DON M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/25/2020
Family Ownership with Pride
Due to their long-standing relationship in the community and so many loyal customers. I chose Wardell based on numerous referrals. The customer service was amazing and very real. We had conversations about the many people that I know that are loyal customers. There was honesty through the whole process and the price was exactly what I expected. They had a sense of urgency that I have not experienced in such a long time.

DEBBIE H.
09/25/2020
They actually fix my car.
They care, they know what they are doing, they actually fix my car. Then they make me laugh. Perfect.

JOHN P.
09/24/2020
WARDELL'S is top notch service. I have had multiple vehicles repaired there. All service work has been done well.
Great automotive repair shop, I have been using their service for over 10 years.

JENNIFER B.
Hyundai Elantra GT
The people, service
I love the Lisa, the owner.
The service on my car is perfect everytime.

LR

KRISTY A.
Marysville, WA
Cadillac Escalade EXT
Excellent service. Friendly people
Always friendly and professional. Been going to this shop for years and they've always gotten the job done right and really quickly so I'm back on the road. Highly recommend!

James B.
Washington
Buick LaCrosse
09/18/2020 Category: Service
James said he would recommend this business for service.

PC
PAMELA C.
Honda Passport
09/17/2020
Fast, Affordable, and friendly
thank you so much for replacing my 4-wheel drive axels! Car sounds, drives, and handles 120% better!! Still can't believe you had my car less 8hrs to complete all the work! Thank you!!

KP
KAREN P.
Sultan, WA
Chevrolet Venture
09/15/2020
Prompt, Friendly, Thorough
Always a positive experience ,best service ever!

JEFF B.
09/15/2020
Knowledge, friendly, no BS
Like the title says. Knowledge, friendly, no BS.

WT
WAYNE T.
09/10/2020
Thanks for getting us in so quick!
Thanks

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
09/09/2020
Easy
They are friendly and good communicators...no surprises. They make it easy!

SK
SUAZANNE K.
09/09/2020
Love my mechanic
People at Wardell are the best. Always professional and courteous. Great customer service and I trust them to diagnose and fix my car right. Reasonable prices and they never try to sell you services you don't need. As a woman I am grateful they are trustworthy as others sometimes assume we know nothing about cars so try to take advantage. Thanks!

CL

BARBARA H.
Ford Edge
09/03/2020
Getting you in
I have been going to Wardell's for 5+ years, since I moved here. Wednesday my car broke down, far enough away to need a tow.
I originally had an appointment on Friday, but they assesed my car, ordered the part , gave me the quote. Which rarely varies.
I was back on the road and to work in 18 hours.