Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Elfie H. on 10/21/2017
"Customer satisfaction "
Sam ellis prformed his sale of our new leased prius in an outstanding manner.his knowledge and insighht was great..it made our trip to toyota a pleasure. His orantation procedure was clear and concise leaving us with confidence. His motivation and knowledge was at the highest level.we first met samat your maintenance department experiencing the same level of proffesinolism. He is really a pleasure to work with.it seemed as so he became a part of our family. We think the world of him. Thank you sam for making our lease experience a great one.
Service Date: 10/21/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 04:29 PM
Gregg B. on 10/07/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Excellent Service and Friendly Staff"
We received excellent service from Jesse! He was very helpful, and very friendly! He was very knowledgeable! We couldnt ask for better service! We walked in looking for a car and left very happy. We will definitely be back in the future!
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/07/2017 07:40 PM
Kevin M. on 09/30/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great sales folks - Craig Schmidt and Kleah Saramir"
We visited a few times to land on the '14 RAV4 we purchased. Both Craig and Kleah were super helpful, and knowledgeable. When we visited the 2nd time Craig was off (and we hadn't called ahead), and Kleah was happy to spend a few hours with us and we went over vehicles. All through the three visits both sales people, Craig and Kleah, asked questions to get feedback from us about what we were thinking and ensure we understood the process. I know we were pretty much sold on the car we purchased after the second visit, but thanks for just asking if there was anything Kleah or Tommy Nelson could do to help, and taking our "we just want to sleep on it" answer. We came back the next day to finish the deal.
Thanks again for the help.
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 09/30/2017 02:53 PM
Joy and Bruce H. on 09/19/2017
"Excellent Experience "
We got excellent service. Julius was so knowledgeable answering all of our questions and if there was something he didn't know he got us the information and
he has a great sense of humor. He is professional and worked with us to get us the deal we wanted and we love our new 2017 Corolla XSE.
Service Date: 09/18/2017
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/18/2017 10:20 AM
S G. on 09/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Craig Shmidt & K.C. Lindt - Awesome!"
Craig and K.C. were paramount factors in our decision to make our most expensive purchase and our first sports car from Toyota of Olympia thus far. They were both very friendly, professional and no pressure at all. Craig was very informative, patient and hospitable. We took three days of his time and he was a pleasure through to delivery. K.C. was efficient and completed the process quickly.
Service Date: 08/19/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 11:49 AM
Dave C. on 09/08/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"I'm pleased with my new Prius and with the support from Toyota of Olympia"
My salesperson, Julius, was knowledgeable and helpful and encouraged me to thoroughly test the various systems on the Prius. Other staff members also went out of their way to make me feel comfortable with what would otherwise have been a stressful experience.
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 12:53 PM
Judy V. on 09/05/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"2017 Toyota Highlander New Car Sale by Ian McPhee"
We went through the USAA car buying program. Ariel Candies contacted us within 5 minutes of updating our preferences and we scheduled an appointment for Monday.
When we arrived at the lot, Ian McPhee came out and talked to us about what our preferences were and the took us on a test drive. I have never driven a car with the lane departure feature before, so he drove and showed us how that and the adaptive cruise control worked, then let us get behind the wheel and take it for a spin. We weren't completely sold an the Limited or Platinum. Ian patiently explained all the features of each and the difference between the two. He worked very hard to show us what was available, gave us time to discuss what options we wanted. Once we decided on our car, he did an exceptional job of coordinating every aspect of our purchase. Our finance guy, Casey did an outstanding job of explaining our finance options and getting us out of there as quickly as possible. If you're thinking of buying a new car, I highly recommend Toyota of Olympia and would work ask for Ian McPhee!!!!
Service Date: 09/04/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 07:55 PM
Gary L. on 09/05/2017
"2017 Highlander Limited"
Ian McPhee sold us our new 2017 Highlander limited. He is an exceptional member of your sales team! He was extremely patient with us, explaining everything in detail, and guided us through the entire process! We are very happy with our experience at Toyota of Olympia!
Service Date: 09/04/2017
Review Created: 09/05/2017 09:35 AM
Kirsten T. on 09/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Slow service from the service department "
I love Toyota of Olympia and have sent friends there for years. I try not to complain but if you tell me my car will be ready by a certain time if not sooner and it takes over an hour longer that's ridicules. I had plans and now they're going to be ruined because my car wasn't ready on time. A few minutes late is one thing but over an hour late is crazy. All I needed was an oil change and the front tires aligned. That shouldn't take over 3 hours!! I've never had any issues with Toyota of Olympia before now.
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 03:47 PM
Yalun C. on 09/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Buying a wonderful RAV4 from Lenoard Woodridge"
Mr. Woodridge helped me a lot in saving a significant amount of money. My family is happy. I strongly recommend you to talk to this gentleman before you make any decision.
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 02:30 PM
Joe O. on 08/13/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Purchased a car from Zach Epps"
Zach Epps was a great guy to deal with. Knows his stuff. No pressure, a fast and easy transaction. A pleasure to deal with and we would ask for Zach again.
Service Date: 08/13/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 06:39 PM
Joe O. on 08/13/2017
"Purchased a used car"
Just purchased a used car from Zach Epps. He was very friendly, helpful and really knew what he was doing. The transaction was easy and efficient. We would do business with him and Toyota of Olympia again.
Service Date: 08/13/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 06:30 PM
Laura D. on 08/04/2017
"Just Thanks!!"
Just wanted to thank Eli at the Service Desk for taking the time to explain my vehicle issues and options. He was so very patient, addressed my questions, looked further to see what recall work could be done since I was already there. Felt assured with options when I walked out.
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 01:19 PM
Lennie L. on 07/28/2017
"Quick and Painless"
I used TrueCar to look for the vehicle I wanted and Toyota Of Olympia had one. I was promptly emailed by Ariel even though I put in my request in the evening after hours. I responded to her email (she was the first to contact me) and then we spoke on the phone to go over the vehicle I wanted, the pricing, my trade, etc. Not only did they honor the TrueCar pricing, they significantly beat it! I made an appointment for the next day. When I arrived, the vehicle was set aside for me, clean and ready to go. Ariel had me work with Steve, a very nice and knowledgeable young man. After a thorough presentation I took it for a test drive and was pleased. We went in, got the paperwork started, and all the numbers I was given by Ariel the previous day were spot on, no surprises. Once we closed the deal I went into finance and worked with K.C. Lindt. It was a pleasant surprise to see a familiar face, K.C. and I had worked together in the past. K.C. is a friendly, knowledgeable, and integral person. He went over everything thoroughly and provided excellent service. I was in the car business in the past, for 10 years. I was in sales, finance, and sales management. It was really nice to work with friendly, genuine people, who displayed integrity and professionalism throughout the entire process. Well done Ariel, Steve, K.C., and Toyota Of Olympia!
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017 10:54 AM
JANICE H. on 05/21/2017
"Caring & happy staff"
Despite a horrendous oil mess.... And inconvenience , Toyota responded quickly and thoroughly.

Second (oil oops), with you.... But those things happen! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I saved your Email, and got busy. Thank you, Toyota of Olympia, for everything !
Vehicle: LEXUS ES 300 LUXURY SPORT SDN
Service Date: 04/04/2017
Review Created: 05/21/2017 08:22 PM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 05/27/2017

Hello Janice,

I am happy to hear that we were able to take care of that issue for you. We look forward to your next visit!

Tina H. on 05/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Toyota is the most helpful and caring company I have ever worked with."
Thank you Tony and the team for helping us get into 2 beautiful vehicles . Your time and Patience was so appreciate and the financial person who helped make everything work. Totally going to recommend Toyota to friends and family.
Thanks again
Jason and Tina Hoheisel
Service Date: 05/10/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 04:58 PM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 05/11/2017

Jason and Tina,
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a Review! I am pleased to hear that you had such a great experience!

Vandenbos G. on 04/30/2017
"Service"
I really appreciated the way Craig diagnosed my brake issues and provided the right solution at a great price! The waiting area is a great place to catch up on work on my computer. This visit was even better though as Tim, who is at the dealership a few mornings each week to play guitar and sing, encouraged me with his guitar music and insights into guitar lessons. Thankful for Toyota Olympia!
Service Date: 04/27/2017
Review Created: 04/30/2017 02:03 PM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/30/2017

Hello Gary,
I am so glad to hear about your great experience at our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

RONALD W. on 04/22/2017
"Prompt, friendly, professional service "
Friendly quality communications.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TACOMA
Service Date: 03/29/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 06:08 AM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/22/2017

Hello Ronald,
Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review! We look forward to your next visit!

MARY H. on 04/20/2017
"employees"
The gentleman that helped me was stellar. He was helpful, personable, and expedient. My return business is hinged on these types of experiences and interactions.
Vehicle: TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Service Date: 04/09/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 04:41 PM
Ericka C. at Toyota of Olympia responded on 04/20/2017

Hello Mary,
I am pleased to hear that you had such a great experience!