KN
Kristina N.
06/20/2019
Honest, Reliable, & just like family!
Whenever I’ve taken my cars in for scheduled maintenance or diagnosing, they have never steered me wrong. They will always get you in and out quickly and even give you a ride if you need! Jonus and Gabriel are so helpful and knowledge about cars. I just purchased a used truck for my son and they helped me every step of the way. I highly recommend that if you’re buying a used car, swing it by and let them perform a pre-diagnostic test to make sure your not buying a lemon! Thanks for always going above and beyond!!

Stephanie S.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/14/2019
Great Service!!
I love this place. I have been bringing my cars here since 2012. They are very customer oriented, conscientious and fair. I would recommend L.D. Automotive to anyone looking for service or repairs on their vehicle.

TH
Timothy H.
Saturn LW
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said the business is professional, timely and he always had a good positive experience.

GE
Gary E.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Gary said he has had no problems with the business. The business gave him a discount on the parts that were used. The front desk is always professional and easy to deal with.

KG
Kenneth G.
Harrison, ID
Chevrolet Suburban
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said the staff did the job he asked them to do, at the price he asked them to do the work at, so he's very happy.

KG
Kenneth G.
Harrison, ID
Chevrolet Suburban
06/11/2019 Category: Service

Chris H.
06/05/2019
The service and the people make this place GREAT!
The quickness and the dependability of their services are incredible, I wouldn’t recommend any other place!

John B.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
John said this business was very accommodating. They did what they said they would do.

Matthew S.

Shiryl T.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/24/2019
Great and honest service
I have been going to L&D automotive for many years and have always been very happy with the quality of work done and highly recommend them.

Marcos H.
05/24/2019
Great Service and great people
I live in melissa,tx i travel about 40 minutes, just to come to this location!

Melissa R.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
05/22/2019
Honest and fair
Brought the car in to Che k on a sluggish effect, they tested it, ran diagnostics and test drove. Nothing wrong, so they let us know and didn’t charge for all the work they did

HF
Hal F.
Oak Point, TX
Nissan Sentra
05/22/2019
Great Service from Great Professional People
I always get my car serviced at LD automotive because I know what kind of service to expect. I also don't mind waiting on my car because the service is fast. The personal are professional and are always willing to answer any question I may have. I notice how they treat the people around me, and it is always courteous. I love this place.

Dave M.

AF
Anne F.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/11/2019
Car is working like a charm again.
I was able to get my car in fast. I had a diagnosis within hours. The price was fair, and it was fixed in a few hours.

Kieth S.
Nissan Rogue
05/09/2019
L.D. Automotive - GREAT JOB - quick, excellent Service
My wife's car had low oil pressure and warning lights.

I called LD Automotive right away, they were able to get me in, fix the issue AND completed a needed state inspection, all in time to get my son to school, with time to spare

I cannot say thanks enough to the entire team. Great and HONEST people. They know their stuff.

GL
Garrison L.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Garrison said the staff was friendly.

TX
Volkswagen Passat
05/04/2019
Exceptional Service
The guys at LD are very knowledgeable and friendly!

Little Elm, TX
Cadillac CTS
05/02/2019
Not much more to say other than great customer service and repairs are quick with good pricing.

KN
Karen N.
05/01/2019
Excellent service!
Excellent, prompt, courteous, and reliable service!