KR
Katie R.
HUMMER H2
05/27/2020
Great Shop!!
Jonas and Gabriel are awesome! Always nice, friendly and get you in as soon as possible. Work is always done quickly, right and reasonably priced. I would recommend LD to anyone!

Kevin S.
Prosper, TX
Lexus GX 470
05/20/2020
Return customer - will keep coming back
Always have had a positive experience with Gabriel and team. They've taken care of normal service and extended warranty work for several of my cars.

SF
Shelly F.
05/20/2020
Honest, efficient, cost conscious and friendly!
They guys at LD Automotive have the reputation for outstanding quality, honesty, and integrity. They have done a great job making the lobby comfortable and useful if you need to work while you wait. Jonas has impeccable customer service and communication skills. LD automotive is my first choice for ANY auto repair needs.

Melody H.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/19/2020
Honest and knowledgeable!
Jonas and Gabriel as well as the entire LD automotive team are top notch. They communicate well and stick to the price quoted. They do not try to sell work that doesn’t need to be done. They have earned my trust and I respect how they conduct business. I am grateful to them all for keeping my 17 year old suburban running so well.

AR
Allan R.
Lewisville, TX
Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2020
Honest, no hidden fees
I was given a price and that is what Was invoiced, no hidden fees. Everyone was friendly and professional. Very proud that I went with you guys.

Kristen S.
Little Elm, TX
Dodge Durango
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Kristen said she didn't get the call backs that were promised by the staff at the business.

SD
Scott D.
Lexus SC 430
05/13/2020 Category: Service
Scott said so far so good and Gabriel is great to work with.

JE
Joe E.
05/12/2020
Honest, Reliable Service
LD has my trust to do the right thing and provide honest, quality service. I know they only fix what needs to be fixed and my entire family (5 cars) uses LD for repairs.

EM
Eric M.
Allen, TX
05/06/2020
Great techs there
LD has always been there when I needed them. The techs know there stuff and are very efficient in what they do

TA
Troy A.
05/05/2020
Great Company
L D Automotive does a great job for us with all of our vehicles. They treat you like family and their service is very professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

GW
Gary W.
Plano, TX
Nissan Pickup
04/30/2020
Great place,fair prices,great service
Clean waiting area ,friendly staff, great service
Christian owned and operated business .

David C.
Plano, TX
04/29/2020
Helpful Diagnosis
LD did a great job helping diagnose the problems with my son's truck. While the estimated cost to repair his vehicle turned out to be more than he wanted to reinvest, having a complete, thorough diagnosis of the problem help my son make a logical decision on what to do with his truck.

Carlos H.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/29/2020
Money well spent
I have a Honda and I used to go to the dealership where your guaranteed to have a rep try to upsell you on services. Here I don't feel like that at all. I know what they work on is necessary and not just a upsell.

Devin S.
04/28/2020
Best Shop in North Texas
If you are looking for a shop you can trust, then this is the place!

LP
Lee P.
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/25/2020
Best car place in town!
These guys come through with the best customer service in town!
Have been utilizing their repair facility for over two years & not one time have they failed to take care of my 14 yr. old Jag! Love my car / love the service!