Chris B.
Kia Optima
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the service was great, the guys were really good and he will definitely be back.

Arro B.
Kia Soul
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Arro said that the people are always nice. His whole family also take vehicles to the business. They always recommend them to others

Tito M.
01/09/2019
2011 Toyota Corolla
Had my car towed to LD Auto. They quickly diagnosed the problem and called me back with the information and an estimate. Less than a day later my car was fixed and ready for pickup. The estimate was accurate and the service was excellent.

NM
Netzer M.
Kia Soul
01/09/2019
Love these guys!
We have used L.D. Automotive for three cars over the years. It is a pleasure to work with them. We feel that they do excellent work, are honest and reasonable, and their customer service is terrific. Always feel
Like we are in good hands! Definitely recommend!

Daniel L.
01/04/2019
Always a Pleasure
Always a pleasure coming in. Jonas and the guys are always friendly and i always get a great price.

Janice C.
Honda S2000
01/04/2019
Customer service
The people are friendly and honest. They care about meeting your car needs.

Aaron Weaver

GB
Gaye B.
01/03/2019
Honest, reliable and filled with integrity
LD is a rare find in the world of vehicle repair. They know what they doing, they do it professionally and with integrity. No upsell, something else doesn’t break two days after you leave their shop, they do what they say they are going to do and don’t gouge anyone during the process. I don’t give 5 star reviews very often but LD has earned it

GS
Gena S.
Cadillac SRX
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Gena said the customer service was spot on and made it worth it

Jesse M.
Lincoln LS
12/27/2018
Keep Running softly
I just had my 2002 Lincoln LS repaired again at LD Automotives. I really like the repair service I received. They are very professional and always does a great job. Fast and reliable.

OG
Obed G.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Obed said they are quick and awesome

HF
Hal F.
Oak Point, TX
Nissan Sentra
12/20/2018
Great People, Great Service
I love going LD automotive because the service is first rate. I never have to wait too long and the work is always complete. The people up front are courteous and they know what they're talking about. I wish I had found this company sooner.

Thank you Hal for your 5 Star review. We appreciate your business brother

Benita S.
Tip top service!
LD Automotive always delivers tip top service. I took my vehicle in for state inspection. I was in and out in no time. Each employee is always friendly.
L.D. A., Owner from L.D. Automotive responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star review Mrs. Benita. And like always, We appreciate your business.

Mitch M.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/13/2018
Great service! Highly recommend!
I’ve had many issues with my vehicle. These guys always give me a fair price, and have my car back 3x faster then the dealership.

Josh F.
Great group of people!
These guys are great. Some people say they are expensive, and to that I say you get what you pay for. Expect honesty from LD. Jonas, thanks for all of your help man!

Chrysler Pacifica
Fair, Honest, Gracious
I love this place. I have been going to them for years after a neighbor referred them to me. The staff is always so welcoming, pleasant and so helpful.
I never feel like they are trying to up sell me on anything. The price point is fair and they do great work. They have earned my trust over the years and I would recommend them to anyone searching for a fair place for their automotive needs.

RN
Rajesh N.
Dodge Caravan
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Rajesh said that the business fixed all the problems fast. He said that the price was good.

MK
Mehdi K.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Mehdi said the business took care of the problem in a timely and professional manner.

JR W.
Allen, TX
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/08/2018
Most honest and Professional Shop Anywhere!
Time and time again, these guys prove that they are not only the best mechanics in the business, but they are the most honest. This is about ht 5th time they have saved me from another dishonest and / or incompetent diagnosis . Cannot say enough good things about these men.

GE
Glen E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/03/2018
They do things right the first time!
Professional!

Glenn H Early

RK
Romie K.
The Colony, TX
Jeep Compass
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Romie said the employees were great, friendly, attentive and honest. She didn't have to wait for someone to drive in her vehicle to detect the problem. Unfortunately, they do not do payment plans and she could not afford to pay all at one time for a very expensive repair.