MIGUEL M.
Honda Ridgeline
04/30/2019
Continuously going above and beyond.
They are always very fair and transparent about what needs to be serviced in my vehicles.

OW
ORLANDO W.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/30/2019
Very honest and reliable! Excellent service!
Trustworthy and very Professional!

DO
DAVID O.
04/29/2019
Service Rating
Good service and polite staff.

MZ
MARCUS Z.
04/22/2019
Fast and friendly
The service was fast and everyone was friendly; no hassle just straight to the point.

GB
GLENDA B.
04/19/2019
Honest and reliable

PS
PERCY S.
04/17/2019
On the fly
Took my car out there this afternoon hoping to get an oil change. They were busy but guess what! Twenty minutes later, my car was ready and clear to go. These guys are for real! Please check them out!

ATIF S.
04/12/2019
One of those people who you can trust
Its hard to find a good doctor and a mechanic. That's why I love Ultimate Care Care because its peace of mind to have mechanic who you can trust.
Every time I went to them, they have done an excellent job at a nominal charge.

SJ
SHAWN J.
04/10/2019
These guys were fast ,friendly and accommodating. I just want to thank the all for taking care os my 325i

JIM R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/10/2019
Complete and reliable repairs
Very courteous and reliable repairs. They stand behind their work.

LIZ M.
04/08/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
Management is great. They do the work In a timely manner. The pricing is comparable. Have been taking our cars there for years.
Highly recommend!!!!

Jon B.
03/29/2019
Great place. Fair and honest.
I bring all my vehicles here. Have done so for years.

DJ
DEXTER J.
03/28/2019
Reliability at Ulimate Car Care
Reliable and friendly! I’ve used this auto service shop for several of my vehicles and have not had any issues with the maintenance services my vehicles received at this shop. The work is completed in a reasonable time. They did offer a local ride service but I declined. The chairs were comfy enough for me to wait. As a frequent customer, I am now greeted by my name. They are my “go to shop” because they RELIEVE my anxiety of having to deal with the other shops that are high pressure, that charge over-inflated prices in the beginning or that “pad on” unnecessary extras. When they did recommend an additional service such as my brakes, they indeed were correct. Also, I get my vehicle inspections done there. But, that secret is becoming well known as I saw people filing in to get there vehicle inspected. Once again, reliable and friendly!

HH
HOWARD H.
Honda Civic Si
03/26/2019
Quick and friendly service
Reasonable prices, great service and good feedback on problems with car

JENNIFER H.
03/26/2019
So Nice
I have come to Ultimate Car Care to do my state inspection for the second year now. They are always nice and quick. Thank you.

DO
DAVID O.
03/23/2019
Great service.
Pleasant staff and good service.

TW
TIM W.
Lexus LS 460
03/23/2019
My son’s old Lexus
Clint at Ultimate does a kick ass job on my son’s high mileage 2010 Lexus. He knows the Lexus/Toyota product inside and out. I’ve had numerous repairs quoted by the Lexus dealership and Ultimate Car Care is always a fraction of the price and done right. My family has 4 cars and aside from the new truck on full warranty, they all got to Clint at Ultimate for repair. This place is a hidden gem.

KF
KEVIN F.
Dodge Charger
03/22/2019
Fast service
Always great customer service l.p.

ARACELI M.
03/21/2019
Needed to get an emission test right away! They have a good service and they were quick

MJ
Michelle J.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/17/2019
Car Rrpair
Clint at ultimate car care did a great job on my 2004 Grand Am the price was reasonable and the customer service was great I would recommend Ultimate Car Care for your repairs

03/16/2019
Everything was great!
Went in for an inspection and everything was great from beginning to end. I've also had car repairs done here and have been very happy with the results!