Chris H.
`
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
07/23/2020
Fast and Simple
We had a hose blow out in our Mercedes sprinter van while passing through Frederick, called these guys at 5pm on Wednesday dropped the van off Thursday at 9AM and even with them having to order the part it was all finished before 5pm the same day! Thanks for getting us back on the road so fast!

JJ
Jessica J.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/20/2020
Front and Rear Break Replacement
This was my first time at That Auto Shop after searching all morning for a shop with great ratings and decent price. This shop was the first I called and scheduled an appointment with. I had called other shops for a quote (about 6) and none could beat That Auto Shops price. I needed a front and rear break replacement and I had bought all my parts and just needed them installed. I didnt realize what a hassle buying your own parts would be to other shops but That Auto said they could do it no problem! The work took about an hour and I was in and out of the shop in no time. When I came to pick up my car, they let me know they found a large nail in the back tire and fixed it for me free of charge. Which I truly appreciate! The service was quick, easy and excellent. I'm so glad I found my new auto shop! My car is running smoothly again.

Mike C.
Saturn VUE
07/12/2020
Consistently good service
Knowledgeable, consistently reliable shop. Presents options and not just high-margin solutions.

Jefferson, MD
07/11/2020
Thanks for Diagnosis
Has some work done On my mom’s Hyundai. They did a great job of seeking out the problem which was a locked caliper. Brake job was done fast and good price! Thank you

Richard S.
07/07/2020
Managment
They explain the job and about approx. price , and can get the part fast if not in stock!

RF
Ruth F.
07/06/2020
Great Customer service
They take great care of my car!

MU
Melissa U.
07/01/2020
Reliable & Reasonable
JR & his crew always do a fantastic job for a fair price. Highly recommend!

Tomas M.
Nissan Quest
06/29/2020
JR & David - Top Mechanics
I've been visiting That Auto Shop for well over a year now and while it's no fun having a problem with one's vehicle, having JR & David fix the problem is satisfaction and a relief. Their friendly, knowledgable service is appreciated and to be commended. Thank you!

MK
megh k.
06/26/2020
Battery Replacement
They did amazing quick service on replacing a battery of my car in a reasonable charge.

TJ

Dustin B.
Mercury Mariner
06/18/2020
Amazing Service
I can not stress how impressed I was with this mechanic shop. The customer service was awesome, the employees respectful, and the service work very affordable and efficient. My experience from start to finish was wonderful. We all know how bad “The Up Sell” can be at a mechanic shop. There was none of that. What was wrong with the car was wrong and there were no hidden fees attached at the end. If your looking for an honest reliable shop, look no further.

Jeffrey C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/14/2020
Always a great experience
That Auto Shop is one of the best shops I've frequented. With that being said they are easily Fredericks finest. Great shop. Check them out.

BC
Brian C.
06/12/2020
Service Good as Usual..
JR and his team are still the best around this area..

EB
Ellen B.
06/11/2020
Exceeded all expectations!
from my first call to this shop to the completion of body work, these ppl took exceptional care of me! I'm forever grateful for their professionalism and care to detail. And they finished the work earlier than projected! JR, you're phenomenal! Thank you so much!