MARY M.
08/21/2019
Five Stars
On time with quality service.

Addyston, OH
Chrysler 200
08/20/2019
Fair pricing, great employees
They are reliable and don't overcharge or try to convince you to get unneccessary repairs like other companies do. I'm grateful that they were willing to drop me back at home, so I could wait there while they fixed my car. I just wish I wasn't trapped in my apartment, unable to go anywhere, for 6.5 more hours than I needed to be. I brought the car at 9:30am and when I called at 4pm, he said they had just pulled it into the garage. I wish there had been better communication to know they wouldn't get around to it til then. I had many errands to run, and it was a beautiful day that I could've spent outside, but instead was trapped in my apartment.? At least the repair was a lot cheaper than it would've been if I had taken it elsewhere.

Ford Fiesta
08/17/2019
Honest work
They are people with integrity. Never felt over charged.. as a women who knows nothing about cars, I feel like that’s very important because I have been over charged in the past. They have Always been polite, respectful and honest.

NM
NANCY M.
Volkswagen Passat
08/16/2019
Honest, good work
Repairs always done right.

Ford Expedition
08/14/2019
Good honest mechanics
Good work, fair prices and honest. A place you can trust.

Mitsubishi Outlander
08/12/2019
Informative and efficient
Did a great job and I was informed the whole way through.

GB
GAYLE B.
Buick Rendezvous
08/11/2019
Great service at the Garage!
Thank you to the Garage for excellent service on my 2006 Buick. The shift linkage bushing went bad and I had to have the car towed to The Garage and they fixed it as quickly as they could. Once again, excellent service from the mechanics at The Garage.

JAMIE L.
08/10/2019
Friendly, affordable and quick!
This was my first visit but definitely not my last! Everyone I talked with was very friendly and knowledgeable, explaining what happened to my car in words I could actually understand. I had my cat towed there without an appointment on a Monday afternoon, and by Wednesday they had gotten it in to look at it and start work. I will definitely be back again for my car needs!

MIKE G.
08/09/2019
MIKE G
TRUST TRUST TRUST, NO MORE NEED TO BE SAID

AJ
ANDY J.
Saturn Ion
08/08/2019
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Fair pricing and knowledgeable w

RJ
ROBERT J.
08/07/2019
overall care
always did a good job. great service and friendly

DENISE W.
08/05/2019
Thorough
The Garage is very thorough and knowledgeable. Most importantly in this industry, they are trustworthy!

BI
BRIAN I.
Trustworthy
I believe people's opinions about their experiences are valuable. I appreciate the service I received not only did they fix the issues but had me return while it was happening so the could pinpoint the problem. Excellent service. Excellent mechanics and customer relations. The people picking up their autos were just as happy. The staff knows their customers satisfaction is as important as the cars they service.

GS
GREG S.
Ford Expedition
08/03/2019
As always, The Garage provides honest, trustworthy and reliable service at a fair price. I’ve been a customer for years and will continue to do business with them - and recommend them to others.

JIM S.
Very nice, good work
They did great work and were very nice to work with