Overall Rating 4.971428/5Overall Rating 4.971428/5Overall Rating 4.971428/5Overall Rating 4.971428/5rating 4.971428
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Good people!
Good service!

Thomas S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service and professional service.
Debbie and Devra are a pleasure to work with. Very friendly and helpful.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your kind words on our survey, we appreciate your business and try very hard to make each of your visits a 5 Star experience. Have a great week enjoy the sun....

2006 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Best place for your vehicle to be serviced!
Vancouver Hyundai always goes above and beyond with their service of their customers. Devra, Debbie, Rose and Mark all do a fantastic job of taking care of their customers! I look forward to doing many services with them in the future! Thanks!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

thanks for responding to our survey we appreciate your business and try hard to make each visit a 5 Star experience. Have a great week.

Carmel, CA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
10/05/2018 Category: Service
In need of help
While on a trip to the Vancouver area, we visited the Ridgefield National Wildlife Reserve. While there my 2006 Hyundai Tucson would not start. A person tried to jump start the car, but with no success. We chose to be towed to the Vancouver Hyundai. It was comforting to know that if it was more than a bad battery, we were in good hands. They checked everything out, and it was the battery. I would definitely do this again if in need of help.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/05/2018

thanks for responding to our survey, we appreciate your kind words and hope to have you back some day in your travels. We try hard each time you are here to make your time here a 5 Star experience. Have a great weekend.

KW
Kimberly W.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Staff greeted me with a smile and welcomed both me and my dog in. The service performed was completed sooner than expected.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey, we appreciate your business and try very hard to make each visit a 5 Star experience. Have a great week

Devra

David R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Instant Service
After reviewing the selection of new vehicles, I decided to make a future service appointment. My expectation was an appointment later in the week, what I received was an instant appointment, and a 45 minute turnaround! During my wait, I think I met the whole service department,
all profesional and very nice! I'll be back!
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

David,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my review. We are always looking for ways to make your service with us a great experience, so if there is anything that I could do to make your next visit a 5 star visit, please do not hesitate to call or stop by! Have a wonderful day!

Debbie W.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation... plus they washed the car. Thank ypu
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. We try hard to make each visit a 5 Star experience so let us know if we can improve on anything.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2018 Category: Service
redo recall
Not good when I have to return it the same day to redo the recall service
Jorge J. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Hello,

I am very sorry to read about your experience, I apologize and I want to make sure you know that our team at Hyundai wants to make sure you are completely satisfied. With your permission and at your convienence could we detail your vehicle to make sure all the oil is gone on any surface area. I will provide a complimentary vehicle to drive while we perform this service.

Jorge
Fixed Operations Director
Vancouver Auto Group
360 992-7346

Marie L.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Service person!
Garret Felipe is the best service individual that I have ever worked with! He always does the extra things that coming in for service an easy task.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you so much for coming in and choosing us as your Service Center. We appreciate your business and taking the time to fill out our survey.
We try very hard to make each visit a 5 Star Experience. Have a great week.

Kristopher B.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service
Excellent customer service. My wife loves driving her Tucson .
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks again for coming in and choosing us as your dealer for Service, we appreciate you and try very hard to make each visit a 5 Star experience.

See you next time,

Carol M.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Phone Call from tech.
The tech called explaining that the survey scores affect his status as an employee. Was there anything that could be done to improve his score? I explained the issues from the previous survey. He offered a free oil change on my next visit if I were to go on and fill out another survey. He apologized for the time factor that I experienced and said there must have been some miscommunication with the items on the checklist.

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Even with an appointment it took almost 2 hours.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

I apologize that your service took excessive time to complete. Usually the service only takes about an hour. If you have some time in your schedule, I would love to talk about the service. The review is my personal score of how I treated you on your service visit so if there is anything I can do to improve your visit for next time, I would love the opportunity to do so. Thank you for your time.

DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make things right with you. I look forward to working with you on your next service. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to stop by or call anytime. Have a wonderful weekend!

Ravinda M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Feedback
Great customer service representatives
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for your service business! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit! Have a wonderful day!

-Garrett
Vancouver Hyundai Service Department.

Jerry W.
Vancouver Hyundai
Was greeted as soon as I arrived. Service was done in a timely manner. Also Edward helped me pair my phone which took him a while. I would highly recommend Vancouver Hyundai to everyone.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for bringing your 2013 Elantra in to us for service! We appreciate you as our customer and between our service and sales department, we try to make sure we take care of you. Thank you for filling out my survey and I look forward to helping you on your next service visit!

CA
Charles A.
Kelso, WA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Big difference in how they positively treat the customer!
A huge difference in how the dealer treats the customer: Garret gave us an accurate estimate for our oil change; Devra took our order information, was a good listener, and responded very positively to our requests; and the service took about 15 minutes less than oil changes at three other different dealers in Longview, Cheyenne, & Knoxville. Much better experience than our local dealer in Longview, WA.
About recommending Hyundai: we have spent a lot of time explaining our problems before - the short version here is that in addition to the abuse and screw ups purchasing the car, we don't like all the re-calls, related cost of fixing them, and unknowingly driving a new car out of the dealer with 4 re-calls already in place. No wonder the U.S. CEO was fired.
GARRETT K F., Service Consultant from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out my review! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience at our dealership! We try to make your time in our service department as short and efficient as possible and hope that you continue to have your Hyundai serviced at our shop. Have a great day!

-Garrett
Vancouver Hyundai Service Department.

FC
Frank C.
2002 Hyundai Xg350
09/26/2018 Category: Service
I would like to thank Garrett, service adviser for completing the work order on my vehicle. He kept me informed on the status of my vehicle on a timely bases, which was beyond my expectation. It was a pleasure working with Garrett, and I would definitely recommend my family and friends to have Garrett assist you at Vancouver Hyundai Service Department.

Additional; my wife and I will be upgrading our 2002 Hyundai to a newer model in the near future and thinking about purchasing it at Vancouver Hyundai.

09/26/2018 Category: Service
Did not complete repair per customers request
Did not complete work order...advised to take it to another dealer.

Frank,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to make things right with you. I look forward to working with you on your future service visits. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to call or stop by any time. Thank you for your time.

RD
Rosalie D.
Washougal, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Very Happy with staff and service get
Have been coming here for years..They are a trusted and reliable dealership..I always get top service..Thank you very much Hyundai of Vancouver..
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey, we appreciate your business and try hard to make each visit a 5 Star experience. Have a great week...

LD
Linda D.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Linda D
Was able to make an appt. the same day. Friendly and capable staff.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for responding to our survey, we appeciate your business and try hard each time to make your visit a 5 Star Experience. Have a great week.

David S.
Camas, WA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful. A very pleasant experence.
Debbie the service tech. is first class.If she every leaves I think I would have to find another place to have my car serviced.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you so much for your kind words, if I could clone you as a customer I would. Appreciate your business and we try very hard to make each of your visits a 5 Star Experience. Have a great weekend and I will see you next time.

CK
Christopher K.
Ridgefield, WA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Gum
The people are freindly
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you Chris for responding to our survey I appreciate you very much. It was a pleasure working with you again thank you for your patience. We will see you again soon.

Exceptional service
As always I received exceptional service from both Debbie and Hannah in the service department. They always makes me feel like a highly valued customer and put a smile on my face.
DEBRA R. from Vancouver Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thanks so much for sharing your experience we appreciate your business and try very hard to make each visit here a 5 Star experience. Have a great weekend and we will see you next visit.