Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5Overall Rating 4.28/5rating 4.28

WM
Wayne M.
Cadillac Escalade
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Wayne said the business provided good and friendly service.
David B., Dist. Operations Manager from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 08/13/2016

Hello Wayne,

Thank You for your receint visit and review to the Bismarck, ND Tires Plus Total Car Care Center!

Loved to read that "the business provided good and friendly service!"

Stop by any time!

Mike H.
Mercury Monterey
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business was fine, but they only fixed a flat tire for him.

Hello Mike,

Thanks for your feedback. Glad the team took good care of your flat tire.

if there is anything else we can help out with please give us a call.

LF
Lloyd F.
Ford
08/10/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Shirley. She said her overall experience at this business was excellent. She stated they helped her out a lot and she appreciates it. She would recommend them for service.

Thank You Shirley for your Thumbs Up and recommending us on the 5 Star Review at the Minot, ND "Tires Plus Total Car Care Center!"

It is great to see that your overall experience was "Excellent!" So glad the team took good care of you and your vehicle.

If there is ever anything you need please stop by and the staff will make sure be happy to assist.

Safe travels,

Mark C.
Minot Air Force Base, ND
Dodge
04/13/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark's wife. She said this facility has quick service and delivery. However, after the vehicle was serviced the tire pressure sensors stopped working.
David B., Dist. Operations Manager from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 04/15/2016

Hi Mark,

Thanks taking time to let us know about your recent visit to Tires Plus and for the 5 Star Review.  Great to read that the team performed with "quick service and delivery."

Please contact Stacey or Clarence at 701-727-4141 or stop by the shop and we will be happy to relearn your TPMS Sensors.  We want to make sure that everything is operating at the top performance on your vehicle!

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dist. Operations Manager
Tires Plus/ Valvoline

David C.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
04/09/2016 Category: Service
David said the visits to the business are good, and there are no issues.
David B., Dist. Operations Manager from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 04/12/2016

Thank You David C. for your 5 Star Review!  We value and appreciate your feedback on our business.  We look forward to your return on your next service.

JASON C.
Karlsruhe, ND
RAM Pickup
04/07/2016
Brakes
I had my tires rotated and a visual brake inspection done, was told the brake pads were all good, got 300 miles down the road and the brakes weren't grabbing, so I checked them and they were bad. Wore on my rotors. Had to change them in a parking lot. Also had brakes done ther and we got to Minneapolis and the one caliper came off
David B., Dist. Operations Manager from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 04/10/2016

Thank you for your feedback. We have tried to reach out to you on Thursday and Friday and have left messages on your voicemail.

We are sorry that you had issues with your vehicle. We have researched your records and have discovered that your brakes where in the Yellow from a “Visual Inspection” with a tech. We recommend an inspection with a Certified Mechanic any time they are in the Yellow. We guarantee the work we do for a 12 month or 12,000 mile warranty. After driving 300 miles may have been what it took to have the brakes in the red and not provide the safe performance.

Please reach out to the store Manager Pete at 701-837-1301. Once again, we apologize that you had issues with your vehicle.

Dist. Manager

Jose/nicholas A.
Durant, OK
Cadillac Escalade EXT
04/07/2016 Category: Service
Jose said he had no problems with business and they provided good service.

Hello Jose,

Thank you for taking time to fill out the survey for Tires Plus and for the 5 Stars Review.

Glad that the staff “provided good service” to you and that things went smooth on your visit. We appreciate you and your business!

Dist. Mgr.

KJ
KATIE / NEIL J.
Velva, ND
Buick Enclave
04/05/2016
Had to wait
Tires plus has really gone down hill with customer service. Had to wait an hour for something I was told takes 20 minutes
David B., Dist. Operations Manager from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 04/06/2016

Thanks for your feedback Katie.  Your time is extremely precocious and we respect your schedule. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It was good to speak with you today and learn first-hand more details to your experience which we are addressing at the moment. As you know we had a scheduling mishap and had a training issue with our front-end staff. One of our Techs had to go off site which left us short for a bit.  This created the delay of getting the vehicle in the shop promptly. Our apologies, someone should have let you know that it would be just a bit before it was brought into the shop.  Or at least offer you a ride to run some errands. We have two courtesy vans for such times like this.

Once your vehicle was in the shop, I am so glad that the staff completed it in the 20 minutes. We are not the fastest but do stand behind our work and always believe in doing a quality job.

Thank you for your understanding and you are always a part of the Tires Plus Family. We look forward to a long partnership.

Drive Safe,

Pete C.

Store Manager

RP
ROBERT P.
12/17/2014
Not a tire expert! But gives advice!
Dealt with "John" I wanted a taller tire--he reccomended a 10 ply for a F150 Lariat--said wouldnt notice the stiffness---brought the truck back for new tires--road so rough it shook the console on every crack in the road

JO
Jose O.
12/09/2014
Dissatisfied
We brought our car in for snow tires, when we picked up our car, we discovered scratches by the drivers side door, and the door would not open from the outside. I had a employee look at the damage, and was reassured that they would look into it (check cameras) to see if it was done in shop or outside. I called the next day was told again they were working on it, again the next day! We still have not received a phone call!!

HO
HEIDI/LARRY O.
GMC Sierra
12/04/2014
wish you could use corporate coupons!
Don't understand why this tires plus does not accept corporate "tires plus" coupons! Certainly they are busy enough, you would think they could pass along the savings...just another ND company being greedy!
Jarid L. from Tires Plus of Minot responded on 12/04/2014

Heidi and Larry,

Thank you for trust and business! What coupon did you have?   We do take many of them.  I am sorry we don't take ALL the Tires Plus corporate coupons.  I can totally understand your reasoning, but I can assure you the reason isn't greed.  We actually preferred doing business prior to the oil boom.  The cost of doing business in western ND is similar to living here, very difficult and expensive.

The main reason we don't accept their coupons, corporate locations do business different from us. Their labor rates, parts mark up and other fees are much higher.  We do lowest price guarantee and more competitive pricing, so we don't have the room they do for their aggressive couponing, but if you don't have a coupon at their locations, you are paying much more for services.  I know that seems strange, but it is very much their stradegy.  I hope that clears up your question.  I really appreciate the 4 stars you gave our business.  We will continue to work hard to make your experience at Tires Plus a great one.
Thanks for your feedback.

Jarid

AT
AL T.
12/02/2014
Promptly serviced car at scheduled time
I appreciate that you allow people to schedule their service. This makes it so much easier to plan for the day. I also appreciate the shuttle service!

EH
ELDON H.
Minot Afb, ND
Scion FR-S
New Winter Tires
Expensive however quick and quality service

RENEE H.
Aberdeen, SK
Ford F450 Super Duty
broken wiper blade mechanism
The mechanic from back was walking into building helped me and made the fix look so easy. He was great. Solved my crisis as I was heading out on a 7hr road trip!

OB
OLGA B.
BMW 328i
11/26/2014
Friendly, helpful customer service.
Quick service and care.

RANDY M.
New Town, ND
Dodge
11/12/2014
My truck had a shimmy. I live 70 miles away in New Town. When I called Tires Plus I was scheduled for an appt just a coue days out. Thank you for for your prompt attention to my problem.

DZ
DAVE Z.
11/09/2014
work done in a timely manner
very pleased you were able to repair my tire and change my engine oil and completed by the promised time.

AT
ANGEL T.
Nissan Versa
11/05/2014
Always get great service with a smile....Thank you

ROBERT M.
Chevrolet Silverado
Amazing staff!
Very friendly staff and fantastic service!

MT
MIKE T.
Chevrolet Classic
in and out
It's nice to get in and out in under a half hour.