Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5Overall Rating 4.29/5rating 4.29

Robert H.
West Fargo, ND
07/16/2018
CAR Repair
When u take a car In for overheating and they sell you services like radiator flush when the electric fan is not working and the car still overheats that is wrong.They over charge for parts and service and do not always correct things

TJ
Troy J.
Grenora, ND
03/03/2018
Over priced
I wouldn’t go back. Charged me for balancing 4 tires when only 2 needed it. The other two were balanced when they were put on 100 miles ago. Charged way to much and couldn’t explain what it was for.

Jason C.
Karlsruhe, ND
08/02/2017
Poor customer service
DO NOT Get tires plus to change brakes on your vehicle or do any service work on your vehicles, my brakes fell of 400 miles after they worked on it, and my truck leaked oil and antifreeze after I got back from them working on it. You might be okay with getting tires from them, but they don't stand behind their work.

J D.
Palmer, AK
07/26/2017
Rip off on parts
More than doubled the price of parts. Had the left ball joint done for 309. $. Their estimates were 644.94$ NO THANKS. Went elsewhere

AF
ALAN / KRISTY F.
Ford F-250 Super Duty
06/30/2017
Horrible service and bad management of time.
I called in and asked if you had time to change fuel filters, tire rotation, oil change.
Trk has new style fuel filter only available at ford. They told me to have Trk their by 1pm. Told them the filter was only available at ford. They order the wrong one. Also told them that the cost of filter was $86.00 at ford. Actually on phone while their. After setting their from 12:30 pm to 5 pm and only getting fuel filter and tires rotated. Witch should only take 1.5 hrs max at the longest to have done. I told them to skip the oil change. Said they have nothing to do with oil department. But yet they line up the work for them. After canceling the oil do to being their 4.5 hrs already they brought me my bill. They charged me .8 hrs to change fuel filter witch is fair. But then they tried bending me over by charging me 100% mark up on filter. I lost it when I seen this. I have in the past brought all my vehicles their for service. Have had some minor and major issues with the service. I stopped going their about a year ago. Figured I would give them another try and haveing good service. Well I was wrong and unfortunately I won't be back their anytime soon.

VK
Wonderful!

Lynn S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Sue. She said this business was able to get her in right away.

LN

TERRY, KENNETH, JULIE J.
Surrey, ND
06/14/2017
Poor communication
I set the appointment up the week before. Appointment was at 1:00. The tires were not even on site. Did not get there until around 3:30. The person knew the tires had to be ordered. She told me so. Smart thing would be to order and then set appointment up for the day after they get there. Once the tires were there -the service was very fast. Tires were on in 20 minutes. Not happy with either women.
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 06/16/2017

Hello this is Kevin from Tires Plus. I would like to let you know that the tires you ordered through us were on order as of 7:35 June 9th  your work order was created at 7:17 June 9th. All of our deliveries are usually here by 1130 am the next day. We were unaware that the delivery company had added a new driver to this route on Monday June 12th.   The driver had gotten lost causing the delay in our tires being delivered. I apologize for the delay. We are looking for a back up to help rectify this from happening in the future. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit at Tires Plus.

Kevin Weber Store Manager

Jodi S.
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Jodi said the business is good, and she does not have any complaints.

Jon L.
Cadillac Escalade
06/14/2017 Category: Service
Jon said the business was timely.

Jackson R.
Mitsubishi Outlander
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Jackson said this business did a good job. They had a nice area for his child to play.

HA
Hilary A.
Ford Bronco II
06/12/2017 Category: Service
Hilary said she was very happy that there were no problems or issues with the service.

Donna B.
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Donna said she is a long customer of this business and she would recommend them. She is very satisfied with all the work she has done there.

AG
Aaron G.
Minot Air Force Base, ND
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/10/2017 Category: Service
Aaron said this business did excellent work. He did not have any problems.

LH
LINDA H.
06/04/2017
Sad!
Extremely unhappy !!!
I will not give even one star! Unfortunately, I couldn't submit this until I entered one star. Remember, your score is ZERO!!!

JANICE S.
06/03/2017
Kevin
He is a great guy to work problems out with

YC
Yvonne C.
New Town, ND
RAM 1500
06/03/2017 Category: Service
Yvonne said the business does everything she asks and they check everything.

AH
AARON H.
Washington, IA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
05/24/2017
Good customer service
Last alignment went awesome thanks the truck is driving great

KO
KAREN O.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2017
The people are so nice there
They are help full when I'm in there and very nice people to talk too