Scott H.
07/29/2019
Awesome!
My experience with Tire One was exceptional. From my initial phone conversation with Anthony to discuss my particular auto service, to working closely with Leroy in the office, I couldn’t have asked for a better place to take my dad’s ‘97 F-150 for brake repairs. Leroy is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional, and brought the pickup truck into the shop quickly for an inspection and evaluation. He explained very clearly what needed to be done without any disingenuous upselling or unnecessary recommendations. Although I had to wait awhile for the work to be completed, I enjoyed relaxing in the comfortable waiting area, and got caught up on some reading. When the work was complete, the final invoice was exactly what Leroy had quoted me, and the price was almost certainly the best or one of the best that anyone could ever find for this type of auto service in Grand Forks, especially one with such an excellent warranty. I recommend this shop to anyone looking for quality, honesty, economy, and convenience. Five gold stars and two very enthusiastic thumbs up!

Shawn W.
10/28/2017
Overpriced
$35 is the most I have ever paid to fix a leak in the tire! At least $10 more than the place down the street!

Shawn W.
Montrose, CO
10/27/2017
NEVER AGAIN! MINUS 1 STAR
Took my Tahoe in for a fuel pump. They had it all day then told me the fuel pump was fine and charged me $200 for testing it. So the next morning I'm driving to work from grandforks to pembina and my car breaks down on the freeway. I was late to work,had to have someone come pick me up and then have it towed to another shop to have a fuel pump put in. The owner sent me a text asking me if I got it fixed I replied to Jerome and explained the situation and I should get a refund. He never got back to me. I've called the shop to speak with him and he's always out or on the other line. He refuses to return my calls or answer my messages. Very unprofessional way to run a business.

Jake R.
Gonvick, MN
10/19/2017 Category: Service
Jake said the service was quick and good.

Mike S.
Ram 2500
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Mike said everything went quickly and smoothly. He was very happy with the end result. He will take his vehicle in personally next time.

BR
Brandon R.
Nissan Rogue
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Brandon said this business was able to get his vehicle in immediately. They did what they needed to do right away. He was quickly in and out.

AK
Anthony K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said they did a good job. The customer service is good.

HC
Hayley C.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/28/2017 Category: Service
Hayley said the service was good.

Aaron S.
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said he would recommend this business for service.

SN
Scott N.
09/21/2017
Great mechanics
Small team of great mechanics. They will shoot you straight and it will cost you less then big dealerships.

NE
Ntakirutimana E.
09/19/2017 Category: Service
Ntakirutimana said this business helped his mom out. They were really good.

LG
Lauren G.
09/18/2017 Category: Service
Lauren said the tire rotation was performed quickly. The staff got her in and out.

BJ
Bruce J.
Denver, CO
Ford Excursion
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Bruce said the business did a good job.

CO
Chris O.
Michigan, ND
Ram 1500
09/15/2017 Category: Service
Chris said the staff did a good job. He didn't have to wait.

Brad H.
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Brad said this business was extremely helpful in an emergency situation.