HC
HAROLD C.
01/23/2020
Great Customer Service
The staff are always great!

BARBARA H.
Ford Edge
01/22/2020
Emergency car repair
Doug and Lisa got me in esrly on Tuesday when they opened for business, diagnosed my issue, and had my car back to me in 2 1/2 hours! It was a major issue, and could have cost me twice as much at a dealer. They have my records, so there wasn't any unnecessary repairs or costs. They are the best.

KK
KRISTINE K.
01/17/2020
Awesome
Honest and reliable! Can always count on Wardell to get me in for service!

PF
Parker F.
Washington
Chrysler 300
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Parker said that they take care of him, are reasonable and pleasant. They are honest people and they do their best for him.

DUANE G.
GMC Envoy XL
01/15/2020
Took real good care of us.
My wife and I had come here regularly for years as it was real close to where we lived. When we bought a place a bit farther away we changed mechanics. In reetrospect... I wished we hadn't nor are we going to. I am quite happy with the work we jyst had done on our Envoy

BRETT B.
01/13/2020
Friendly and honest service
We've been customers at Wardell's for 20+ years and they have always been helpful and friendly. Honestly evaluating our mechanical issues and giving good recommendations. We appreciate their service and will continue to use them.

DE
DAN E.
01/12/2020
Fixed a nagging problem
Wardell always friendly, effective and well-priced.

01/11/2020
Very satisfied with my car service. Thank you!

AA
ALEX A.
Bothell, WA
01/11/2020
Lisa is awsome to talk to and friendly.
I will use them again. Easy to deal with, friendly and knowledgeable.

JULIE S.
01/04/2020
I had some routine maintenance done and they did an awesome job. They do what needs to be done and don’t have you do unnecessary work!! They are an honest mechanic!

LT
LAVONDALYN T.
Cadillac DeVille
01/04/2020
A real auto shop!
Professional and down to earth. Very knowledgeable. It's like stopping by your Aunt and Uncles and someone you know is always dropping by. I take my Cadillac no where else. Love these guys and the office pup too!

BRIGIETT S.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
12/31/2019
Awesome customer service. Always take such good care of my car and in a timely matter.
Awesome customer service. Take good care of my car within a timely manner. Treat you like family. I would recommend this business to anyone who wants to have your car taken care of, and received great customer service.

12/28/2019
Customer service
So far I have only used this company to recalibrate my ignition device. They get me in and out quickly. I used another company once when Wardell's was closed. It was not a good experience and made me more appreciative of Wardell. sp

TOBY B.
12/20/2019
Wardells Rock !!!
As always they are amazing. We have trusted them for many years and would not go anywhere else.

DA
DOUGLAS A.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/14/2019
Great Shop
Doug and Lisa are straight shooting honest and professional.It's hard to trust many automotive repair shops in today's world, but with Wardell you know you will get an honest,trustworthy analysis and a fair price for the work.Friendly,professional and honest;you couldn't ask for more.