MARGOT C.
Chevrolet Trax
07/29/2021
Great Service. Very thorough!
My experience was very good. They researched my problem and ended up saving me a lot of money.

ZM
ZACHARY M.
Chevrolet Pickup
07/28/2021
Great Customer service
If u could rate 10 stars, this would be the place ! Thanks so much

07/26/2021
Honest reliable service
I have been going to Wardell Automotive for a few years now. Their service is reasonably priced and I feel they are honest with their diagnosis.

Marysville, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
07/24/2021
Honest
Honest and quality service at a fair price. This is the only shop where I will take my vehicle.

CRAIG W.
Granite Falls, WA
Chevrolet HHR
07/23/2021
Blinker fluid
Once again Doug found the problem...I was using the wrong blinker fluid. I was using the Aflpen 6200 when I should have been using the Zenon 8800. Boy do I feel like a nerfbulin. Many thanks for corrcting my oversight..

CRAIG W.
Granite Falls, WA
Ford Windstar Wagon
07/20/2021
Blinker fluid repair
Lisa and Doug found the right type of blinker fluid for my transport vehicle. Without the right version my old transport would still be on the side of the road. I am on the road again. I am happy.

SUZANNE W.
07/20/2021
Car Repair
The owner,, Lisa, was attentive and her mechanics were thorough. Found the problem and went beyond to do preventative care. Even found me an efficient taxi driver to get me too and from around town while I was not driving my own vehicle. They even have a clean waiting room with good chairs if you want to wait.

BR
BRIAN R.
Chrysler 200
07/14/2021
Great professional service
We are new to the area. A local business recommended Wardell. A great decision to take our car there. Scheduling was easy. Friendly professional service at a very reasonable price.

JENIA S.
07/14/2021
Knowledgable, fair and trustworthy
Wardell was recommended by a friend that has taken their cars to them for service/repairs for decades. My friend said they are the best and I totally agree. Fast friendly and honest -- this shop provides expert service at very reasonable cost.

ROY G.
07/13/2021
F150
Fast dependable service

WM
WILLIAM M.
07/13/2021
Did a Great job
They got My Car in at My appointment time and fix My problem and fixed other things without even asking . Plus price was very Low . Thanks Wordell

VV
VANGIE V.
Kia Sedona
07/07/2021
Outstanding service. Trustworthy owners.
They have been the only shop my family has used for about 15 years. I never feel like I am being taken advantage of, they have never recommended things to be done that are not necessary. They will go out of their way to fit you in when your car dies mysteriously (my own fault, not do to any work they did) They came a few blocks with an extra battery thing, so I didn't have to get a tow to the shop. I know that when I take any of our vehicles there, I will be treated honestly, fairly and welcomed with a smile.

LR
LONNIE R.
Everett, WA
07/01/2021
Wardells
Lisa , Doug , and the crew always take care of me. Honesty and fairness.

JERRILYN H.
Ford C-Max Energi
06/30/2021
Honest
Very honest company. Only place I go and I moved to Shoreline. We’ve been with them a few years.

JAMES P.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/25/2021
Fixed door ajar alarms
Doug quickly identified and fixed the car at a reasonable price. I'm very happy.