Overall Rating 4.9687494/5Overall Rating 4.9687494/5Overall Rating 4.9687494/5Overall Rating 4.9687494/5rating 4.9687494
Overall Rating 2.3871/5Overall Rating 2.3871/5rating 2.3871rating 2.3871rating 2.3871
Latest Review 44 minutes ago

2003 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Good services
Thank you for your good services and clean settings.

PM
Paul M.
Yamhill, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
In and out in no time!
The Hyundai team is a great asset to have available. And, I have already recommended Vancouver Ford/Hyundai to many!

Jim K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Excellent work
GARRETT K F. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

We are happy that you were satisfied with the work performed on your Santa Fe! Thank you for taking the time to respond to my survey. I look forward to helping you on your next service visit.

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
08/09/2018 Category: Service
No pressure attitude is appreciated
The oil change was done very quickly. The service writer reviewed a few items that could be done in an informative way without making me feel worried. I appreciate that.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for responding to our review, we appreciate your business and try very hard to make your experience here a great one.

See you next visit,

John C.
Woodland, WA
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil change experience
It seems like this time my oil change was a lot more expensive. I always have to ask if there is a discount, which should be automatic. They changed my filter which I was told was $40 and then for some reason I had labor charges. Do not know why7

The people are very polite and quick to do the change.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Sorry John about the miss understanding on your bill regarding your air filter, I am happy to go over any issues you had with your bill so we can make your experience here better.

My number here is 360-992-8116

We try very hard to make your service appointment an experience that you would like to come back to.

Thanks again, have a great weekend

SE
Stanley E.
Portland, OR
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business.
From purchase to service these folks know the vehicles. Friendly & helpful.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for responding to our 5 star review we try hard each time to make it a great experience. Have a great week and we will see you next time.

SK
Sheila K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Vancouver Hyundai service center
We have been coming to Vancouver Hyundai since we bought our Elantra almost 3 years ago and the quality of service is still" next level" We wouldn't dream of going anywhere else! Keep doing what you're doing!!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for choosing us for all your service needs, we appreciate your business. We try hard to make for experience here a 5 Star visit. See you next service interval.\
\

Bruce S.
Camas, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2018 Category: Service
I really like the staff :-)
I really like the staff :-)
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you Bruce for responding to our reviews, we appreciate your business and try very hard to make each experience a 5 Star one. Have a great week,

Camas, WA
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Vancouver Hyundai Service
Recently got my 2018 Sonata serviced at about the 7500 mile mark at Vancouver Hyundai. Great customer service at the desk when I pulled in. Thank you! Service time was less than what I was told to expect and the car was given a run through the washer which was a nice plus! Also helpful was letting me know what is going on with the quality of gas in Washington vis a real life engine on display with only 20K miles on it. Looking inside the open combustion chambers was all covered in black soot. Wil research this but recommendation was a low cost additive in engine and in fuel. No appointment needed if I decide to come in for it in the future. Very helpful and informative.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for coming in and choosing us for your 5 Star Service experience. We appreciate your business and for taking the time to choose us as your Service Center.
Have a great weekend.

Jonathan C.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Vancouver Hyundai is the best!
Everything always goes well and at a fair price at Vancouver Hyundai! Love those people!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for responding to our review, we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great weekend.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Quick, Fast, Easy Car Service
GARRETT K F. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my review! We always try to get our service customers in and out quickly and efficiently! I look forward to your next service appointment with us! Have a wonderful day!

Vancouver Hyundai Service

Battle Ground, WA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Jason’s team shows awesome customer service and they complete the work in a timely fashion.
GARRETT K F. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

We are happy that we were able to meet your service needs on your last visit. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my review. See you on the next service visit!

Robert W.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Top notch!
Jason, Debbie, and Devora take care of business and always make me feel at home every time I have my Elantra serviced at Vancouver Hyundai. Complete professionals with zero pressure. The service techs do a great job, I have never had to return for a previous issue.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for your kind words we appreciate your business. Have a great week,

Betty S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
My recent service with Vancouver Hyundai was quick and easy to book online and they had me in and out quickly. Thank you Vancouver Hyundai.
GARRETT K F. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your service on your Santa Fe. We try to make getting in for service quick and efficient. I look forward to seeing you on the next visit! Have a great day!

07/28/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Our new car was having acceleration issues and what seemed like a transmission issue. Hyundai was quick to reset the computer on our car which seemed to take care of the issue.
Although it seems that whenever you are in stop and go traffic which is unpredictable, the issue starts up again. I am really hoping that we will not have to bring our Tuscon in constantly to have the computer reset. seems like there should be a better way.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Thanks for responding to our survey we appreciate your business and your time. Have a great week, stay cool and we will see you next visit.

James S.
Battle Ground, WA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Always helpful
They get me in quickly and are always friendly and informative. Plus they washed my car which really needed it after a long trip.
GARRETT K F. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 07/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my review. I always look forward to helping you whenever you visit our shop. Have a wonderful day!

Ridgefield, WA
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Garrett provide great service as always. Parts were ordered quickly and service was performed in a timely manner. Thanks Garrett!
GARRETT K F. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for your review! We always try hard to make your experience an efficient and positive one. I look forward to helping you on your next service!

WL
William L.
La Center, WA
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Very helpful and kind
GARRETT K F. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thanks for responding to my review! We appreciate you bringing the Sonata in for service with us! I hope you have a great weekend!

Robin C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Flat tire
I had a random flat tire on my way home and I stopped at your service department. Your technicians got my car in and fixed my tire in 30 minutes without an appointment. great service I appreciate it very much.
GARRETT K F. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 07/27/2018

Thanks for bringing your Elantra in for us to service with you. I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my review. I look forward to helping you on your next visit!

Katie S.
La Center, WA
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Each time I have my car serviced here, they exceed my expectations. Garrett in particular went above and beyond the last time I was in. Timely service and everyone is always super helpful and friendly!

Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my review. We appreciate you bringing your vehicle to us for service. I look forward to working with you on your next visit!