Overall Rating 4.9749995/5Overall Rating 4.9749995/5Overall Rating 4.9749995/5Overall Rating 4.9749995/5rating 4.9749995
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Safety recall service
Service department did a timely and professional job with repair.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for filling out my review! We are happy to provide you with five star service! Have a wonderful weekend!

Darrell H.
Battle Ground, WA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly
I went to the service department to have new key fobs programmed. They were knowledgeable and very quick to get the new program installed, and that was even after I did not have a appointment. I will be returning when I need service again.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for letting us program your remotes. We always try to do quick and efficient work. We are pleased to hear that you will be coming back for future services!

Have a great weekend!

2008 Hyundai Accent
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
Went in for an oil change and a couple of other fluid changes. Service was quick and concise. The staff was wonderful.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thanks for responding to our review! We are always striving to provide you with quick and efficient service! Have a wonderful week and weekend!

Alvin S.
Battle Ground, WA
2009 Hyundai Accent
service
great
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for your service business. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our review and look forward to working with you on your future visits.

RJ
Robin J.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Experience!!
Made a same-day appointment on a Friday for a L/O/F right before some forecasted bad winter weather. They got me right in, that very same afternoon, Service Advisor was OUTSTANDING and even though it's time for a major service..I can count on Vancouver Huyndai Service whenever I need them!! This dealership is truly amazing.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words! We truly appreciate your service business and are pleased to hear that you have had great experiences here. We look forward to working with you on your future visits for all your service needs. Thank you for filling out our review on your visit.

Ravinda M.
Salem, OR
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good experience
DEVRA M C. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for bringing your Ioniq in to be serviced here at Vancouver Hyundai. We are always striving to provide our guests with a five star service! Have a wonderful week!

Customer service
Everybody is very polite and go out of their way to make sure our needs are met. They also explain in detail what are the services Hundai recommends for your vehicle.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for letting us service your Tucson! We are always striving to provide our customers with the best possible service. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our review. Have a great day!

BP
Brian P.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Great job
Awesome service every time.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for filling out my review on your recent service. We appreciate you working with us and value your business! Have a great week!

LE
Laura E.
Friendly service
Everyone was very friendly and very helpful in answering my questions. Fair pricing also
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review! We always strive to make your visit quick and efficient. I look forward to working with you on your next service appointment!

Have a great day!

NP
Nora P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Watch out for the upsell
Normal oil service who took 1:15mins.
Also, trying to upsell you to add some additives to the oil: what kind of oil are you putting in to start with for the need to add additives to it? If that's the case I will change my oil somewhere else!
Same thing with the fuel, trying to upsell for an additive because the fuel in "this part of the country" is not the best. I had maybe 10% of my tank left adding additive at that point is pointless which also means they didn't check the fuel gage. Finally, they don't know where I fill my car this is a ridiculous statement to make.

I love my Elentra, but the dealership is the first introduction to the brand. Why would you trust a brand when the dealership is trying to scam you on a simple oil change? Do you really think I will come back for a bigger issue? If so, I will go to a mechanic shop, get some bids and definitely get them to check on what the dealership recommend to do. Your customer trust should be your top priority, not your $30 oil additive scam.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

I'm sorry that you did not feel like you received five-star treatment by our service department. We always strive to earn your trust each time you bring your Hyundai in for service. The oil and fuel treatment is a only recommendation so I apologize if you felt pressured to purchase it on your visit. If you would like to talk about your service visit or any other concerns you may have, feel free to give us a call any time.

Have a great day!

Vancouver Hyundai Service Departemtn
360-992-8110

SK
Sheila K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Top shelf customer service
We've been coming to Vancouver Hyundai for service for three years running ever since we purchased our Elantra From them, would not even consider going anywhere else.. Efficient, friendly and great attention to detail.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for your faithful support of our service department. We appreciate you entrusting us to do all your services. Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review and we look forward to working with you on the next service.

Margaret B.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful Customer Service!
I was very pleased with their level of customer service. All my questions were answered in a professional manner, and I felt well taken care of.
DEVRA M C. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Hello and thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate you and all our customers. We look forward to helping you again with all your service needs!
Have a wonderful day!

KD
Kelsi D.
Ridgefield, WA
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Always great!
Each visit to Hyundai is great! Garrett is so helpful and I feel very cared for and confident in the work being done to my car. Thanks for being awesome!
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for bringing your Elantra in for its service at our service department. We always look forward to working with you on your services. Have a wonderful weekend!

FL
Frederic L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
I now have bought my second Hyundai from them, and I get all my maintenance done there. Sometimes they are not the cheapest most of the time they are, but the job is always done 100% properly.

I’ll be a customer if there’s for a very long time!

If you are looking for a New Hyundai, ask for Jake, he was my salesman and he’s very good, personable, and not pushy at all.

Great experience all around!
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you for filling out our review! We always try to make your service a good experience. We look forward to helping you on your next service need. Have a great weekend!

Shirley B.
Washougal, WA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I walked in because I had time and they were able to squeeze me in for an oil change!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thanks so much for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and try very hard to make each visit a 5 STAR experience. Have a great week and we will see you next time.

RE
Roger E.
Camas, WA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
??
I always have my expectations met at your place of business.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thanks so much for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business. All of us at Vancouver Hyundai try very hard to make each visit here a 5 STAR experience. Have a great rest of your week.

See you next time,

DEVRA M C. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Hello and thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate you and all our customers. We are glad to have your expectations met, and we look forward to helping you again with all your service needs!
Have a wonderful day!

James F.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great fast and friendly service
Everything went as scheduled. Service personnel easy to work with. They do not try to up sell you.
DEVRA M C. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thanks so much for responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and try very hard to make each visit a 5 STAR experience. Have a great week, stay warm and we will see you next time.

Ridgefield, WA
service
none
DEVRA M C. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and try very hard to make your visit a 5 Star experience. The 5 star survey is based on how I treated you personally. Please let me know if I can improve anything so that I can earn your 5 Star score.
Have a wonderful day!!

Devra Cramer and the Hyundai Service team

2006 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Thoroughly enjoy doing service with this group of people! The service department is well ran. Thank you Vancouver Hyundai for taking great care of my Accent! I look forward to my next visit!
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for filling out our review! We are always striving to provide our customers with five star service. Have a great week!

Jackie W.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Department is A1.
Very important when choosing an automobile for purchase is the honesty and competence of their maintenance department. My Hyundai is a 2003 Santa Fe and thanks to the maintenance department it runs great.
DEVRA M C. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you for bringing your Santa Fe in to be serviced here at Vancouver Hyundai. We are always striving to provide our guests with a five star service! Have a wonderful week!