03/15/2019
Super fast and friendly with a great price . And the shuttle is such a plus
Such a great mechanic . I’ll forever bring all my cars here. They gave me such a good price and got the job done very fast . My car is doing great . And the shuttle home is perfect !

CF
Cassandra F.
Lewisville, TX
03/14/2019
Efficiency in service
Clint and the person who does paper work were vey kind and patient with me .I would recommend them and I would go back for more service

Charles M.
Lexus ES 330
03/08/2019
Lexus
Ultimate Car Care is really very friendly and the staff is also professional. I take all my vehicles there for service. No gimmicks, soft sells just good services and support

JOHN M.
Nissan Sentra
03/07/2019
State inspection
The busines wa able to immeditely tae my vehicle in and within 10 minutes I was back on the road.

NV
NANCY V.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/07/2019
great job
Timely, thorough, patient, friendly, reasonable cost.

John S.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
John said that the business has a wonderful staff. They go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. He also stated that he is very happy with what they are doing.

Christinec C.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Christine said the business did not replace her battery like she thought they would. She stated the battery did not look right to her.

Ray R.
Kia Optima
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Ray said the business did a good job.

02/13/2019
Best autocare around Frisco/Little ELM Area
clean waiting area, on time service, knowledgeable staff who can help you with your questions and options of your auto repair.

02/06/2019
Crossing my fingers.
I had my transmission replaced and felt good about going here. Clint was great and got me a good deal. But after picking up a hose popped off and leaked transmission fluid for a mile or so before I stopped and noticed. Clint came and got me towed the car back and fixed the issue right away. Hoping all stays good.

MIKE W.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/05/2019
The service was great.

Scion xD
02/04/2019
Good customer service. Excellent job. I was in an out at no time for for my oil change and states inspection

ATIF S.
01/21/2019
Excellent service with reasonable prices
Great service and trusted relationship. Knowing that you can trust the mechanic shop for what they are doing and how much they are charging is critical for me. I recommend ultimate care for your car repair needs.

RK
Rameez K.
Honda Accord Sedan
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Rameez said the staff was professional and did the job right.

Jeff S.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he had no issues with his service.

Charles M.
Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
01/12/2019
Great smle, great service and total customer satisfaction
Saul and his team are exceptional. From the competitive price to the reliable service they are the one stop shop for your auto needs

BC
brian c.
01/10/2019
Friendly and quick
Came in for an oil change and vehicle inspection. Quick and easy, everybody is quite friendly. Enjoyed my visit with Sal.

WV
WILLIAM V.
Volkswagen Passat
01/09/2019
Very Satisfied. Not your average chain store!
This is a real review. I took our VW Passat in to a well known brake place for an estimate. $900+ estimate and I was floored and ignored. I'm a car guy and there was no conversation... The estimate was the estimate and felt frustrated. It was a muddy line between incompetence and fraud with this national brand company. When I went to Ultimate Car Care I found knowledgeable people that listened and understood car care. (Thanks Clint) They were professional and as it turned out agreed with my original diagnosis. I saved $400 real dollars and found my new go to car care partner. Since my initial visit I took our Cadillac in to replace lower control arms and saved another $300+ dollars. These guys are great and I highly recommend! Thanks for being real and providing car care value.

Maurice M.
BMW 525i
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Maurice said the customer service was excellent.

VG
Victor G.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Victor said that the business was good.