Overall Rating 4.97619/5Overall Rating 4.97619/5Overall Rating 4.97619/5Overall Rating 4.97619/5rating 4.97619
Overall Rating 2.38095/5Overall Rating 2.38095/5rating 2.38095rating 2.38095rating 2.38095

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2019 Category: Service
Review Title
Your Review
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for bringing your Santa Fe in for service with our service department! We always look forward to working with you on your next service appointment! Have a great weekend!

David H.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Car Wash
Free car wash after service.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thanks so much for responding to our survey, we appreciate your business and try very hard each time to give you a 5 STAR experience. Have a great weekend and we will see you next service.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Service appointment
Very competent. Friendly service.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thanks so much for filling out our survey, we appreciate you taking the time to do so. We try very hard to make each visit here a 5 STAR experience. Have a good rest of your week and we will see you next time.

RT
Rhonda T.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Love the Saturday service availability!
Thorough, quick oil change and tire rotation. Appreciated the complimentary car wash. Friendly service staff.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review! We appreciate the kind words! Our service department strives to provide all our guests with the best possible service. I look forward to working with you on your next service appointment!

360-992-8110

SJ
Susan J.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Oil Leak
I went to a local shop for an oil change. They said I had an oil leak and it would cost $175 to put a dye in the system to find the leak (and then the leak repair). I took it to Hyundai. They charged less then $50 for the dye and the repair was covered by my warrantee. I also love that they rotate my tires and wash my car when I have service work done. The service people are always very nice and accommodating.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Susan,

Thank you for bringing your Sonata in to our service department for your service and repairs! We appreciate the kind words as we are always trying our best to provide our guests with the best possible service! We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

Have a great weekend!

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Service rep could be more efficient
She forgot part of what we had scheduled and had to be reminded. She never came out to tell us anything until the car was done. She seemed to busy to be bothered with us
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks for filling out our survey, we are truly sorry that we did not deliver the excellent service we strive for. Please know that I have noted this in your account and you will receive a free oil change next time. It's very important to us that you know we appreciate your business.

Have a great weekend,

Debra Reeves
360-992-8115 with any questions

Issaquah, WA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Another service visit gone well
Once again, in and out quickly and the problem solved.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate you bringing in your Santa Fe. We try very hard to make each visit a 5 STAR experience. Thanks again, have a wonderful weekend.

Suzi B.
Brush Prairie, WA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Very Client-Service Oriented
Each time I come to this dealership, everyone is very kind and so respectful! They complete the work in a timely manner...and even washed the car! Ü
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and try very hard to make each visit a 5 STAR experience. Enjoy your week. See you next time.

RT
Robert T.
Battle Ground, WA
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Service department
I always get friendly service and fair prices
Oil changed do not cost anymore here than other places and in some cases cost less plus I get a car wash out of it as well
DEVRA M C. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for responding to our survey, and for the kind words! We appreciate you and all our customers. Vancouver Hyundai strives to always be professional and courteous.
We look forward to helping you again with all your service needs!
Enjoy your day,
Devra Cramer

AJ
Andre J.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service but overpriced
Staff is friendly and the work was done in a timely manner. However, a $50 oil change is way too much.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

So sorry that the oil change price was not what you expected. Please let us know next time when you check in and we can check our website for any available coupon for you. We appreciate your feed back.

Have a great day, Please call me at 360-992-8115 This is Debra Reeves the Service Manager and I would love to chat.

Thanks again, the survey is Garretts score on how he treated you and I would love to send you another survey to rescore Garrett so that Hyundai knows that Garrett took care of you.

Thanks for your time,

Debra

VD
Vonda D.
Ridgefield, WA
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Service department yes. Show room no.
Service department of great. Friendly and efficient. In and out in no time. Didn't like the sale department experience when I bought my Hyundai. Felt very pushed into buying a car. Was there about 4 hours. Agent even followed me home to get the down payment.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks so much for your feedback and for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and try very hard to make each visit here a 5 STAR experience. If we can improve in any way please let us know, call with any questions to

360-992-8115

Have a great week,

David S.
Camas, WA
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure doing business with Debbie in service..😎
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, I appreciate your business and like always we all try to make your experience here an excellant one...:) See you next visit, and enjoy the sunshine

KC
Karen C.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly, helpful and timely.
DEVRA M C. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Hello and thank you for responding to our survey. We appreciate you and all our customers. We are glad to have your expectations met, and we look forward to helping you again with all your service needs!

Have a wonderful day!
Devra Cramer and the service team

NS
Nicholas S.
Kansas City, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Easy to work with
The staff was very responsive and helpful. I dropped my car off while in town, at the mercy of my friends to make it back, we went to Portland and didn't get back in time. I called ahead earlier that day to see if I could leave the car over night, it wasn't an issue, but I was really charmed by the service manager, or someone calling as he was locking up to make sure I wasn't running a little late. Great service!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Thanks so much for responding to our survey, we appreciate it very much. Have a great rest of your week. We try very hard to make each visit a 5 STAR experience.

See you next time,

Jil C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Always Pleased
The service department is the best!! They’re always taking care of me. Thanks Dev
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thanks so much for filling out our survey. We appreciate your business and try very hard to make each visit a 5 STAR experience. Have a great Weekend and we will see you next time.

GK
George K.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail...or not.
Service technician failed to completely tighten the oil drain plug. Lost some oil and had to make a return trip to dealership.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

I apologize that you had to return to our service department to fix your oil change. We are using this experience to make improvements to our process and hope that this doesn't affect your decision to choose us for your service needs in the future.

Thank you for your feedback!

NL
Nora L.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Every time I’ve called about oil change or small concerns I get an appointment very quickly and everything is always resolved. I love my Tuscan great car to drive.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks so much for responding to our survey, we appreciate it. We try very hard to make sure each visit is a 5 STAR experience. Have a great weekend and we will see you next time.

LD
Linda D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Brought Tucson to be serviced
It's a quiet and comfortable place to wait while my car is being worked on.....didn't have to wait long and person waiting on me was very knowledgeable and personable and honored coupons I had received from another Hyundai dealership. I have confidence that when I bring my car in to this dealership, it is being cared for properly.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

Thanks again for coming in and responding to our survey. We appreciate your business and try hard each time you are here to make it a 5 STAR experience. Have a great weekend,see you next time.

LH

PC
Patricia C.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service. I recommend the Hyundai brand and this dealer very highly!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks so much for responding to our survey, we appreciate it. We try very hard to make each visit a 5 Star experience. See you next time, and have a great week.