HN
Harold N.
Acura TL
07/22/2018
Service you can absolutely trust.
These folks are the best. Service work you can absolutely trust and in a most timely manner.

07/19/2018
LD automotive = GREAT service
The crew at LD automotive are the BEST. Customer service and commitment to excellence is what they thrive on.

James R.
Potosi, MO
Dodge Neon
07/17/2018
Grateful Travelers
L D Automotive was truly a Life Saver for us yesterday! We are here from St Louis watching our grandson bowl in the Junior Gold Tournament. As luck would have it our cars air conditioner quit working in this Dallas Record Heat due to a very expensive part that numerous places told us it would take days or weeks to get and before they would even get to it! We tried for one day navigating around Dallas and were so miserable .A restaurant server told us to call LD Automotive. We did and LD said bring your car in we will look at it right now ! In less than 30 minutes they had our Air Blowing Cold for one-seventh of the cost !!! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL!!!

WL
William L.
Saint Louis, MO
Acura TL
07/17/2018 Category: Service
William said they were friendly, knowledgeable, and communicated well. They weren't able to fix the problem but were able handle the situation.

GL
Gahn L.
Jeep CJ5
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Gahn said it took longer than expected for the staff to get his vehicle in. He made an appointment online and got a response and an email confirmation. When he arrived for his appointment, the staff told him they weren't aware that he was coming in and they never got any information about his appointment. He mentioned the email confirmation he received, and the staff said it must have been an automatic response. He thought this was strange since the confirmation wasn't sent to him immediately after making the appointment, there were grammar issues, and there was a personalized message wishing him a happy fourth of July. The staff said they didn't have time for him so they sent him away and told him they would call him later that day and get him in. They never called that day or the next, so he finally called after two days and they got a new appointment sorted out. The service work itself was good.

GS
Gezime S.
Mc Kinney, TX
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Gezime said the staff was friendly and informative.

PP
Praveen P.
INFINITI QX60
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Praveen said the facility was quick, did a great job and explained everything well. He was in and out in 30 minutes.

RJ
Rusty J.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/13/2018
Quality work at reasonable prices
I've taken my 2000 Suburban to LD Automotive for multiple repairs over the last few years. These guys do great work at affordable rates.

TD
Thomas D.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff did great job and everything works fine.

TD
Thomas D.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the staff did great job and everything works fine.

HP
Hayley P.
Nissan Versa
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Hayley said the staff at this business were really professional and they got her vehicle repaired much faster than she thought. They were really amazing.

NS
Nicolas S.
Mc Kinney, TX
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Nicolas said the staff at this business fixed the problem with his vehicle and the price was good.

Christina H.
07/06/2018
Great and timely
I can't manage to ever spend less than 1000 when I come here but I know when I come it will be done honestly, timely, and at great price. My vehicle is 10 years old what do I expect. I do like what the company stands for especially. I have told my friends about them and they plan to get their vehicles serviced here as well. They will keep my business as long as I am in the area.

Honda Civic Coupe
07/04/2018
quick, efficient state inspection
Took my daughter's car in on a Tuesday morning around 7:50am for a State Inspection. I intended to get there right when they opened, but I stopped for coffee on the way and was further delayed by a work-related phone call. The LD staff quickly had my daughter's car in queue behind the other customers and her car was completed within 35 minutes. Check-out process was fast and efficient; staff is always friendly and candid with advice. I highly recommend LD Automotive.

Laura S.
Buick LaCrosse
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Devon. He said the staff were friendly, and provided great all around service. They were helpful, and did what he asked them to do. They did a really good job.

LN
Laura N.
07/01/2018
Great service consistently for years
The staff at LD is awesome, I've been going to them for years and they always treat me like I'm their most important customer even if I'm only getting an oil change. I trust LD to service all our family vehicles and now that they've partnered up with Parkwood Collision it's even better.

Jesse M.
Scion tC
06/20/2018
Automotive repairs Best of the Best in DFW
My wife's 2011 Scion TC stopped at the stoplight Parkwood and Stonebrook in Frisco. She called LD Automotive to inform them what had happened. They sent a tow truck to her location and brought her vehicle to their shop. My wife was picked up and returned home around 2:00 pm. She was called at 3:00 pm telling her what went wrong and what the total cost would be. Received another phone call at 5:30 pm telling her that the car was ready to be picked up. WOW! We didn't expect the car to be ready so soon and was in the process of making arrangement for transportation for the next day. This is part of the ongoing service that LD Automotive continues to provides and we were already sold on what we consider to be concierge auto service by the way they treat their customers. To be truly honest, I really trust LD Automotive, genuine good auto service from their Management, Front desk and Mechanic, no one does it better in Dallas or Fort Worth, no one.

Jessica R.
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said this business has provided exceptional service and Gabriel is fantastic.

AR
Andrew R.
Honda Civic Si
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the service was fine and affordable. He got what he needed.

KH
Kylie H.
06/15/2018
Great experience
Gabriel and the guys at LD were great with my daughter (18) who made her first automotive repair decision. They treated her with respect and as an adult. So far the car is running great. Hope we dont have to see you soon but we will be back if another issue arises.