01/19/2020
Excellent service and reasonable prices!
Chris is very helpful and efficient!! Always has our vehicles fixed up quickly!

AD
Angela D.
01/15/2020
Alqays does a great job
Chris always helps us out. My son has had some bad luck with cars and they always fix him up and good pricing. We've been taking our cars there for 5 years.

Kim B.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/01/2020
Wonderful experience
I took my car to Vogel Auto and Diesel and just loved Tiffany. Not only did they save me hundreds of dollars they went above and beyond. They even brought me back when I dropped it off and picked me up when it was finished. Customer service is exceptional.

BK
Bill K.
12/18/2019
Another good job
Job came in as quoted. Truck runs great!

CJ
Chris J.
12/18/2019
Great shop
Chris and his staff are top notch technicians and will take the time to ensure work is completed properly. They are proficient with routine issues as well as complex systems for off road vehicles, performance diesels, and other aftermarket applications.

Pontiac Vibe
12/17/2019
I found an honest ethical car repair shop today!
I was so pleasantly and wonderfully surprised today when I had to have new headlight bulbs/lamps put in my car. I felt very strongly that I should buy them at Napa Auto Parts in Castle Rock, which I did. After my purchase I asked the salesman if he knew where I could have them installed. I was afraid I would have to make an appointment and wait for days. The salesman, Jim, told me to go to Vogel Auto & Diesel, just a short distance away, so I did and they were able to get me in immediately! I was told it would take about 30 minutes (because of the difficulty in accessing the light bulbs to replace them). I was so surprised when it took less than 15 minutes, and thrilled to find a place of business with such honest people. And my bill was far less than I expected to pay. I highly recommend this company because honesty and integrity is very hard to find these days!!! I am one happy camper!

Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2019
Always good
I have them service my vehicle on a regular basis. They are always efficient professional and friendly
I also kept my previous 15-year-old car in excellent running condition

Kiowa, CO
12/13/2019
Great work and always has great pricing
Quick friendly fast service

J
Joe
Ford F-450 Super Duty
12/12/2019
Joe Ross
They do great work , I will always be back with all my vehicles, best mechanic in castle rock Colorado. Won't be disappointed.

12/05/2019
Excellent, timely, fair pricing mechanic shop
Very transparent with pricing (fair pricing) knowledgeable and courteous staff. Very timely with their services. I highly recommend them to all

Kevin S.
Hawk Point, MO
12/04/2019
Vogel Auto and Diesel
Chris I can't thank you enough for coming out and help me after work yesterday with my truck. You didn't have to but you did. You also didn't have to take me to Walmart or a motel. But you did and you also didn't have to get me a tow truck. But you did. I would definitely recommend anybody come to you for their Auto needs! Your professional with heart and that's something this world needs a little more of! Thank you

11/23/2019
Great people---very efficient!
Chris worked very hard on our car. He is still concerned about a small oil leak!

Maralee H.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/08/2019
Thanks
When my car needed a new fuel pump I was beyond distressed. I spoke to Tiffany who was sympathetic and provided information that I needed to consider. I went with Vogel and they fixed the problem at a reasonable price. Plus Tiffany went out of her way to get the car to me. I've used Vogel before and I will use them again. Thanks guys.

TC
Tom C.
Honda Fit
11/06/2019
Excellent Service, Reasonable Cost
Most highly recommend Vogel Auto & Diesel. Car in for servicing first thing in the a.m. They called about an hour later. All finished. They managed to remedy problem we were having with a particular warning light. Excellent service.

SO
Steve O.
Ram Pickup
11/05/2019
Great customer service. I was referred to Vogel from a friend.I called for an appointment that morning and they were able to get me in that afternoon. Thanks I will be back. Steve