JULIE D.
Edmonds, WA
09/21/2019
Friendly office Staff; makes one feel confident.
I took my vehicle to auto repair not far from my home. I had to take it back 2 times, problem not solved; engine light on red and sometimes yellow. I knew a good Mechanic in Everett; called and drove to Wardell Auto Repair, where I left my vehicle overnight, was called the next day with the problem and how theAqy would repair, and approximately cost, which was in my budget.

Volvo 245
09/19/2019
My old Volvo.
A few issues had developed on the Volvo. Brakes were inspected and tested very quickly, and the brake lines filled with new fluid at a very reasonable price. Quotes provided for future work. I was very pleased with the work, the speed and price, and the mechanic's feedback.

PC
PHIL C.
09/18/2019
Great quality work.
Great friendly service. Reasonable rates and pricing. Always fast. Have used them a few times now and have always been pleased with their service. And have a dog that is a real sweetheart in the front office!!!

JV
JAMES V.
Nissan Sentra
09/15/2019
Best all over car service in Everett
They have always been amazing, professional and very competitive pricing. Explained everything clearly and gave all options available. Would not hesitate to recommend their services.

THERESA B.
Arlington, WA
09/14/2019
Honesty
They tell you all up front. Also they take time with you and not only get to know you but actually listen to your wants and needs. Their five star plus in my book! 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

TG
TYLER G.
09/14/2019
Best service
I have only been coming here for about a year and a half but they know what they are doing and they do it well. They also dont try and hide things from you like other companies. Great job

DK
Dave K.
Toyota Pickup
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the employees are always great and friendly.

ES
EILEEN S.
Wardell Automotive
Wonderful customer service, caring and very reasonable. Also very competent.

DT
DENIS T.
Toyota Avalon
Somewhat new to town
I have only lived in Everett for a short time, and Wardell Automotive was recommended to me by a friend, and long time resident. I'm so happy they did because Wardell has been great. I have used them three times for two of my cars, and they're always friendly, fast, honest, and reasonably priced. I was worried I would have a hard time finding a new mechanic I would really be happy with after moving, but my search is over. The mechanic I had used in Everett, prior to Wardell, was OK but not great. They ended up closing their shop awhile ago.

VF
VAL F.
Snohomish, WA
Hyundai Accent
09/07/2019
Wardells, honest, hardworking team gets you back on the road fast.
Our family has trusted the Wardell Team with all our vehicle repairs. They educate on the problem and find resolve in a timely fashion, and you always know the cost before the work is done. I cannot say enough great things about this team.

OC
Olga C.
Kia Sportage
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Olga said that their service is very good and she has no complaints.

NJ
Noah J.
Washington
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Noah said this business is top notch.

LT
Louis T.
Washington
Saturn Aura
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the service was really good. The staff was really kind and easy to talk to. He appreciated them.

RANDY M.
Nissan Maxima
08/23/2019
Thank you.
Wardell's service was fast, friendly, and resasonably priced.

RICK M.
08/15/2019
Love the professionalism and quick service. I just wish I didn’t need expensive repairs. But you always get me back on the road safe and sound, and I never have to worry about the quality of work. Wardell’s is quality for sure!

BARBARA H.
Ford Edge
08/10/2019
Customer service
I have been bringing my car to Wardell's for service since we moved to Everett 5 years ago. Trust is the most important when having someone work on your vehicle. I got an update when they found a few other things that needed to be done, and the cost.
I recommend them everytime!! Thank you Doug and Lisa!

KELLEY S.
Ford Bronco
08/08/2019
Exceptional Service
These folks know their stuff! Always professional and thorough. Excellent mechanics and service!!!

KA
KRISTY A.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
08/07/2019
Excellent service. Friendly people
Having trouble with your car or truck is no fun. Going into Wardells takes some of the edge off. Everyone is friendly and welcoming. Never been made to feel like my business was just money and never been treated like I'm a "know-nothing girl" like a lot of shops. They don't throw part after part into your vehicle; they know what they are doing and fix it right the first time. Thanks everybody!!

LK
LINDA K.
08/03/2019
They only fix it if it's broken.
I've had very good luck there actually getting my cars repaired and not being sold things I don't need. They even outperform the dealership.

MARSHAL C.
08/03/2019
Friendly folks, great service
I come here every couple of months for service. The staff is always pleasant and friendly. The service is well worth the short drive.