Twin City Tire Eden Prairie

SG
SARAH G.
02/02/2014
Good service, challenging parking
The service is good, and people are friendly. I went on a snowy day. Limited parking. I went to park in the last space and as I got out of the car was told to move it as "I need to out the snow there'. Could have been more polite, or indicated me not to park there. Annoying. The oil change was fine though and I will go back again.

MIKE M.
01/29/2014
Thorough Service
Went in for an oil change. They made some recommendations for some other items to consider and were not "pushy" nor did they make me feel guilty like some other auto shops do.

JIM B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/28/2014
Seamless from appt. to finish.
Set up appt online--easy and got a time that worked for me. Friendly service with quick turnaround.

HL
Herb L.
01/28/2014 Category: Service
Herb said they responded quickly when he disagreed with them. The service was fast.

SG
SCOTT G.
Osseo, MN
01/27/2014
Had rear brakes done
Did a fantastic job, and the job was done on time. 5 star service!

TILLIE M.
Iron River, WI
01/24/2014
Oil Change
It seems every time I call for an appt. they get me in right away. I am always on a tight schedule and the last minute easy appts. I love and they are always very nice and accommodating for me. Tillie Mieseler

Jarell L.
01/23/2014 Category: Service
Jarell said the service was good. They called her promptly when the vehicle was ready and the price was good.

KW
KELLY W.
01/22/2014
Great follow up service !
Spoke with the manager and we found out why the coupon wasn't applied to my bill. Things are all resolved now, and they have issued me a credit on my account. Thank you.

01/22/2014
Prompt service, Bait and Switch billing.
A little disappointed with what felt like the "bait and switch" game. E-mail sent to me regarding 12.99 oil change. Click to make appt. I did. When I got my bill, there was 29.99 dollars relating to my oil change. 8.50 labor and the rest was oil and filter. I also noticed that I was charged for 5 qts of oil, but the technician side, said they added 4 qts of oil. I will be careful to get the price discussed up front first next time.
Larry A. from Twin City Tire Eden Prairie responded on 01/23/2014

Oops We forgot to add your coupon.
Kelly thanks for calling me back.
I fixed your phone number in our system.
As we chatted on the phone your vehicle does take 5 qts and the memo line you pointed out to me has been repaired in our system. That was a big help, thanks.

Have a great day
Larry

CL
CHERYL L.
Mazda 6
Flexibility
I'm delighted they provided service in a very timely fashion at short notice.

Dan D.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/22/2014 Category: Service
Dan said he was very pleased.

TG
TERRY G.
Chaska, MN
Subaru Legacy
01/20/2014
fast service, good warranty
fast accurate diagnosis and repair

ANNA Y.
Hutchinson, MN
01/19/2014
Wait time.
I have been here twice for an oil change, once without an appointment and once with an appointment. Both times I waited 2-3 hours for the oil change. They may have topped off some of my fluids and after my permission (1.75 hours later), they replaced a license plate light. Couldn't tell you about the quality of the oil change so I can't assess that, though, the price with a coupon ($13.99 + labor) is good. For the most part, the staff is pretty friendly.
Larry A. from Twin City Tire Eden Prairie responded on 01/22/2014

Anna, I'm sorry about your wait. Our average oil change with rotation and 18 point inspection runs about one hour. We try to set appointments for waiting customers to be quick as safely possible. If you don't want or need the rotation or inspection we can have most vehicles done in twenty minutes to a half an hour.
I looked into your time issue and our schedule showed an appointment at 10AM and our credit card time billed out at 11:12AM. Could you maybe have been early for your appointment.  We are sorry and thank you for your business. We have shared this issue with our team and will work to make our timing better. Hope you give another us chance to do better

ANN Y.
Pontiac G8
01/17/2014
Visit was great
As always, oil change was done quickly and staff is always great to work with.

DAVID W.
Mercury Mystique
01/14/2014
Oil Change
In and out on time with great service from all the staff. Thanks!

VP
Veh P.
Nissan Versa
01/14/2014 Category: Service
Veh said this business is good.

ANN Y.

Lisa P.
Farmington, MN
Ford Edge
01/11/2014 Category: Service
Lisa said she was satisfied.

Doris H.
01/08/2014 Category: Service
Doris said they do a good job and her brother uses this business. Her brother was happy with them, so he referred her to them.

DAVE H.
01/07/2014
Convenient
Located near my work.

Robert H.
01/07/2014 Category: Service
Robert said everyone at the facility was very friendly, prompt and very through with the inspection of the vehicle.