4.5

07/27/2019
It was good service but a little pricey
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for providing feedback. We try our best to be competetive on pricing. You can find many coupons for oil changes and maintenance services on our website or in your local Valpak. As our courtesy to you, we will give you $10 off your next oil change. Thank you for your patronage and we hope to see you again in the future.

GA
GUY A.
Toyota Venza
07/27/2019
Excellent, quick service!
I had to get my oil changed and car inspection and had limited time. They got me right in and said it would be about 40 minutes. They were done in 30. I made my appointment early and stress free.?
They were polite and very reasonably priced. The waiting area was clean and the chairs comfortable. I'll be back for future car needs. Kudos to everyone there for doing such a great job. ?
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you for such kind words sir. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and are thrilled that you had a great experience. If there is anything you need please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are looking forward to seeing you again!

GR
GREGORY R.
Little Elm, TX
Chrysler 300
07/17/2019
Very timely and the prices are reasonable
Shawn M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the five stars. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again

Charles M.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/14/2019
Michael and team rock
Michael and his team are always professional and do a great job. Michael is very knowledgeable and explains what is needed in a thorough manner. I recommend to all my friends!!
Shawn M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you Mr. Murphy for the kind words. As always, if there is anything you need. Please reach out to us. We greatly appreciate your business

07/12/2019
The front desk associate was very courteous and helpful. Quick service and honest advice. Will surly recommend. Thank you for your service.
Shawn M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for the kind words sir. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and hope to see you again in the future.

JIM R.
Pontiac Grand Prix
07/11/2019
Service reliable
They get the work done in a prompt and reliable manner. They are very courteous if I have questions. Service reliability at its best.

MOHAMMAD M.
Frisco, TX
Nissan Quest
07/03/2019
Best Customer Service
I always have wonderful experience with Ultimate car care. They are very good in showing and explaining issues of the services required. The price is also cheaper than an other place in north Texas and workmanship is excellent. I have been recommending them to all my friends and have never heard any complaint against them in from them.

Suzuki Grand Vitara
06/28/2019
State Inspection
It only took 15 minutes for an inspection.
Shawn M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again the future!

SOHAREL B.
Frisco, TX
06/24/2019
Outstanding quality service
Excellent! Excellent! Simply Excellent!!! Ultimate Car Care is a place you wish to go to fix your car and walk out with a trust & confidence and that’s all you need for your car & to your pocket.
Shawn M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you so much for this kind review Mr. Bashir. We hope to see you again in the future for you automotive needs.

MELISSA C.
06/08/2019
Irritated
I've used this location for two years since it's very close to my house. Twice I have received a call that my truck was ready only to get there and they tell me; By the way, did you know this also needs to be fixed on your truck..... Really? Why is it they cant seem to tell me everything that is wrong and get it fixed PRIOR to me picking it up. No respect for their customers time and money. Wont be using them again.
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 06/10/2019

We apologize you have had a bad experience Melissa. We try our best to make sure our customers are pleased when they get their vehicle back. From what it shows on our end, your vehicle was towed in because it would not start. We did the repairs necessary to get the vehicle running again and it seemed that the Check Engine light was on for a different sensor problem not related to the concern/repairs mentioned. We apologize for the miscommunication and want to make things right. Please give us a call at 469-803-5885. We pride ourselves in taking care of our customers. Please let us know how to make things right. Thank you!

BURTHA H.
06/01/2019
5 star
Service was prompt and completed in the time that was proposed. Will be back.
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Burtha for kind review. We greatly value your business and look forward to seeing you again

AE
ADRIAN E.
Little Elm, TX
05/31/2019
Fast and efficient. Great customer service.
Quick and easy. And very informative.
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Adrian for the five stars. We hope to see you again in the future for your automotive service needs.

HN
HARVIE N.
Vehicle Inspection
Went in to get my vehicle inspected and was pleased that I didn't have to wait for someone to get to it! They immediately performed the inspection and I was on my way in no time at all!
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Harvie for the kind review. We hope to see you again in the future for any automotive service needs.

DO
DAVID O.
Great service.
Professional and customer friendly service.
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you David for taking the time to leave a review. We pride ourselves in delivering top notch customer service. We hope to see you again in the future for your automotive needs

brian m.
Fast, friendly service!
Ownership changed I believe but the new staff delivered fast and friendly service. I highly recommend using them for your car inspection and repair needs.
SHAWN M. from ULTIMATE CAR CARE responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you Mr. Moore for the kind words. We take pride in having great customer service and hope to see you again in the future.