MJ
Mark J.
08/10/2020
Simply the best!
Always a 5 star experience with Undisputed. They always over deliver. Appointments are set quickly, estimates are always given and correct, and the work is also always done efficiently and performed with the utmost professionalism. These guys know what they're doing and in all the years we've been taking our vehicles there, have never made us feel like we're being taken advantage of. Prices are fare and again, an estimate is always given before work is started, and always accurate. Save yourself lots of headache and use this hometown mechanic instead of a mega dealership where they rip you off, and always try to upsell and oversell. These are truly "the Good Guys".

Mark and Sherry Justice

Chris B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/06/2020
Trustworthy & knowledgeable technicians
I trust these guys as I would with my surgeon. Excellent service

KD
Kimberly D.
08/02/2020
Awesome customer care and service!!!
One less thing to worry about in 2020...keeping my vehicle safe on the road and running well.. dropped my Jeep off that had a lot things that needed to be done.. I wasn't stressed a bit about what it was going to cost or what needed to be fixed cause these guys are experts and honest!!!! Outstanding service and customer care!!

TC
Tony C.
07/31/2020
Should be your shop of choice too
Years ago a friend recommended Undisputed to me and I never looked back. Justin and his team have consistently and professionally taken care of my vehicles and my kids vehicle too. From general maintenance to exhaust work to a/c work to tires even. I would assume they have limits but I’ve yet to identify them. Always courteous and friendly and accommodating. This is one customer that 100% supports this local business and will continue to bring my babies to them for everything because no one can dispute the level of service received there. Yep, I said it...Undisputed!!!!

MIKE M.
Sterling, VA
Dodge Durango
07/27/2020
Friendly and complete service, nice shop, good people.
I enjoyed when I got a call from Barry to let me know what was going on with and was found out about my Durango. Got the required service at a fair price for my 60K service. They did a good job sniffing out a haunting tire pressure issue I was having. I will be back and sending my son for his car soon.

John B.
HERNDON, VA
07/22/2020
As always very good
Undisputed Auto Care continues to amaze. Picked up my car and found a spray bottle hand sanitizer inside. Thank you for doing your part.

Cynthia C.
Reston, VA
07/19/2020
Honest, courteous, no nonsense excellence!
After opting for the convenience of having a reputable, highly rated auto care just one block from my office and always leaving that establishment questioning any diagnosis and feeling robbed, I made the right decision to take a little drive and come back to Undisputed Auto Care. Justin and his team are unequivocally the best! The service here is unmatched in all aspects - efficient, knowledgeable, quality service at fair and reasonable cost. Highly recommend and will never go elsewhere again!

GV
Gil V.
Ashburn, VA
07/16/2020
Exceptional Service
I've been going to Undisputed Auto Care for a few years now for All of my auto care needs and that's no coincidence. Justin and his team are Exceptional at isolating problems and resolving them. There are two kinds of car owners 1.) those that like to buy a brand new car every couple of years 2.) those that like to keep their cars running for well beyond what the manufacturer ever intended. I'm of the latter group and I like to keep my vehicles well maintained, both mechanically and aesthetically. Justin and his team have resolved issues with my vehicles that even the dealership mechanics couldn't. Their prices are on par with most other shops with one very important difference - you get what you pay for. Finally, this review would not be complete without mentioning that this shop has gone above and beyond on multiple occasions for me and their efforts have not gone unnoticed. I would definitely recommend this shop if you want the job done correctly the first time.

TF
Terry F.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/16/2020
Honesty
Took care of my car and fixed only things that were needed and then offered to get my Emission test done for me by taking it to another garage.

RK

DMITRY K.
Falls Church, VA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/14/2020
They do care about customers and their cars.

John D.
Leesburg, VA
Honda Civic Coupe
07/09/2020
Great Service, Saved me Hundreds
This shop was recommended by a buddy who knew Justin. Another shop failed me for state inspection a vague reason and wanted hundreds to fix stuff. Undisputed diagnosed that there was no problem and passed me

David B.
Reston, VA
07/06/2020
Excellent service as usual!! Very knowledgeable staff and by far the most honest mechanic that I’ve ever been to.

GK
Greg K.
Ashburn, VA
Chrysler Pacifica
07/04/2020
Car Service
We had numerous issues with the car. We wanted a good overall check of the car. Our son might be taken it back to college. They did a bumper to bumper check. Car is running the best it ever did. Customer service was awesome. We are taking another car in next week. I can finally say I have found a service shop that will not take advantage of us.

PS
Paul S.
GMC Yukon XL
07/03/2020
I have been going to Undisputed Auto Care for years now. I wouldn't trust my car anywhere else. If you want great service for a honest price, I would highly recommend Undisputed Auto Care.