Davis M.
11/10/2018
They stand behind their work
First time I've ever had to take anything back to LD Automotive. Been using them for many years. They jumped right on the problem fixed it to my satisfaction and sent me on my way. Great doing business with you

MJ
Marzenna J.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/09/2018
the only place you want to be
great people and very professional !!!on top of all very honest on all they do.
definitely will return and recommend

Mike D.
11/08/2018
I can't say anything but GREAT JOB. They do great work and they treat people with respect.

11/07/2018
Prompt, courteous maintenance
Prompt, courteous maintenance. I am glad that LD is taking care of my car.

I would post review as myself if my name was correct. :(

Carla S.
Little Elm, TX
Nissan Rogue
11/07/2018
Honesty
They dont try and take advantage saying you need something done to your car that it doesn't need. That means a lot.

James H.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/06/2018
Best shop I've found
I tried quite a few shops over the years but had trouble finding one I fully trusted. When I finally came across LD I was hooked after my first visit. They never try selling me on work that isn't necessary and the work they perform is of the highest quality.

Jaymz A.
Texas
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Jaymz said that the business is great and he recommends anyone to go there. His uncle works there and that is what first took him to the place. Now, he goes because he likes the work.

Douglas L.
Mc Kinney, TX
10/29/2018
Cooling System Repairs - Very Disappointed
I am very disappointed. I recently brought my 2012 F-150 in for some cooling system repairs and a tune up. The day I got my truck back, the cooling fan kicked on loud while I was driving home from picking up my truck (note that it wasn't doing that before I had the repairs done). I called LD and they told me to bring it in the next day. My truck was with LD basically all day the following day and I was told that there were some air bubbles in the cooling tank that needed to work their way out, and that all should be good. I picked it up, and sure enough on my way home, it happened again. I brought it back to LD, and same thing. They had my truck all day, told me that there were still a few air bubbles in the system, and that it should be good to go. To this day, I continue to have this issue. I brought my truck to them three separate times (and paid big $$), and they can't seem to figure out why the fan keeps kicking on (again, I've had the truck for 6 years, and it's never done that). I don't have time to keep leaving my truck with them all day, only to have the same issue keep popping up.

10/26/2018
Friendly Staff
Great group of individuals. Jonas has always been a pleasure to work with. You never really get the feeling that these guys are giving you the run around and they do quality work.

Jiyuan L.
10/25/2018
Great customer satisfaction here
Good customer service, very reliable and honest. Used them for a couple of years already.

TX
10/25/2018
Great auto shop
I finally found a honest auto repair shop.

Blake H.
Prosper, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Blake said that the place is always good to him.

Larry B.
10/22/2018
Perfect Service
Perfect is the word to describe how they were with me and my vehicle

GS
Gezime S.
Mc Kinney, TX
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Gezime said the employees provided amazing customer service. They provided great work.

David R.
Plano, TX
10/20/2018
Excellent customer service. The work performed on my Mazda 3 was superb. The car feels like it is new again. Will come back to keep my vehicles well maintained. Highly recommend.

Tom M.
Jeep Commander
10/18/2018
Consistently Great Service!
Fair, reasonable and trustworthy. I bring all my cars here and my relatives do to. Great guys, great service!

PM
Prasanth M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Prasanth said the business provides pretty good service.

GW
Gary W.
Plano, TX
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/15/2018
You can trust L D Automotive
Always receive quality service at a fair price

Jerry T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Audi TT
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said they were friendly.

JV
Joseph V.
Dallas, TX
GMC Savana Passenger
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said his overall experience was excellent. The service was fast and great.