Randy R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/29/2014
Friendly & Helpful
I've been using The Muffler Shop for years. We have two cars. Always good service, reasonable prices and they usually have your service done the same day.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 05/02/2014

Thank you Randy, it is always a pleasure to work with you and Debbie.

RP
Ray P.
Boulder City, NV
Chevrolet Suburban
04/25/2014
The friendly service!
Very good service!!! Love your eople and the shop and you!!!!! Thanks!!!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/27/2014

Ray, it is always great to work on your Suburban and especially for people that love us.

Ralph B.
04/22/2014
you did what you said in the time you said you were going to do it.
I was completely satisfied with the service of my flow master install.Regards Ralph :)))
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/27/2014

Thank you Ralph for the positive feedback

John G.
Las Vegas, NV
04/16/2014
good people
Great experience.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/27/2014

Thank you John, it was great meeting your dad.

GJ
Gary J.
Hummer H1
04/16/2014 Category: Service
Gary said they did a good job on his vehicle.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/27/2014

Gary, it has been a pleasure taking care of all your automotive needs for the last thirty two years. Looking forward to many more.

Mark R.
GMC Yukon
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Mark said he called around to several other facilities but after speaking with Dave, the owner, he chose to go to this business. Dave was extremely personable and knowledgeable.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/27/2014

Thank you Mark, we hope you are enjoying the sound and look of your Flowmaster exhaust system on your Yukon.

KC
Kim C.
Ford Edge
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Kim said the business is honest and trustworthy.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/27/2014

Thank you for the kind words Kim.

Ray H.
Scion xB
04/14/2014
Great bargin for the money spent.
The shop kept in contact with me while the car was there, advised me of the progress, and made sure they did not go over my own budget - GREAT PLACE!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/27/2014

Thank you Ray, if you have any problems with the A/C on your xB this summer don't hessitate to call.

GJ
Gisela J.
04/13/2014
My opinion
Great people, great service. They even fixed my door panel for me, even though that is not their line of work.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/27/2014

Thank you GG. Don't let the name fool you. We may specialize in exhaust but we have been a full service auto repair facility for over 25 years and our number one goal is customer service. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

LH
Larry H.
Lincoln LS
04/13/2014
Complete Auto Care
The guys at the Muffler Shop not only changed the oil and replaced filters like you would expect but they got my car aligned and found me a deal on new tires.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/27/2014

Thank you Larry, you know we are only a phone call away for all of your automotive needs.

RN
Rosalie N.
Kia Sedona
04/11/2014
Good service and wonderful employees
You know I appreciate all of you there. This is the only place I would take my car to or send my granddaughter to. Thanks Dave!!!
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/11/2014

Thank you Rosalie, we are very proud of the many generations of family cars we get to service. We will take care of your granddaughters Nissan as if it were our own.

GC
Gary C.
04/10/2014
Professionalism
The Muffler Shop was able to give me an appointment that fit my schedule. They did a thorough job of checking the necessary items to ensure my truck was safe and reliable. They were timely in completing the work and the price was reasonable. The guarantee was great also. Over all a very professional job.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/11/2014

Thank you Gary, we always enjoy working on your Ford Pickup.

Ray M.
Chevrolet Silverado
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Ray said this business is courteous and timely.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/11/2014

Thank you for taking the time Ray, your review is appreciated.

BZ
Brenda Z.
Ford Windstar
04/08/2014 Category: Service
Brenda said this business is fast and efficient. They had great prices.
Dave B., Owner from The Muffler Shop responded on 04/11/2014

Thank you Brenda, we appreciate your positive response

Cheryl B.
Boulder City, NV
Ford Windstar
04/06/2014
~~Honest People~~
They are great..perfect service...and since I am a senior...it is kind of scarey taking my van to a shop...but they have been nothing but honest with me...