Overall Rating 4.9722217/5Overall Rating 4.9722217/5Overall Rating 4.9722217/5Overall Rating 4.9722217/5rating 4.9722217
Overall Rating 2.41667/5Overall Rating 2.41667/5rating 2.41667rating 2.41667rating 2.41667

James K.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
12/09/2018 Category: Service
My Go-To Dealership
I have entered several dealerships in the past, but this one stuck out to me in the forward and professional yet warm welcome I received from the employees at Vancouver Hyundai. The repairs, check-ups, and many questions I had were taken with great importance and priority. My visit took longer than expected due to complications and I was not aware, but I was able to pass my time with the wide range of available entertainment in the waiting room
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks so much for responding to our survey. We try very hard to make each and every visit here a 5 Star Experience. Please let us know if there is anything we need to improve to earn that 5 Star score. Have a great week.

LW

Tyson O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/07/2018 Category: Service
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you for bringing the Elantra in to be serviced by our service team. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our review as we always strive to provide you with a five-star service experience. Have a great weekend!

LF
Lynn F.
Woodland, WA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Alignment
They are always courteous. Work is done in a timely fashion. The vehicle runs and looks great. The alignment made a big difference.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for choosing Vancouver Auto Group for your service needs! We appreciate you taking the time to fill out our review. We look forward to working with you on your next visit!

Have a great day!

AG
Arnold G.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Was a tough situation.
Your service department is outstanding. The reps are very knowledgeable, helpful and courteous.

I bought my used 2013 Elantra at another dealer and on the 32nd day day of buying it the engine went out on me. The original dealer said they didn’t have the personnel to handle it. But Vancouver Hyundai took on the project and and got a newer engine for it and we are back in the drivers seat with a lot more confidence in its reliabity.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thanks so much for responding to our survey. It really helps us know what we are doing that helps you out as a customer. We appreciate your business again and we as a Dealer were happy to help you. Have a great week and Merry Christmas

Lewis S.
Washougal, WA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Headlamp Adjustment failure
Failed to adjust headlamps correctly causing a safety issue when driving at night.
DEVRA M C. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hello, I’m sorry that you feel this way, we always try and do a great job and satisfy each of our customers. I did talk with our technician that adjusted your lights, he said one light was higher than the other and he has to adjust to Hyundai specs.  If you are unhappy I would love to help and have you bring the car back in and let us take a look for you. Please let me know if I can help in any way as this survey is my personal score.

Have a wonderful day!

Devra Cramer and the Hyundai Service team

LL
Lawrence L.
Ridgefield, WA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Everything done including wash in under 1 hour.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks so much for responding to our survey. We try very hard to make each visit a 5 STAR experience. Have a great week and we will see you next time.

Jessie A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/30/2018 Category: Service
best Hyundai Service
great service, great prices!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey we appreciate your business. We try very hard to make sure your service appointment is a 5 Star experience. Have a great weekend.

2003 Hyundai Sonata
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
They treated me in a responsive way with full appreciation of my time.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey we appreciate your business. Have a great weekend and we will see you next visit.

PS
Pamela S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Love the car washes!
Thanks for getting me back on the road!
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for responding to our review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you enjoy the complimentary car washes. Have a wonderful weekend!

GL
Gerald L.
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Service visit
I was impressed by the all the staff that I talked with and especially the time that the shop technician Alec took to answer my questions of my vehicle and the invite for me to inspect and view the underside of my vehicle as I requested, as they changed the oil and filter. Having not seen the underside of my vehicle previously, I was very impressed with the workmanship of the manufacture of this vehicle.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our review! We always try to be easy to do business with and look forward to you bringing your Sonata in for its next service. Have a wonderful weekend!

11/21/2018 Category: Service
Good
Service was fine, could not identify any other issues I had.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

We appreciate your feedback and am sorry that we could not identify any of the vehicle issues that you had. Please let me know if we can help in any way to duplicate the issues with the vehicle. This survey is a reflection of how I communicated with you and is my score on how I met your needs. Please call with any questions so I can help in the future.

BL
Bev L.
Battle Ground, WA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Review
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for bringing your Santa Fe in to be serviced by our team. We truly appreciate you taking the time to fill out our review. Our department is always striving to provide you with five star service. I look forward to working with you on your next service! Have a happy thanksgiving!

PW
Patricia W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2018 Category: Service
service
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks so much for responding to our survey. We try very hard to make your visit a 5 STAR experience. Have a great Turkey Week.

KV
Kelly V.
Portland, OR
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2018 Category: Service
I've had Vancouver Hyundai maintain my car for 6 years. I believe it still runs like new because they've worked hard to keep me updated on my maintenance schedule. Everyone in the dealership is really nice and willing to help.

I would definitely buy another Hyundai from Vancouver Hyundai
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

So glad you were happy with our Service and responded to our survey. We appreciate your business and try very hard to make each visit a 5 Star Experience. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

AP
Angela P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
The staff was pleasant.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Angela, so sorry that your first experience here was not what was expected. Your visit and scoring of the survey reflects how I was able to make your time here seem valuable and that you felt important. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. We try very hard to make your experience a 5 STAR visit and when its not we appreciate you telling us why.

Again, I'm really sorry about your experience.

Camas, WA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Clean
Very clean and nice.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thanks so much for responding to our survey, we try very hard to make each visit here a 5 STAR experience. Have a nice Thanksgiving and we will see you next time. Your Hyundai Service Team

Debbie,Devra,Garrett

Portland, OR
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Good job!
I'm very satisfied with the service from this dealer. Also, their free shuttle service is a big PLUS and I'm very happy about it. It saved me time thus money. Thank you, Vancouver Hyundai.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Again, Thanks for taking the time to fill out our survey. We try hard to make your visits here a 5 STAR experience. Enjoy your weekend and have a great Thanksgiving week.

AG
Anthony G.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Always a Pleasant Experience
I’ve been going to Vancouver Hyundai to get my car serviced for the past year. Everytime I come in it’s always a pleasant experience. Everyone I encounter is very friendly and eager to help. One person in particular, Garret Felipe, goes above and beyond to make sure you leave your appointment well taken care of. I highly recommend checking out Vancouver Hyundai for you service needs or to puchase a vehicle.
DEVRA M C. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my review! I always enjoy working with you when you bring the Veloster in for servicing. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Vancouver Hyundai Service
360-992-8110

2009 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Got in right away
Excellent servise.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out my review! Your satisfaction with our service is my number one goal. Thank you for doing your service with our store! I look forward to helping you more in the future.