Karen S.
Texas
Honda Accord Coupe
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Karen said the employees were super nice. They provided great service. They completed the work super fast.

TL
Tanya L.
Acura RL
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Tanya said she has complete trust in the business. They are honest, reasonable, and she appreciates them.

EH
Emily H.
Plano, TX
Mercedes-Benz C250
03/08/2019
Quality Work
I have taken several different vehicles to LD Auto for the past few years. They have always done a great job and provide quality service. They also built custom cars and can do auto body repairs as well. I highly recommend LD Auto and plan to continue using them.

Mike H.
The Colony, TX
03/06/2019
Honest, friendly customer service.
This was my first visit to LD Automotive and it definitely will not be my last. I contacted them and spoke with Gabrielle regarding issues I was having with my vehicle. He had me bring it in so they could check it out. Once they completed the diagnostics, he contacted me to notify me there were no issues found. I suspected I would need new brakes and they could have easily said I did. I really appreciate their level of integrity. Gabrielle is great. In addition to the great customer service, they have very reasonable pricing for repairs. So in summary. Great customer service, a high level of integrity and reasonable prices. Very rare these days when it comes to dealing with automotive repair shops. Outstanding experience... Thanks guys. By the way, they are military and vet friendly.

Janice C.
Honda S2000
03/03/2019
Great job!
Thanks for taking care of my Honda S 2000! I appreciate you all!

03/01/2019
Ld
Good group, would recommend.

KJ
Kellum J.
Richardson, TX
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/21/2019
Honesty is their policy
They always know just what to do, and often come in cheaper than they estimated!

I once had a competitor of theirs quote nearly $1000... LD told me what was wrong with my car, fixed it, and it cost about $350.

I have been going here ever since.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you Kellum for your 5 Star review. We appriciate your business brother.

Jonas

KP
Kyle P.
02/20/2019
Trust
Fair prices , I believe they are not trying to sell you stuff that you do not need !

Dawn D.
Saturn VUE
02/19/2019
Just the Best
I cannot say enough wonderful things about L.D. Automotive. I have been taking my 15-year-old vehicle there for years and I wouldn't take it anywhere else. The staff is incredibly helpful and polite. Someone is always available to answer questions and they explain things so that customers understand what's happening. They don't ever try to sell you repairs that you don't need. Jonas always takes time to help me prioritize the repairs that my vehicle requires. Go see L.D.!
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you Mrs. Dawn  for your 5 Star Review. We appreciate.

GH
Greg H.
02/17/2019
Fast, couteous service as always.
We've always taken our vehicles to Discount Tire for new tires but recently discovered that LD does mounting and balancing. Ordered tires from Tire Rack online and had the crew at LD install them. We got the tires we wanted and had them mounted at a price about the same as a tire store, with the convenience of LD's central Frisco location and their expertise. If you believe in supporting local businesses, you can't go wrong with LD.

Kia Spectra
02/16/2019
Quality Friendly Service
I’d heard many great reviews about LD automotive. My vehicle needed transmission repair (wanted to know what it would cost to repair) and a timing belt replacement and they do it all, so I decided to take it to them. They were great from the moment I walked in the door. Replaced the timing belt for me and provided the needed quote. Car is driving solidly now. The front desk staff made you feel right at home and welcome and took their time explaining everything to you. All car repairs hurt, so I won’t say I enjoyed that, but they were right on par with other places I’d called, maybe even a little lower. All in all, great service z
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star Review. We appreciate and I hope thatwe can be the shop you call home.

Marissa M.
Plano, TX
Scion xD
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Marissa said that the place was quick to complete just what she needed.

JE
James E.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/12/2019
They treat you like family.
The LD Automotive crew treats customers as family, providing sound advice on solving the most difficult mechanical problems and at a fair price. They have my business from now on.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you so much Mr. Eliston for your 5 Star Review. We appreciate your business and we are happy to be your automotive shop. Welcome to the family sir.

Tracy B.
These guys are awesome.

Jake R.
Ford Edge
02/06/2019
Great customer service and fast.
Took my wife's car in for the fan motors going out. Within 3 hours of dropping my car off they called and told me the problem and that its covered by warranty. By the end of the next day my wifes car was fixed and back on the road.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star Review. We appreciate your business my homie :)

Jonas

MK
Majid K.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Majid said the staff seemed like good, honest people, and he appreciated the good experience.

Salvador S.
Honda Accord Coupe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Salvador said he would recommend the business for service.

MV

Whitney C.
Volkswagen Passat
01/24/2019
Y'all are awesome!
My recent visit was great! As always! We have referred many friends and family to LD. They are always fair, fast, and friendly!