesome job

OK
Olga K.
06/05/2020
Awesome job .Thank you so much
The Best !!!

Bishop B.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/02/2020
Outstanding work, great customer service & prices
I’ve been a customer of That Auto shop for couples of years now from the time of the own ownership & now the new ownership. They’re outstanding in servicing & repairing cars & trucks with great expertise. Very friendly folks & always willing to work with your budget to give you the same great service. If you’re looking for a great & honest car & truck repair & service place in Frederick county, I strongly recommend you give them a try. You will not be disappointed; I promise you.

BC
Beatrice C.
Nissan Versa
06/02/2020
Great work and HONEST!
Do what you ask them to do! They don’t try to sale what’s not needed!

RF
Ruth F.
05/27/2020
Great Customer service
I have now taken my car to them for 2 years and they are just awesome. The prices are reasonable and they don't try to rip you off by telling you you need things you don't. I will never take my car anywhere else!

CK
Constantine K.
Clarksburg, MD
Subaru WRX
05/23/2020
They love what they do. They take care of their customers
I have had great experience with them. They took my car right away the time I had the appointment and did a clean and great job.

NH
Nick H.
Jefferson, MD
Audi S5
05/21/2020
New rims
I was in a rush to get my new rims on. JR was super nice and very helpful with everything. Best of all they got it done in less than an hour and I’m a super happy customer. I would recommend this place to anyone and that’s my honest opinion!

PP
Pran P.
Monrovia, MD
Mercedes-Benz GLS
05/11/2020
Car Purchase Inspection
I would highly highly recommend this shop. Both Dave and JR were very thorough and found things that saved me thousands during the warranty period, the car has been back to all the repairs as part of the buyers warranty. They took their time and did a top to bottom inspection of the car.

Car info: 2017 Mercedes GLS450 40K miles

Christina S.
04/22/2020
Excellent job and service
Great job with diagnosis and repair. Price was fair and the applied a military discounts which is always a plus. Service was done quickly and I will use them again.