01/18/2020
192k on the odometer.
Paul and his crew of talanted technicians been servicing my vehicles for years. Always work with me on poblems to be solved on vehicle. Good sound advice and alot of fun to sit and talk with Paul (Owner), Tim and all the young techs working on the automobiles.
I always plug Towne Square Auto to friends at work or neighbors where i get quality auto service. Thanks Paul!, Blk Silverado PU / Blu Focus sedan.

TR
TANYA R.
Washington, DC
Oldsmobile Intrigue
01/16/2020
No lies, no gimic s straight honesty and accountability
Thank you so much!! I am a proud owner of a 2002 Oldsmobile because of this place. I had been going to and from everywhere in the DMV looking for a car. I called about a 1999 Mazda which was sold out but my new beauty was another option they had available. The owner is awesome he had so much knowledge of the car and how well she was taken care of. He gave a list of all repairs and fixings that had been done with her. He even told us about 2 small holes in the rear of the car that they fixed up, and we didn't even notice it. They did a remarkable job. The young men who work there are kind and knowledgeable as well. You get a family feel from this place, good vibes, good business. I'll definately get my car serviced here and pass the information on to others.

Lexus IS 250C
01/10/2020
Value
The staff at Town Square is courteous and professional. The service is always well done at a reasonable cost.

TO
THOMAS O.
Honda Fit
01/06/2020
Flat repair
Taken care of immediately.

EL
EARL L.
Ford Flex
12/31/2019
Car battery changed quickly
They took care of me when I needed them to do it quickly to get to the airport. I needed a new battery. Once I arrived, I was able to leave in 20 minutes to get to the airport. Awesome!

SUSIE C.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Ford C-Max Energi
12/21/2019
Quick and friendly service
Went in to get my tire patched. Was very affordable, very timely, and great customer service.

JEN C.
Callaway, MD
12/18/2019
Amazing service and workers!!!
I have been to Town square auto a few times, not only did they help me when I locked my keys out of my car for free, but they were friendly and kind about it! (I felt like a dummy). I also yesterday JUST went after a bunch of lights went off in my car, they took it in the SAME day and fixed the problem the SAME day. It was done in less than 2 hours!! Amazing people ?

Delores D.
Lothian, MD
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Delores said the people are honest and they do not try to do any up selling. They evaluate the vehicle and tell her what is needed in the future. They are a terrific mechanic team and they do fantastic work.

BR
BARBARA R.
11/27/2019
Town Square Auto saved the day!
Had a screw in my tire that I didn’t see until I left work at 4pm. Called three places that couldn’t fix it until the next day. Dealership said I could wait around for an hour and a half. Called TSA and they said no problem. I was in and out in less than a half hour.
I’m in the medical field on call for surgery and was worried about getting a flat. Thanks to Town Square Auto my problem was fixed and my stress relieved.
Very nice and friendly helpful people.

JO
JOHN O.
11/27/2019
Somebody stop me!
Dropped car off for brake work, oil change, and tire rotation. All work was completed on time, and some of the brake work was covered under warranty. How great was that?

KC
KAREN C.
Owings, MD
11/22/2019
Ford Non Fusion 06
I truly love the service I received from TSA, they even let me use the shop car to get to and from work. They're honest and very considerate. I really appreciate the service the quality of work I received. Great job Guys.

WJ
WILLIAM J.
11/18/2019
Great service.
Never an up-sale; requested service and honest recommendations.

LAUREN B.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/09/2019
Great, honest car experts!
I’ve been coming to Town Square Auto since I moved to the area 6 years ago- they’ve serviced my VW and always have given me honest opinions on when I should do maintenance on my car, and when I can wait on other things- I trust their word 100%!

KK
KEVIN K.
11/08/2019
Work Done Well
The technician Jeff was polite and professional. The work (front end alignment) was done well and made a big difference in how my vehicle steers now.

MIKE S.
11/03/2019
Always receive good service and support. Town Square Auto does a great job!