Debra M.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Debra said they were really easy to work with and they were fast. They were in and out.

NH

LAURA B.
Jeep Patriot
04/11/2019
good customer service
Brian is good at keeping you informed about what is going on with your vehicle, and what needs and does not need to be done. Pricing was comparable to other places I have been but the customer service gives them the edge.

MK
MARNE K.
04/01/2019
We often hear about "customer loyalty" to the merchant; but the folks at Tuffy Tire and Auto Service show loyalty to their customers.
Over the years we've been getting our cars serviced at Tuffy Tire and Auto Service Center, we have developed a very satisfying friendship with the owner and principal employees. They have always done excellent work, charged a fair price, and even blessed us with some free services as their way of showing their appreciation to us for being their loyal customers. We trust their honesty in diagnosing automotive problems and their skill in fixing said problems! We would definitely strongly recommend them to any of our friends.

AMANDA B.
03/31/2019
Mazda
My mazda is running great so far after picking it up yesterday. Thanks to Ben with going above and beyond to look everything over and go over prices with me also eaiving my diagnosis by having the work done an hour after getting my daughter from school first. He was understanding and leanant knowing im a single mom and my car is my main source for her and i both while i goto college at the same time.

MARTHA G.
Nissan Sentra
03/27/2019
Best Place in town
Excellent place to get your car worked on. From friendly staff to competitive pricing.
Also, the time they took to do work was great.
Will keep taking my vehicles there from a simple oil change to major work if necessary!

BARRY B.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/23/2019
close by, dependable and honest
I have used Tuffy for 4 vehicles for years. The people are great and dependable and the work is always more reasonable than the dealer and other repair companies. Thanks to Brian and his staff.

VR
VALERIE R.
Ford Fiesta
03/23/2019
Oil change tire rotation
Fast ,efficient courteous and cost is reasonable,

RA
ROBERTO A.
Nissan Xterra
03/20/2019
Perfect
These guys couldnt be more honest and diligent. Bryan is alway on point. Ill never take my vehicle anywhere else.

JOHN C.
Ford Freestyle
03/20/2019
Well done guys!
Had a rather awkward coupling on the power steering system which didn't seem to want to line up for reconnection, it was always trying to cross thread, the guys here managed to get it done.
We've always brought our cars here for service and will continue to do so.

Jon M.
Nissan Murano
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Jon said Brian was very knowledgeable. He was personable. He provided very good service. He completed the service on time.

Christian B.
Lutz, FL
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Christian said the service was AA certified.

PA
Patrick A.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said he gets great customer service.

MARK H.
Ford Expedition
03/11/2019
Courteous always
They always courteous and helpful and pretty quick also

03/06/2019
Honesty is Brian’s policy
Been taking my cars (plural) to Brian for over 15 years now. I feel that I can always trust him to tell it to me straight. If a repair is absolutely necessary for my safety, he’ll say so - if it’s not, he’ll say that, too. The prices are pretty standard - no super cheap deals here - but I can always count on the truth at a fair price. And that is what is most important to me. I have already recommended him to my entire family. As a result, my two brothers now call Brian their “auto repair guy.”

LG
LINDA G.
03/03/2019
I always receive outstanding customer service and feel that the work performed on my car is accurate and done in a timely manner. The waiting room is comfortable and clean.

BARRY B.
Lexus ES 330
03/03/2019
close by, dependable and honest
Brian and his staff are the best --- they have saved thousands on my three cars over dealership quotes

IR
Izzy R.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Izzy said Ben did a great job educating her about what her vehicle needed.

Tony M.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the staff always get the job done and they are honest.

CA
Charoltte A.
Hyundai Accent
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Charlotte said that the place is dependable.