Latest Review over 1 year ago

AC
Allison C.
04/27/2017 Category: Service
Allison said she wasn't happy because they told her a bunch of items were wrong with her vehicle, which was not true and they used scare tactics to try to get her to do it. Her roommate used to work with people who got fired because the would not lie to the customers.

John G.
Chrysler Town
01/27/2017 Category: Service
John said he had a noisy muffler and they told him it was a bracket problem. He got a new muffler and the problem did not go away. He does not trust them.

RJ
Rena J.
Tacoma, WA
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Rena said her experience was terrible. Their price was more than the quote. They refused to change the price. The vehicle was taken in on Thursday and they told her the vehicle would be ready the same day. This was misleading. The time changed to noon on the following day and then to 5:00 pm. She did not get the vehicle until Monday. The new alternator was defective and the bolts were frozen. They had to soak the bolts. The vehicle now has a rattle. Being the vehicle was towed there. They did not offer to check it out and it could not be proven they caused it.

AF
Andrew F.
Bothell, WA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Andrew said there is a leak in the cooling system the business did not find.

KO
Kristie O.
03/18/2016 Category: Service
Kristie said she does not trust the business. They had told her what was wrong with her vehicle and they could repair it. Then they charged her $400 for the work but when she went to get the emissions done on her vehicle she was told it was something else and had to get a waiver because it would not pass. She will never go back there.

HN
Holly N.
Volkswagen Passat
12/30/2015
Kept getting new expensive issued
I first took my car in needing a catilatic converter. They fixed that fine except there was more unexplained issues. They replaced a cv boot and then more scary issues. Several loud noises squeaks grinds. It felt like the engine was going to fall out. I traded in the car. They said it was making noises they had never heard but it sounded scary!!! I shall never go back.
Ted B. from Walts Auto Care responded on 01/05/2016

Dear Holly,

As the owner of Walt's, I am disappointed anytime a customer finds our service to be unsatisfactory. We strive to provide the best care our trained technicians can recommend. If we fell short, please accept my apologies.

Sincerely,

Ted Benoit
Owner

Ray R.
12/27/2015
you SUCK!!!
This place will rip you off!!!

HH
Heidi H.
BMW 323Ci
12/26/2015
Walts like to rip off women
Brought my car in for 3 things: broken heater, broken blinker and check engine light. I asked that they fix the first two things and then call about the check engine light. I never received a call and when I called them I was told they fixed the check engine light problem, which turned out to be the spark plugs but that they couldn't fix the other two problems, they then tried to charge me $550 for the spark plugs. I was furious, so they "undid" the work and ONLY charged me $110 for diagnosing the spark plugs. I then went to the auto parts store and they did the diagnosis for free and I changed my spark plugs for $50. JERKS!!!! I tried to give a 0 rating but it wouldn't let me.

TD
Tammire D.
Toyota Yaris
11/03/2015
No skills of what soever. Destroyed my car.
Honesty. But these are stupid cheap guys.
There's a crazy guy who should not be even coming close to any vehicles.

Kim M.
Chrysler Town
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Kim said when she went in to go get service done, one of the staff members that was at the front was yelling at one of the customers and it was not professional. She would not recommend them due to the reason previously stated.

EG
ELMER G.
03/24/2015
place is a mess
The person on the counter can barely see. The person who did the oil change did not reset my vehicle ( oil change ). Charge me way more than the dealership. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SHOP...

Richard S.
Mercedes-Benz 190E
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Richard said this business does pretty good work. He is very disappointed that they do not honor his lifetime oil changes. He is happy that they will still honor his lifetime brake service, but that has yet to be seen.

Robert M.
Honda Accord
09/13/2014 Category: Service
Robert said he did not realize the part which he had fixed in 2012 by this business had broke. The rotors recently wore out and he thought they would last longer than a year in a half. He would not recommend them because of this issue.

Sam W.
Chevrolet Aveo
09/10/2014
oil change
came for an advertised $21.95 oil change. They did not have the filter so I had to wait longer at the shop. Then the bill was $43 and I said, "What?" He said that the filter was expensive and then lowered the bill to $30.