MELISSA C.
06/08/2019
Irritated
I've used this location for two years since it's very close to my house. Twice I have received a call that my truck was ready only to get there and they tell me; By the way, did you know this also needs to be fixed on your truck..... Really? Why is it they cant seem to tell me everything that is wrong and get it fixed PRIOR to me picking it up. No respect for their customers time and money. Wont be using them again.
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 06/10/2019

We apologize you have had a bad experience Melissa. We try our best to make sure our customers are pleased when they get their vehicle back. From what it shows on our end, your vehicle was towed in because it would not start. We did the repairs necessary to get the vehicle running again and it seemed that the Check Engine light was on for a different sensor problem not related to the concern/repairs mentioned. We apologize for the miscommunication and want to make things right. Please give us a call at 469-803-5885. We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Please let us know how to make things right. Thank you!