4.5

Latest Review about 2 years ago

Jeff C.
Nissan Pickup
08/04/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said he would recommend this business for service.
Ted B. from Walts Auto Care responded on 09/24/2017

Hello Jeff:

Thank you for your visit to Walt's and for taking the time to comment on our service. Please let us know if there is anything else we could have done for you, or any special service you may be looking for in the future. We are always grateful for feedback.

AR
Augie R.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Augie said this business put in new brakes but they did not do a good job. He took his vehicle to another facility and they adjusted the brakes for him. He said he did not take it back to this business because he did not trust them.
Ted B. from Walts Auto Care responded on 03/28/2017

Dear Augie,

As the owner of Walt's, it is disconcerning to hear you were not satisfied with the service you recieved. Please know you are always welcome to bring back any vehicle and we will make sure it is right.

If we get another opportunity to service your vehicle we hope to do better for you at that time.

Ted

07/06/2016
A/C repair
I did finally get my AC worked on by the AC mechanic, unfortunately it took me 3 days/times for that to happen, mostly because their AC mechanic was at another store when they told me to bring it in to their store. I think Dennis is a good guy and has a good heart, but in this case he fell a bit short of both his and my expectations. I will still use Walts because I their work is good.

KT
Kevin T.
Honda Accord
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Kevin said he had an appointment with this business for an oil change however they did not take his vehicle back for another 30 to 40 minutes after his appointment time. The delay was caused by an employee who did not show up for their shift on time. He claimed aside from the delay the service was good, they provided good information and the oil change was done quickly. He would recommend them for service only if he did not encounter that kind of delay again.
Ted B. from Walts Auto Care responded on 05/14/2016

Dear Kevin:

Please allow me to apologize for any delay in service. We know your time is valuable and we strive to provide timely and professional services. It appears we did not this time.

Please print this response and bring with you if we are fortunate enough to service your vehicle again. Your next oil change will be complementary.

Best regards,

SR
Sol R.
BMW 323is
05/05/2016 Category: Service
Sol said he would recommend this facility.

SG
Steve G.
Chrysler Town
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Steve said this business did okay. He had an average oil change done at this facility.

Benjamin M.
02/29/2016
My window handle was broken when I got my car back. It was disappointing.

Memo P.
Mazda Protege
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Memo said the services took too long, and he would not recommend this business.
Ted B. from Walts Auto Care responded on 01/26/2016

Dear Memo:

I am very sorry if our service took longer than expected. If there is anyway we can make that up to you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Thank you for providing the opportunity to understand where we did not meet your requirements.

Regards,

11/29/2015
Misdiagnosed problem
I was told by the guy in charge during an oil change that I had an oil leak around my timing chain. After setting up an appointment and coming in, leaving the car for over an hour, the the newer guy in charge said there was no leak, even doing a dye test came up with no leak. I am glad they found no leak, but it sure time and energy for the misdiagnosis. Otherwise the service was good.

JOSEPH B.
Saturn SL
10/20/2015
Walt's on Aurora Ave N in Seattle
Oil and Filter Change is all I requested. Went there 10/18/2015. I know the Check Engine Light is ON. So they did a courtesy check and found four different codes. Those codes were completely different from the last oil change which they said that the EGR should be replaced with a hefty $300 quote. Found out that I just need to take the EGR out and clean it. After the oil change the car runs smooth. Typical Saturn Cars is that they leak oil often. I have had two other Saturn cars and the same thing. So I guess I should clean the EGR myself although it is running smooth now.

TA
Tim A.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/19/2015
Exhaust situation
Had to bring truck back 3 times to get engine service light corrected. Friendly care; however, I am hoping they can get this problem fixed! Quite a hassle dropping off the car and finding car pools every few days.

Ryan B.
Cadillac Escalade
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Ryan said this business ripped his seat and he keep having to return the vehicle.

Matthew B.
Freeland, WA
Mercury Sable
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Matthew said his overall experience was great. They were very friendly and they seemed like they wanted to help. He needed a water pump and they were going to charge him $200. The labor was a little overpriced. He would recommend the business to those willing to pay money.

Robert R.
Saturn LW300
11/09/2014
Generally OK
I've been bringing my cars here for a year and it's been decent on price and service.
Just brought my car in because the climate control fan would not turn on. It took them 2 weeks to figure out what was going on with 2 mis-diagnoses (replacing the blower motor & manifold) before figuring out a resistor failed.

11/03/2014
It is close by and the guys there are good and helpful
I hope this doesn't happen again, but I scheduled a oil change/air filter on Wednesday for Saturday morning at 9:00 am. I thought at the most it would only a half an hour. The manager said it would be 45 minutes, it took an hour and the air filter still hadn't been put on.. I was late meeting a friend. I just hope that was a one time happening. Yes I would recommend Walt'z to my friends as I have been doing business with you guys for over 10 years and haven't had many bad situations. It was just strange to have what happened, happen.