AJ

RICHARD B.
Dodge Caliber
09/11/2019
Dodge Caliber
We called them on Monday with a problem with our daughter's car. They said it would be Friday before theyh could fix the car. They told us to have daughter t the stop by on Monday so they could take a quick look at it. They kept the car, replaced the Altenatour and we got the card back on Wednesday. Thank you getting the car fixed, they always dok a great job.

RL
ROB L.
09/05/2019
Car repair
Great job as always

09/04/2019
2004 Dodge RAM
Honest evaluation of vehicle issues, with reasonable options to fix a problem.

RUBEN M.
08/31/2019
The Garage is a very credible place to take your vehicle!
They know good customer service!

08/31/2019
Local, Good, Reliable Service
These are friendly hard working knowledgeable workers. Repairs and service are done with reasonable time and costs.
They are close to my home, but I would drive a while to continue using them.

08/30/2019
Dependable, trustworthy and friendly service.
We have been sending our 7 company cars here for several years. Detailed explanations and options for repairs are provided, especially for our older cars. Staff are friendly and professional.

JAMES S.
Buick Century
08/29/2019
What ever my problem has been, normal oil change or replacement of parts, they have always either fixed the problem right away or repaired my car as soon as they could.

JIM T.
08/28/2019
Efficiency
Called Friday 8/23 for a periodic maintenance. Appointment was scheduled for 8/27. Delivered the car on time, and was given a free ride home. 1 hour and 40 minutes later I was called and told the job was complete for under $50. I didn't even have a chance to drive my backup vehicle!

SE
SEAN E.
08/21/2019
Best in the business
I have used The Garage for years and their work is still the best. Came in for alignment and new brakes and left in good time and a good price.

MARY M.
08/21/2019
Five Stars
On time with quality service.

Addyston, OH
Chrysler 200
08/20/2019
Fair pricing, great employees
They are reliable and don't overcharge or try to convince you to get unneccessary repairs like other companies do. I'm grateful that they were willing to drop me back at home, so I could wait there while they fixed my car. I just wish I wasn't trapped in my apartment, unable to go anywhere, for 6.5 more hours than I needed to be. I brought the car at 9:30am and when I called at 4pm, he said they had just pulled it into the garage. I wish there had been better communication to know they wouldn't get around to it til then. I had many errands to run, and it was a beautiful day that I could've spent outside, but instead was trapped in my apartment.đŸ˜” At least the repair was a lot cheaper than it would've been if I had taken it elsewhere.

Ford Fiesta
08/17/2019
Honest work
They are people with integrity. Never felt over charged.. as a women who knows nothing about cars, I feel like that’s very important because I have been over charged in the past. They have Always been polite, respectful and honest.

NM
NANCY M.
Volkswagen Passat
08/16/2019
Honest, good work
Repairs always done right.

Ford Expedition
08/14/2019
Good honest mechanics
Good work, fair prices and honest. A place you can trust.

Mitsubishi Outlander
08/12/2019
Informative and efficient
Did a great job and I was informed the whole way through.

GB
GAYLE B.
Buick Rendezvous
08/11/2019
Great service at the Garage!
Thank you to the Garage for excellent service on my 2006 Buick. The shift linkage bushing went bad and I had to have the car towed to The Garage and they fixed it as quickly as they could. Once again, excellent service from the mechanics at The Garage.

JAMIE L.
08/10/2019
Friendly, affordable and quick!
This was my first visit but definitely not my last! Everyone I talked with was very friendly and knowledgeable, explaining what happened to my car in words I could actually understand. I had my cat towed there without an appointment on a Monday afternoon, and by Wednesday they had gotten it in to look at it and start work. I will definitely be back again for my car needs!

MIKE G.
08/09/2019
MIKE G
TRUST TRUST TRUST, NO MORE NEED TO BE SAID

AJ
ANDY J.
Saturn Ion
08/08/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Fair pricing and knowledgeable w