Ray R.
Kia Optima
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business did a good job.

02/13/2019
Best autocare around Frisco/Little ELM Area
clean waiting area, on time service, knowledgeable staff who can help you with your questions and options of your auto repair.

02/06/2019
Crossing my fingers.
I had my transmission replaced and felt good about going here. Clint was great and got me a good deal. But after picking up a hose popped off and leaked transmission fluid for a mile or so before I stopped and noticed. Clint came and got me towed the car back and fixed the issue right away. Hoping all stays good.

MIKE W.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/05/2019
The service was great.

Scion xD
02/04/2019
Good customer service. Excellent job. I was in an out at no time for for my oil change and states inspection

ATIF S.
01/21/2019
Excellent service with reasonable prices
Great service and trusted relationship. Knowing that you can trust the mechanic shop for what they are doing and how much they are charging is critical for me. I recommend ultimate care for your car repair needs.

RK
Rameez K.
Honda Accord Sedan
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Rameez said the staff was professional and did the job right.

Jeff S.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he had no issues with his service.

Charles M.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
01/12/2019
Great smle, great service and total customer satisfaction
Saul and his team are exceptional. From the competitive price to the reliable service they are the one stop shop for your auto needs

BC
brian c.
01/10/2019
Friendly and quick
Came in for an oil change and vehicle inspection. Quick and easy, everybody is quite friendly. Enjoyed my visit with Sal.

WV
WILLIAM V.
Volkswagen Passat
01/09/2019
Very Satisfied. Not your average chain store!
This is a real review. I took our VW Passat in to a well known brake place for an estimate. $900+ estimate and I was floored and ignored. I'm a car guy and there was no conversation... The estimate was the estimate and felt frustrated. It was a muddy line between incompetence and fraud with this national brand company. When I went to Ultimate Car Care I found knowledgeable people that listened and understood car care. (Thanks Clint) They were professional and as it turned out agreed with my original diagnosis. I saved $400 real dollars and found my new go to car care partner. Since my initial visit I took our Cadillac in to replace lower control arms and saved another $300+ dollars. These guys are great and I highly recommend! Thanks for being real and providing car care value.

Maurice M.
BMW 525i
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Maurice said the customer service was excellent.

VG
Victor G.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Victor said that the business was good.

PS
Preston S.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Preston said there was no wait, and the work was done quick. There were no issues, he had no complaints, and it was convenient.

TO
Tona O.
Chrysler 300
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Tona said everything was superb and the service was excellent

Tona,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with our auto repair shop. We are happy you were pleased with our service.

Darcy H.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Darcy said that the business was good.

Mr.Hawkins,
Thank you for taking the time to rate our auto repair shop and for your continued business. We appreciate you very much!

CHARLES M.
Toyota Sequoia
11/19/2018
Fast and friendly service
Your shop has been my preferred place for non warrantied repairs. Friendly staff and reasonable pricing.
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad that you are pleased with our service!

NB
Nick B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Nick said he had a great experience from start to finish. He got a great price, great service, and they had great personalities.

Mr. Bogan,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We appreciate you and your kind compliments!

SK
Samantha K.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Samantha said the business's staff was very courteous. They dropped her off and picked her up, so she didn't have to wait for the vehicle.
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your great comments. Our goal is to keep our customers happy with the cars they drive and the services we provide. I'll make sure the whole team reads this, Thanks again for the feedback and we look forward to your next visit.