Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5Overall Rating 4.33333/5rating 4.33333
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Matt H.
09/21/2011 Category: Service
Matt said his service visit cost more than he thought it would.

Jeff T.
Leland, NC
09/20/2011 Category: Service
Jeff said this business has always done exactly what they said they were going to do.

AD
Annie D.
09/20/2011 Category: Service
Annie said they were nice and they did the job well.

RF
Robert F.
09/08/2011
The Car Doctor has good bedside manners
I like all the folks at the Car Doctor. It's a place my wife can take her car and know she will be treated farely and with respect.
Me, I just keep coming back.
I did send my long time friend Wayne Murray as well as others.

KT
Kelly T.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
09/06/2011
fast courteous and thorough
Repairs were completed very quickly and full and thoughtful explanations and estimates were provided before work started.

Joanne R.
09/01/2011
I recommend Car Doctor
The staff at the car doctor were nothing but professional, competent and nice to work with. They completed work on my car at a reasonable price within the time frame I requested.

Joanne R.
09/01/2011
I recommend Car Doctor

NN
Nancy N.
08/06/2011
brakes, etc.
Great service, I trust these guys totally to give me the best advice at a fair price. I would not take my cars anywheres else.

Dave W.
Leland, NC
08/06/2011
Silverado
Excellent work at a fair price! I trust the Car Dr. completely with my vehicles. I would absolutely and have recommended them to my friends.

Mary Beth H.
08/05/2011
Tune up service
Good service, a little slow, but they were up front about how busy they were. Better a 'busy' shop than not...tells me that customers are there for a reason.
Val R. B. from The Car Doctor responded on 08/19/2011
Mary BETH THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEED BACK .WE are striving to receive five star ratings I realize that we were a little slow in completing your vehicles repairs .The review you provided was good however the amount 3 stars is considered a low score by the reviewers . Is it possible for you to reconsider your evaluation? thank you for taking the time i realize that you are very busy and have a lot on your plate each day. Val The car doctor