Virginia Tire and Auto of One Loudoun

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 2 months ago

Jonathan B.
05/28/2018
Pricing is outrageous for an oil change
So the staff and service is great, nothing bad to say about the people who work there but I went in for a routine oil change and the total came to $75!!! That is ridiculous for an oil change and nothing else. I won’t give it one star because the friendly people that work there but I will definitely never go back to pay $75 for an oil change that’s for sure

Rebecca S.
10/03/2017
Wonderful customer service
I've brought my 1998 Acura to the VA Tire and Auto One Loudoun location three times over the past week or so for mostly unrelated issues. The entire staff has been very courteous and responsive, and I'm pleased with the outcomes of the services. Kenny and his team care about their customers and their business, and it shows.

AL
Abigail L.
10/01/2016
Go somewhere else
I was just supposed to have the coolant hose replaced. They made me come back another day, when the part was supposed to be available. I come back Monday, and they tell me they bought the wrong part. So they say bring the car in first thing Saturday, it will be done int 2 HOURS. I being it in and 6 HOURS later, I had to be the one to call them and ask where the hell is the car. Next excuse is, they found something else wrong and somehow I was supposed to telepathically know that I had to wait another 3 hours. Their service does not mean inspire confidence.

LG
LAURA G.
Good customer service.
Great customer service. I was in and out of there in the estimated amount of time. The environment was welcoming.

MICHELLE L.
Bellefonte, PA
Dodge Dart
12/31/2015
Great service and friendly staff
I have been using Virginia Tire and Auto of One Loudoun since it opened. The staff are always very helpful and friendly. The service is also quick and the job is done right.

JOHN\NANCY F.
Nissan Maxima
12/31/2015
Quality, timeliness, staff are all outstanding.
5 stars

JAMES D.
MINI Cooper
12/31/2015
Honest shop that went the extra Mike to diagnosis--and explain-- what was wrong with my vehicle.
I was a little sticker-shocked after finding out the diagnostic check engine light reading would cost $115 (I mean, any big box auto repair shop will do it for free). But what I received in return made it worth the cost. After reading the error codes in the OBC the folks at VA Tire at One Loudoun dug a bit deeper on the problem and in the process saved me some serious scratch. I will definitely be making this my shop of choice!

MICHELLE D.
12/29/2015
Headlight
My headlight went out so I stopped in one morning hoping it would not take long, I was on my way within 30 minutes with a new headlight. Staff was friendly as always

MARCIA B.
Cross Junction, VA
12/29/2015
Annual Inspection
I brought my auto in for the annual inspection on 12/29, only two days before due date expired and expecting to wait for a couple of hours at least. I was promptly greeted by a service representative who told me I would be next. My wait was only 15-20 minutes. I was very pleased and impressed by the service and would highly recommend this automotive shop to everyone!

BA
BRENT and SHARON A.
Leesburg, VA
GMC Acadia
12/28/2015
Car Returned With Whining Engine
Took my GMC in for oil change and spark plug replacement. Service Tech called and said the brake lines were showing signs of contamination and recommended a brake flush fill service. I agreed. Picked up the car and immediately noticed an engine whine that was not there when I dropped the car off. Immediately took the car back and the technician said it sounded normal to him. It is not normal and the whine was not there before I brought the car in. The service tech seemed genuinely interested in my issue but it's still not resolved. I have used Virginia Tire several times before with exceptional service. I still have the engine noise.

AR
ANDREW R.
12/25/2015
Friendly people, clean comfortable environment
Everything was great but don't understand why they didn't vacuum the vehicle. Understand not washing windows because of rain

KT
KATIE T.
Sterling, VA
Jeep Liberty
12/24/2015
Great fast service
First time there for emissions test but will definitely be back. Super nice and very fast service with plenty of garage space to take many cars at once.

TI
TIMOTHY I.
12/23/2015
Nice and courteous staff
Nice and courteous staff. I came in to get the oil change for my car done and it was done promptly.

MORGAN C.
Dodge Challenger
12/23/2015
The WORST
All i asked was for them to plug one of my tires becuase it had a small hole inside the tread. Long story short they said they couldnt do it and wanted me to buy one of their brand new tires. Mind you, my tores are brand new! I went to my old neighborhood in Maryland and got it plugged with no questions for HALF the price VA tire and auto told me! And its been running good and full ever since! Most these commonwealth shops dont want you to find cheaper places, they just want ALLLLL YOUR MONEY!
Kenny F., Store Manager from Virginia Tire and Auto of One Loudoun responded on 12/28/2015

Morgan, thank you for your feedback, I apologize we were unable to repair your tire. Please call me when you have time and I can explain the repair process. Thank you, we appreciate your business.

SL
SANDRA L.
Honda Accord
12/21/2015
Staff are courteous and helpful.

SANDY S.
New tires & great service
The efficency & excellent work will bring be back for many services!! Thanks!

Sandy, thank you for your feedback. We appreicate your business and I am so glad to hear that your service was great.

AK
ARTHUR K.
GMC Sierra
12/21/2015
Patch tire and tire rotation
Check in was very thorough and I felt comfortable that all my instructions were understood. Work was completed just as I had asked and they even put my spare tire neatly away for me. Drove in and drove out in exactly 1 hour. Great job!

Thank you for the feedback Arthur, we appreciate your business!

JO B.
12/20/2015
Excellent people!
Great job, very nice and friendly staff!

MICHAEL G.

MIKE B.
Bethesda, MD
Cadillac Seville
12/18/2015
The team at One Loudoun was fantastic. My car was fixed for less than what they told me and by the time I needed it done.