08/06/2020
More than I asked for
You guys came up with a better answer for me than I would have thought of myself. Instead of just replacing a damaged mirror and door handle, you found two matching doors that made the car look like nothing had happened! Just what I needed. Thanks for the extras thrown in at the end.

08/03/2020
Friendly and Fast
The guys at The Garage were able to get me in the same day when my tire needed patched. They were very fast with the patch and even put my tire back on my car. They were very reasonable with prices and were very honest and approachable (which is important to me since I'm a young woman in her 20s.). I will most definitely go back when I need more car maintenance.

GB
GARY B.
Ford Expedition
07/31/2020
Routine maintenance
Great friendly efficient service provided.

CAROLYN W.
Batavia, OH
07/29/2020
You are the best!
Thanks for keeping me onthemove!

Volkswagen Golf
07/29/2020
Can't Go Without Tires
I enjoy doing business with The Garage. I asked for a quote on tires. Their quote came in at least $60 dollars less than Volkswagen Service quoted. I was able to schedule service in a timely manner and they had me back on the road the same day. I also like that fact they can talk a woman seriously, give me the information I need to make an informed decision and they are not talking down to me.

CHELSEA C.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/24/2020
Quick and affordable
My 1st time visiting this shop. Everyone was very friendly and helped me with the problem . Called me very quickly after drop off to update me on my problem and cost.

ET
ED T.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/22/2020
Edward T
Friendly, everything was done quickly

CD
CANDY D.
07/21/2020
Local, Good, Reliable Service
Car's battery died. They replaced it in a jiffy. Even took me home and picked me up when they were done.

AE
AMY E.
Jeep Liberty
07/20/2020
Honest place to go
I’ve been taking my 2012 Jeep to The Garage for a few years now. They have done oil changes, window motors and heat core. Never have they tried to overcharge or over sell me. They’re friendly too

GE
GEORGE E.
07/19/2020
Quality work and friendly service
Very friendly and honest. Prices are very affordable, well below dealership prices.

JN
JOE N.
07/18/2020
Excellent customer service. Superb workmanship and reasonable prices.

JOHN G.
Honda Fit
07/18/2020
Great service once again!
Trustworthy, prompt and reasonable service Every time!!!

FT
FELICIA T.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/17/2020
Trustworthy, quick
I fully trust their expertise. My oil change was done in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

Chevrolet S-10
07/14/2020
great customer service
amazing

DENISE W.
07/10/2020
Reliable trustworthy customer driven company
I know little about cars and like it that way.I know the Garage will always do a thorough look over and will notify me in advance of upcoming maintenance needed. They are trustworthy and reasonable which isn't always easy to find.I highly recommend them