JOHN S.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/10/2021
Top Notch Service
Great shop run by Mom/Pop team aka Doug & Lisa. Currently, D&L maintain my Corvette & Silverado. Inside the shop, one of their mechanics is a Corvette owner. He knows how to fix just about everything on older Vettes. So, everything that could go wrong with a 30 y/o Vette, can be resolved at this shop. D&L also restore Studebakers. These guys can help you with any restoration project. Can’t recommend this shop any higher.

04/09/2021
Had a visor replaced but they weren’t happy with the replacement and said they had ordered another one. Had the next one put in and it’s absolutely perfect.

BRIGIETT S.
Everett, WA
Chevrolet Cutaway
Treated like family
Awesome customer service and takes good car of my vehicles. Can always count on them!

JACOB S.
Lake Stevens, WA
Wonderful
I made a terrible life mistake and ended up getting an Intoxalock. I felt like a disappointment to myself and my loved ones. Lisa treated me with respect and they have been very helpful with maintenance of it. Good people.

RAMONA B.
Toyota Echo
Quality, Prompt Service
Called last minute to get headlights changed before the weekend. Lisa said they were swamped, but if I could get there by 5p that she'd try and work me in to keep me safe for the weekend. I left my car with them. True to their word, they fixed it.

EO
EDO O.
Snohomish, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
04/07/2021
Fast inexpensive & great people !
I had a great experience ! I made my appointment on Tuesday and Wednesday morning my heater core was in and working fantastic.

DOUG M.
Lexus IS 350
04/07/2021
Very courteous, easy to work with, competent mechanics, reasonable prices
See review title

JERRILYN H.
Ford C-Max Energi
04/06/2021
Honest Business Owners
I love this family owned business. I can call ahead or pop in for an estimate. They are honest, fair and honestly I now drive from Shoreline to bring my car here.

DT
DENIS T.
Toyota Avalon
04/02/2021
Trust worthy and friendly shop.
I've been going to Wardell for a couple of years now. They were recommended to me by friends who have been customers for many years. They're very nice, and never try to upsell me on work I don't need. I trust them, and their work, they've definitely earned it. I highly recommend them.

JAMIL S.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/02/2021
Valve cover gasket - remove/replace
Super knowledgeable!!! Fast and clean.

CL
CHRISTOPHER L.
Chrysler 300
03/31/2021
Best in Everett
Been bringing my rigs to Wardell's for yrs. They've always been honest, friendly and tell you upfront what repairs and cost will be. If they do find something unexpected, they call to let you know before fixing/charging so there are no unpleasant surprises.
Bottom line...they do excellent work and I trust them completely. There just aren't many of these places around anymore. They also truly appreciate you and all their customers!

JACK B.
We have been clients of Wardells for 27 years. Doug and Lisa are the very best😊

JOHN G.
Lake Stevens, WA
03/29/2021
I'm always satisfied that my car is getting the right care.

LC
LINDA C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/27/2021
'Go to' auto repair shop
They fit me in late afternoon on a Friday and had me on my way quickly. They came recommended as knowledgeable, efficient, hard working, ethical and kind folks. I think that says volumes

Jeep Liberty
03/27/2021
Leaky water pump
Very professional and friendly,Fixed my problem in a timely manner . Had been told about Wardell’s by a family member and was not disappointed. I will be bringing my vehicle here for repairs in the future.