NL
Naim L.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Naim said they are good workers and good guys.

DY
DORA Y.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/03/2020
Brian
Brian IS CUSTOMER SERVICE!

CHRIS W.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
09/01/2020
Tire replacement
I had a bad vibration with the car. The rear tires, which had tread, had worn out of wack. Tuffy replace them quickly and I was good to go. These guys are great. Friendly, professional, and fast. Thank you!

DF
DIANA F.
Mercury Sable
08/28/2020
THE BEST SERVICE
THEY ARE ALWAYS COURTEOUS AND LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT REGARDING THE PROBLEM YOU ARE HAVING
WITH YOUR AUTOMOBILE.
i AM NEVER DISAPPOINTED IN THEIR SERVICE, AND THEY CERTAINLY LIVE UP TO THE GUARANTEE OF THE WORK THEY
HAVE PERFORMED.
I WILL NOT TAKE MY VEHICLE ANYWHERE ELSE AS I HAVE TRIED MANY AND NONE HAVE THE STANDARDS THAT THIS BUSINESS HAS.
DIANE FULLER

Richard B.
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Richard said the staff are quick, efficient, meticulous, reasonably priced and did a great job.

Jessica B.
08/12/2020
Awesome
I went in with my mom for her to get tires and have some other maintenance done and because of their great credit program and Bryan’s knowledge I left with my own set of tires. These guys are trustworthy and amazing.

MARY B.
08/12/2020
Customer Service
Bryan and his team are amazing. You can not beat their customer service. They are always fairly priced and on time but the customer service of these guys are phenomenal!

CG
Chris G.
Ford Expedition
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the customer service and work was good. He said they were done in a timely fashion.

DARREL C.
Nissan Versa
08/05/2020
amazing service
took my car in because I had an issue with starting it. Was diagnosed as a battery with a dead cell, but also was found to have the serpentine belt getting ready to go. So, I told them to throw in an oil change and tire rotation/balance in on the ticket and fix the whole thing. done in less than an hour and a half even with full double bays. I ALWAYS bring my car to Brian because he is extremely honest and fair about pricing, and will continue to do so with all my cars in the future.

LH
LOUISE H.
07/31/2020
I have always taken my car to Tuffy's. It is so nice and Brian has fixed it up where people can enjoy sitting in the waiting room.
Brian and his staff are wonderful. I have been going to Tuffy's for many years. I have never taken my care any place else. Brian is a very pleasant man, always a smile on his face, and is very honest.

Jim M.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Jim said the people are honest ,fair, straightforward and don't try to sell things he doesn't need. He wants to thank the manager and people in the business who are always kind , courteous and do many good things to help the people in the neighborhood.

MARILENA P.
07/29/2020
Great people doing a great job
I’ve been a customer at Tuffy on Gunn Hwy for years. They worked on my 2006 Ford Focus and also on the car I had before this one. I always had a great experience at this garage. Their prices are very reasonable, they won’t recommend unnecessary repairs just to make more money - it happened to me in other places. They are friendly and knowledgeable. I never had any issues with any work they did for me. If anything is less than satisfactory they always fix it promptly. I totally trust them with my car repairs.

WM
Williams M.
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Williams said he has known Brian at this business for a long time, he thinks he is fair and he helps him out in a jam.

Richard C.
Deltona, FL
Chevrolet Pickup
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Richard said he was just passing through and the business were quickly able to resolve issue.

Brandon S.
Lutz, FL
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said he liked the service a lot. The process was easy and smooth. Not a lot of hassle, no unnecessary paperwork and hs vehicle was ready sooner than promised.