SJ
SHAWN J.
04/10/2019
These guys were fast ,friendly and accommodating. I just want to thank the all for taking care os my 325i

JIM R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/10/2019
Complete and reliable repairs
Very courteous and reliable repairs. They stand behind their work.

LIZ M.
04/08/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Management is great. They do the work In a timely manner. The pricing is comparable. Have been taking our cars there for years.
Highly recommend!!!!

Jon B.
03/29/2019
Great place. Fair and honest.
I bring all my vehicles here. Have done so for years.

DJ
DEXTER J.
03/28/2019
Reliability at Ulimate Car Care
Reliable and friendly! I’ve used this auto service shop for several of my vehicles and have not had any issues with the maintenance services my vehicles received at this shop. The work is completed in a reasonable time. They did offer a local ride service but I declined. The chairs were comfy enough for me to wait. As a frequent customer, I am now greeted by my name. They are my “go to shop” because they RELIEVE my anxiety of having to deal with the other shops that are high pressure, that charge over-inflated prices in the beginning or that “pad on” unnecessary extras. When they did recommend an additional service such as my brakes, they indeed were correct. Also, I get my vehicle inspections done there. But, that secret is becoming well known as I saw people filing in to get there vehicle inspected. Once again, reliable and friendly!

HH
HOWARD H.
Honda Civic Si
03/26/2019
Quick and friendly service
Reasonable prices, great service and good feedback on problems with car

JENNIFER H.
03/26/2019
So Nice
I have come to Ultimate Car Care to do my state inspection for the second year now. They are always nice and quick. Thank you.

DO
DAVID O.
03/23/2019
Great service.
Pleasant staff and good service.

TW
TIM W.
Lexus LS 460
03/23/2019
My son’s old Lexus
Clint at Ultimate does a kick ass job on my son’s high mileage 2010 Lexus. He knows the Lexus/Toyota product inside and out. I’ve had numerous repairs quoted by the Lexus dealership and Ultimate Car Care is always a fraction of the price and done right. My family has 4 cars and aside from the new truck on full warranty, they all got to Clint at Ultimate for repair. This place is a hidden gem.

KF
KEVIN F.
Dodge Charger
03/22/2019
Fast service
Always great customer service l.p.

ARACELI M.
Nissan Maxima
03/21/2019
Needed to get an emission test right away! They have a good service and they were quick

MJ
Michelle J.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/17/2019
Car Rrpair
Clint at ultimate car care did a great job on my 2004 Grand Am the price was reasonable and the customer service was great I would recommend Ultimate Car Care for your repairs

Nissan Maxima
03/16/2019
Everything was great!
Went in for an inspection and everything was great from beginning to end. I've also had car repairs done here and have been very happy with the results!

03/15/2019
Super fast and friendly with a great price . And the shuttle is such a plus
Such a great mechanic . I’ll forever bring all my cars here. They gave me such a good price and got the job done very fast . My car is doing great . And the shuttle home is perfect !

CF
Cassandra F.
Lewisville, TX
03/14/2019
Efficiency in service
Clint and the person who does paper work were vey kind and patient with me .I would recommend them and I would go back for more service

Charles M.
Lexus ES 330
03/08/2019
Lexus
Ultimate Car Care is really very friendly and the staff is also professional. I take all my vehicles there for service. No gimmicks, soft sells just good services and support

JOHN M.
Nissan Sentra
03/07/2019
State inspection
The busines wa able to immeditely tae my vehicle in and within 10 minutes I was back on the road.

NV
NANCY V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/07/2019
great job
Timely, thorough, patient, friendly, reasonable cost.

John S.
Texas
02/28/2019 Category: Service
John said that the business has a wonderful staff. They go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. He also stated that he is very happy with what they are doing.

Christinec C.
Texas
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the business did not replace her battery like she thought they would. She stated the battery did not look right to her.