Latest Review about 1 month ago

ES
ERIC S.
12/21/2019
My new go to
Called mid Wednesday a.m. for tires, alignment, and oil change. Dropped off overnight and had back before the end of the day on Thursday! Jim broke down my options on tires and knows his stuff!

CHRIS H.
12/21/2019
Friendly - Expert Knowledge - Always takes time to explain the details in a way I understand

Max H.
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Max said they are always dependable and get done quickly.

RP
RICHARD P.
Honda Civic Sedan
12/17/2019
The employees are very friendly. They will treat you just like family.
I have been doing business with this garage since 1985. He moved the shop a few years ago and I followed. I would go to no other. The first time I did business with the them was when I was on my way to work and I noticed a problem with my brakes. I left my car there and told them to check my brakes and do whatever needs to be done. When I went to pick the car up and asked what was the matter and how much was the cost., Jim said ,no charge, it was just dust on the pads. That sold me on their honesty and I was hooked.

DENISE W.
12/15/2019
They squeezed me in for an emergency repair and completed that day at reasonable rate. Very much appreciated

JIM S.
Ford Edge
12/04/2019
Never disappointed in the work you do.
I have being coming to the Garage for the last 30 + years. The repairs are done quickly at a reasonable cost. i have never been disappointed in the work done or the cost.

KEITH B.
12/03/2019
Customer service.
Cant be at they're customer service.

TG
TODD G.
11/26/2019
Outstanding service again!
I had a major issue with my vehicle. The diagnosed it and corrected it and I picked it up, that day!

RUBEN M.
Dodge Nitro
11/23/2019
Customer Service is great!
The Garage is a credible place to take your vehicle to!

JASON L.
Nissan Titan
11/21/2019
Best service garage ever!
Thanks for all the excellent work..

MARIANNE L.
11/15/2019
I can always trust their service, and their recommendations.
OOps! I was given someone else's invoice. I need to come back and get the right one.

KH
KEN H.
Harrison, OH
11/15/2019
Great service, great people!
Jim and gang always try to work you in when the need is there. I appreciate their honest evaluations of the car problem and their fair pricing!

TIM B.
Lawrenceburg, IN
GMC Savana Cargo Van
11/14/2019
I simply cannot say enough about them
The Garage has exceeded my expectations in every encounter.

RT
ROB T.
Pontiac G6
Power steering failure
I had a power steering failure on my 2008 Pontiac G6. I tried to diagnose the problem without any success. I dropped the car off to The Garage, a few hours later they found the issue. It was electronic and in the heart of the steering column. In my opinion it would be difficult to find but The Garage found and repaired the vehicle in a day and a half.

ROBERT S.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
The garage
The team at The Garage are very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I will be bringing all my repair work in the future to this shop.