DY
Doo Y.
Sterling, VA
12/03/2019
Honest and quick service.
You don't stay in business for 10 years unless your doing somethings right. I liked how they asked me why I was getting certain work done.
That shows me they care and know what they are doing.

NE
Nat E.
11/27/2019
Got me out of a jam!
The Undisputed Team had my daughters truck back out on the road down to college in a short amount of time, thank you for your help!

Meg R.
Fairfax, VA
11/27/2019
Another great service
Another great auto service! Got an oil change and new rear brakes. They also cleaned all the carbon build up.

Brandon M.
Chantilly, VA
11/20/2019
These guys put “Honest”in - Honestly the Best most Honest Mechanic Shop I have ever have help me.
I came into this shop on a whim based on word-of-mouth. When some states you won’t regret bringing your vehicle to this shop because they do a 5-Star job with 5-Star credibility. You might take that with a grain of salt.

Until you leave the shop knowing it truly is a 5-Star Mechanic Shop. I was that skeptic person. Waiting for them to pick up my car, overcharging me for some part I couldn’t pronounce, or stating I couldn’t leave their shop or my car will fall apart.

Just the opposite - they took pictures of my car’s issues. The owner was nice enough to introduce himself to me (Justin Morrow). He made sure to put me at ease and my bank account as well. He wanted to make sure what and where he can save me money and make my life easier to having my car back in a optimizable time.

I never felt so happy to hand over the money for a perfect project done to my car.

I could even tell that his mechanics loved working there. They loved talking about cars as much as working on cars.

I never seen anything like it.

It’s true what they say. “If you truly love what you do - you don’t have to work a day in your life.”

There’s an extension of that. These guys love what they do and do 5-star quality perfection.

Thank you so much for the hard work you put into my car - Thank you Justin Morrow, Billy, Mike, and Mary-Anne for the wonderful help.

You have a true lifer here for your shop!

Best Regards,
Brandon Marko

NE
Nat E.
Honda Accord Coupe
11/14/2019
Always A Pleasure
Very easy to do business with and the staff is very friendly!

John M.
Leesburg, VA
11/13/2019
Quick and reliable service
Very quick and fair prices.

DF
Donald F.
Reston, VA
11/12/2019
The best around
Undisputed is knowledgeable, fair and timely. I don’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

BP
Brent P.
Sterling, VA
Ford Edge
11/02/2019
Friendly place with mechanics who take pride in their work
Been going to Justin and his crew for years, he has never disappointed me. He cares about his customers and takes pride in his skills.

CG
Cody G.
Manassas, VA
10/21/2019
Excellent service 10 out of 5 stars if possible
Justin and his crew are extremely knowledgeable. No matter what the problem they can get it fixed.

NR
Nick R.
Chrysler 300
10/19/2019
Great work!
Thanks for wiping rims down as well! forgot what they looked like hahaha

CN
Chris N.
10/17/2019
Trustworthy and outstanding service!
Every time I go to Undisputed Auto Care, it confirms why I exclusively go to them for auto care. They run a clean and professional shop and invest in their customers through honest diagnosis and fair prices. I highly recommend the team at Undisputed Auto Care if you are looking for a local shop that is highly knowledgeable, will treat you like family, and that you will want to keep coming back to time and time again.

RD
Ron D.
Awesome Service
Replaced brakes and differential seals. Work done on time. Trust these guys to do great hob

Haymarket, VA
Volvo S60
10/17/2019
Trustworthy and best Service Advisor EVER!!
Dear Justin
Your absolutely awesome Service Advisor needs a BIG raise.

The end

Chris B.
Honest Mechanic!
In my line of work, trust and honesty is everything! I would give Justin the keys to my future yacht! Solid mechanics and a trustworthy staff. If you just need a hug... Undisputed Auto Care will fix you up!

Jeremy C.
Chevrolet S-10
10/16/2019
Justin wasn’t there but I still got the same level of service which is well above anywhere else
I’ve dealt with multiple mechanics/body shops in the Northern Virginia area and nothing comes close

Meg R.
Fairfax, VA
New tires
As always, Billy and Justin provided great service, recommendations, and taught me more about vehicle maintenance.

TC
Tommy C.
Leesburg, VA
Nissan Rogue
10/11/2019
Focused on client service!
Awesome customer service - friendly, caring, and efficient!

Courtney C.
Volvo V70
10/11/2019
Great work, great staff, great price
As an owner of an old and finicky car that requires patience and maintenance, I really appreciate the service and the knowledge Justin and his team provide every time. I drive in from DC for oil changes (okay, I admit that's insane) but after Justin redid my entire front end axle, replaced a thermometer and resolved a gas tank issue with upfront pricing, clear explanations and prioritization and a few conversations about "are you sure you want to invest this money in an old car?", I'm afraid they are stuck with me.

CO
Carita O.
Chantilly, VA
Nissan Rogue
Honest professionals, honest work
We bring our vehicles in to Undisputed because they're honest and have high integrity. When you drop your vehicle off here you know you're in good hands. You can trust the mechanics and owner Justin. They won't scam you or nickle and dime you like most shops. It's hard to find a mechanic who you can trust. Luckily we found Undisputed.

Their customer service is also top-notch. When you call to schedule an appointment, you're greeted by friendly staff who are knowledgeable and patient with your obnoxious questions. The upstairs waiting area is clean, organized and tidy.

I highly recommend this mechanic shop to those looking for service and professionals that are real... real professional, real honest and real knowledgeable.

James R.
Herndon, VA
Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2019
Great service, as usual. They take good care of the car, and I know that when they find something, it’s legit.