OM
Orlando M.
Acura 3.2TL
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Orlando said that the business has built trust with him over many years.

EA
Edward A.
Chrysler Sebring
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Edward said that they fixed his problem and that everything worked great when they were done. The service was quick and efficient.

03/13/2020
Fredo and Brian are some great people highly recommend coming here.
Wow really impressed by this service

NF
Nick F.
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Nick said they did a good job and got it done quick.

AW
Adrian W.
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Adrian said the service took a little longer then expected but was overall great.

LH
LOUISE H.
03/06/2020
Brian and his employees and his honesty.
I would not go any place else. I have gone there for many years.

RAY R.
Lutz, FL
Toyota Tundra
03/05/2020
Prompt service , honesty and reasonable price
I have been talking my vehicles for service at Tuffy since 2000 when I moved here from Long Island NY. I met Brien when I took my vehicle for service at the Gunn Hyw location. Since, then I have taken several of my vehicles in for service and I have also recommended several of my family and friends. I appreciate the courtesy, professionalism and prompt service that I received from Brien and his staff. Keep up the good work.

MJ
MARY J.
Saturn VUE
03/04/2020
replacing hood cable.
Everyone is friendly and honest. The service is fast.

FN
FREDDIE N.
Buick Century
02/18/2020
Always can count on the repairs to be done ✅ and at a fair price.

DY
Dora Y.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lavonne. She said this business gives excellent service and Bryan runs a really good ship over there.

LH
LARRY H.
02/14/2020
Knowledgeable and friendly
Brian and his team are the best repair people around. They are conscientious and friendly and try to accommodate our needs. Thank you Tuffy.

PC
PETER C.
Audi Q3
02/09/2020
Synthetic oil change
Excellent care and great service.

Lutz, FL
Chevrolet Traverse
02/07/2020
The best
Brian and his crew are the best,

GR
GARTH R.
02/03/2020
They kept telling me they would get to my car
The manager or service advisor waved me in five minutes before they opened. I went in and told him I had a blown the front passenger tire. I gave him the key fob and he entered my information. I waited, expecting to sign something agreeing to the services to be performed. I live close by, so I left to go to my apartment and wait there instead of waiting in the shop. I let someone know before I left. He said someone would get to it within the hour. A little more than an hour later, I walked back to the shop. I noticed that my car was still parked where I had left it. I thought it was done, but the service advisor went to find the packet and couldn't find it, so he asked someone else. He notified me that it had not been serviced yet.

One, why didn't the service advisor know that already ? He was the one that put in my info and had me sign the paperwork. Second, why did the other repair tech say it would be seen within the hour, and one hour later, it hadn't been touched.

Overall the job got done, but it did not seem like they were very organized, and may have been why it took so long and didn't even know that my car was not services yet.

Angela M.
Toyota Camry Solara
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Angela said the service was great. She said the staff, Brian, Frido and Curtis, are respectful and good at what they do. She said she had a transmission repair and they didn't charge an exorbitant amount.