Dennis W.
02/20/2020
Great experience!
I highly recommend Vogel! Great work and very up front and honest!

Derek L.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
02/19/2020
Quick and easy
Chris and his team were busy yet we're able to handle my emergency repair same day.

GMC Sierra 2500HD
02/13/2020
Fast, quality service
Super fast. Reasonably priced. Quality work

RJ
Ryan J.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/06/2020
Alignments on the straight and narrow
These guys (and gal) are straight shooters.

Mike D.
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/06/2020
Clean, great communication, got my truck back under estimated price and a day earlier than promised.
Clean, great communication, got my truck back under estimated cost and a day earlier than promised.

LP
Lynn P.
Dodge Durango
Awesome mechanic
They are attentive and do not do unnecessary work. They are honest.

01/19/2020
Excellent service and reasonable prices!
Chris is very helpful and efficient!! Always has our vehicles fixed up quickly!

AD
Angela D.
01/15/2020
Alqays does a great job
Chris always helps us out. My son has had some bad luck with cars and they always fix him up and good pricing. We've been taking our cars there for 5 years.

Kim B.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/01/2020
Wonderful experience
I took my car to Vogel Auto and Diesel and just loved Tiffany. Not only did they save me hundreds of dollars they went above and beyond. They even brought me back when I dropped it off and picked me up when it was finished. Customer service is exceptional.

BK
Bill K.
12/18/2019
Another good job
Job came in as quoted. Truck runs great!

CJ
Chris J.
12/18/2019
Great shop
Chris and his staff are top notch technicians and will take the time to ensure work is completed properly. They are proficient with routine issues as well as complex systems for off road vehicles, performance diesels, and other aftermarket applications.

Pontiac Vibe
12/17/2019
I found an honest ethical car repair shop today!
I was so pleasantly and wonderfully surprised today when I had to have new headlight bulbs/lamps put in my car. I felt very strongly that I should buy them at Napa Auto Parts in Castle Rock, which I did. After my purchase I asked the salesman if he knew where I could have them installed. I was afraid I would have to make an appointment and wait for days. The salesman, Jim, told me to go to Vogel Auto & Diesel, just a short distance away, so I did and they were able to get me in immediately! I was told it would take about 30 minutes (because of the difficulty in accessing the light bulbs to replace them). I was so surprised when it took less than 15 minutes, and thrilled to find a place of business with such honest people. And my bill was far less than I expected to pay. I highly recommend this company because honesty and integrity is very hard to find these days!!! I am one happy camper!

Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2019
Always good
I have them service my vehicle on a regular basis. They are always efficient professional and friendly
I also kept my previous 15-year-old car in excellent running condition

Kiowa, CO
12/13/2019
Great work and always has great pricing
Quick friendly fast service

J
Joe
Ford F-450 Super Duty
12/12/2019
Joe Ross
They do great work , I will always be back with all my vehicles, best mechanic in castle rock Colorado. Won't be disappointed.