Overall Rating 4.8627463/5Overall Rating 4.8627463/5Overall Rating 4.8627463/5Overall Rating 4.8627463/5rating 4.8627463
Overall Rating 2.45098/5Overall Rating 2.45098/5rating 2.45098rating 2.45098rating 2.45098

2003 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Good services
close to my home. and nice and quite settings.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! We are happy you had a great experience with our Quicklane team! We look forward to working with you on your next service!

DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

thanks so much for responding to our review. We appreciate your business and try very hard to make each visit a 5 STAR experience. Have a great week, we will see you next visit.

RI
Richard I.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great employees
Truly friendly folks and professional, expert service.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We appreciate your continued service business! Thank you for taking the time to fill out my review of your service. Our team looks forward to working with you on your next scheduled maintenance!

Have a great weekend!

SE
Scott E.
Camas, WA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The customer service team contacted me to let me know that I didn’t need something done on my vehicle that I thought I needed. This honesty really validates the trust I have in them! Thank you very much!
EVERETT R L. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for bringing your Hyundai in to be serviced by our team! We appreciate your service business and look forward to working with you on your next service appointment!

Everett Lore

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for bringing your Elantra in to be serviced by our team! we appreciate your service business and look forward to working with you on your next service appointment!

LH
Lehman H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai recall/service
My Hyundai was seen promptly after I arrived and the recall work took less time than I expected.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out the review. I appreciate it. We always try to make your experience here a 5 Star visit. Have a great week and we will see you next time.

CE
Christy E.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Garrett was very helpful and efficient.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time for our review. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your Sonata for you.

Have a great week

PM
Patrick M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Service experience
Excellent and friendly and fast service!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your day to fill out our review. We all appreciate it. Have a great week, and we will see you next visit.

VC
Viveca C.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Super Great Service!
Always great service.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for your service business! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our review and look forward to working with you on your next service appointment!

Have a great weekend!

Jonelle B.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
On time
It was wonderful to check in for my appointment and have my car taken in for immediate service. Also loved having my car washed for no additional fee.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate your business and we will see you next visit. We try very hard to make each visit here a 5 STAR experience.

Have a great week,

Amanda S.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is amazing!
I have always dreaded getting my car serviced. I’ve been skeptical on who to trust & am treated like a number. Not anymore!! I actually ENJOY bringing my car in. The staff are so incredibly friendly and welcoming, particularly Debbie and Hannah. Nothing is ever too much trouble, I enjoy the conversation and lovely waiting area. I’m always given accurate pricing information and my car is ready on time and has been washed! Thank you once again for a wonderful visit!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thanks so much Amanda for taking the time to fill out our review, we always appreciate seeing your lovely face....Hope your week is good and we will see you next visit when your little orange Tucson comes in....

:) Debbie

2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Vancouver Hyundai Service Dept
After having 2 other Hyundai dealers ignore my request to have my car checked for a recall notice , I took my concerns to Vancouver Hyundai. They took it upon themselves to go ahead and check my engine. It required them to put my car on a lift to check underneath. They did that and indeed found that my car was one of the recall ones that needed fixing. They took care of me in a timely manner and I found their entire staff to be courteous and friendly.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks so much for your feedback for our review. We try very hard to make each visit here a 5 STAR experience. Have a great week and again Thanks for bringing in your Tucson. See you next visit.

Michael L.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Azera service
We had our Hyundai Azera serviced at Vancouver Ford/Hyundai and we're very pleased. Prices were competitive and service was done in time estimated. At the end they were also good to explain any issues or items to be aware of that would need to be performed for either reliability or proper safety operation. We will continue to bring our vehicle here for service.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our review, we appreciate it. We try very hard to make each visit a 5 STAR experience while you are here. Have  a great rest of your week.

Portland, OR
Good routine maintenance
I have used Vancouver Hyundai since purchasing the 2016 Sonata new. Service has always been done well. My only disappointment is having to pay Washington Sales Tax as an Oregon resident (Oregon doesn't have a sales tax)
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for bringing your Sonata in for its regular scheduled maintenance. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to providing you with five star service on your next appointment!

Have a great day!

La Center, WA
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Location is good, nice waiting area
Service was prompt, waiting area is nicer than most.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

We appreciate the feedback from your recent service! We look forward to helping you on your next appointment!

10/12/2019 Category: Service
Gayle
We now have 2 Hyundai's.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

thanks so much for responding to our review. We appreciate your business and glad that you like the Hyundai enough to buy another. Have a great rest of your weekend and we will see you next visit.

Shirley H.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Quality
Great company, service, and people.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next regular service appointment! Have a great weekend!

WW
William W.
Camas, WA
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Review Revisited.
I left he car with the distinct impression that the dealership felt it was doing me a favor by servicing the Kona.

Did not understand that the oil change was free however. I thought that came with the complimentary first service.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Glad I didn't Wait
Indifferent to customers
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

So sorry that your appointment took longer than normal. We try to do complete our customers request for service issues as fast as we can. This is Debbie the Service Manager that talked with you when you came to pick up the vehicle. I gave you your oil change for free since it had taken over the amount of time expected. I am resending the review so that you could rescore it a 5 so that Hyundai knows that we have taken care of this issue by taking care of your service bill. Thanks again I look forward to seeing the 5 score from you. Any questions please call me at 360-992-8115

Debbie Reeves

Joann A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
While servicing my car a comfortable place to wait. Because I had an appointment may car was done being service in a short amount of time. I do wish they offer a senior discount for people on a fixed income the price for a routine service is quite expensive.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

We appreciate your feedback. We are always striving to provide each of our guests with the best possible service! We look forward to working with you on your next service!

VC
Viveca C.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Super Great Service!
Very professional Quick Lane Team!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Thanks so much for coming into our Quick Lane Center. We appreciate your business  and try very hard to make each visit a 5 STAR experience. Have a great weekend and we will see you next time. Any time you would like us to check for recalls we can do that too, just stop over at the Hyundai Store we can do that.

Thanks again,

Susan W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly customer service people
Comfortable clean area to wait for a short stay (up to an hour)
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Thanks so much for taking the time to fill out our review. We appreciate your business and try very hard to make each visit here a 5 STAR experience.

Have a great rest of your weekend,