Acura RDX

BARRY B.
Lexus ES 330
12/04/2019
Always dependable
I have used Brian for years on at least 4 vehicles. Great car care and the one time tuffy received a bad part, they replaced it at no charge immediately

DARREL C.
Nissan Versa
11/26/2019
excellent customer service
went in to get my brakes done, thought I had an appointment,(did it on their website) but, none showed up. This didn't bother the technician, he immediately took the car in, and in less than an hour my brakes were done and I was on my way home. I always use Tuffy Gunn because of their honesty and excellent customer service.

Dahl B.
Mercedes-Benz C230
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Dahl said she was really happy. She felt that the employee was honest with her. He had asked if she would like him to check her other tires and he did, coming back to let her know her other tires were pretty good.

HS
Hardin S.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Hardin said they got the job done fast.

PH
PETER H.
11/13/2019
Great staff
We have been going here for six years. This time was another reason why. We needed the car back soon this time, so Brian made extra effort to fix the car quickly and get it back to us.

BC
BRIAN C.
St. Petersburg, FL
Jeep Patriot
11/12/2019
Great job, no bull shit
He was honest and quick.

KG
KATHY G.
11/10/2019
Thank YOU!
I was referred to Tuffy Tire & Auto Service Center by a friend who is in the car business I had the right and left rear breaks replaced on my Honda CRV. The price was reasonable and the service great!

MARK B.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
11/07/2019
Honest, professional, fair.
As it has been many times before, this service work was done on time as promised, cost was right in line with the estimate, and the quality of work was outstanding. I have taken all my cars, old and new, there for 7+ years.

MF
Maddox F.
Odessa, FL
Dodge Challenger
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Maddox said the service was good.

LR
Laura R.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Laura said the staff provided good service, they're fast and friendly.

Lutz, FL
Jeep Cherokee
11/01/2019
The best place
The only place I’ve been doing for the last 10 years great customer service and And the crew does a great job every time

ID
IRENE D.
Lutz, FL
10/26/2019
wonderful service
This was my first visit and I was treated professionally and efficiently and the work was done to my satisfaction. I was very pleased.

ET
ERIC T.
10/20/2019
Wrong contact info.
You have the wrong email.

PJ
Phyllis J.
Brandon, FL
Volvo S60
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Phyllis said this business is very good. She was very happy with the service there.