JEANICE R.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/21/2021
Doug and Lisa are the best!
We've been customers for over 20 years and 6 vehicles. We tell anyone and everyone that Wardells is the best, offering speedy, honest, and technically proficient service. If Doug and Lisa don't know the answer to our problem, they do their best to figure it out.

DK
Dave K.
Washington
Toyota Pickup
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Dave said they've always been prompt and friendly.

JULIE S.
01/09/2021
Awesome
Always do a great job and is honest!

MARCIA P.
Arlington, WA
01/08/2021
I have been going to wardells for over a year and have had great service every time .. Very nice and respectful people and amazing owners .. Definitely Highly Recommended Them !! Thanks for your service 😊

SEAN B.
01/07/2021
Great locally owned auto shop
I’ve only had minor work done here, but it just feels like a great, honest place to get your car or truck fixed.

KD
KELLY D.
12/15/2020
Great service once again.
Took my SUV in because check engine light came on, and it was telling me my fuel filter needed to be replaced and that (because it is a diesel) the additive needed filling up. They did that and an oil change and as usual everything was great. Sue and Doug are the best.

CE
Christina E.
12/04/2020
Good people
I brought my car in and I thought it was the starter was told most it would be is 400 but they found out it was the neutral safety switch and it only costed me 100. Thank you guys so much you saved me money.especially since I’m still Xmas shopping.I will be back!

CATHY B.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
12/03/2020
Easy to get an apppointment.
Good work,reasonable prices,friendly atmosphere and adorable friendly dog!

11/18/2020
Great and honest service
Every time I go there, I am very happy with the result. They know what they are doing and they will tell you what is urgent to fix and what is not. As a single mom I appreciate that.

RP
RYAN P.
11/05/2020
Wardell
Lisa, Doug and the gang at Wardell are the best. They've kept my girlfriend and I's vehicles road bound for more than reasonable prices. Beyond the price the customer service is exceptional, complete with a great dog when you come into the office to settle up. Bring a quality treat for that dog cause it's friendly and an addition to the experience.

CF
CECILIA F.
Marysville, WA
Lexus IS 250
11/04/2020
The service and friendliness
We've been customers of Wardell for many years and have never been disappointed with the service and knowledge of the staff. We have recommended them to other family and friends.

LJ
LYLE J.
Mazda Tribute
10/30/2020
A trusted family business
I've known Doug and Lisa for about 30 years. I do a lot of my own mechanical work, BUT, when there's work I can't do, I take it the only shop I still trust.

Honest, reasonable rates and personal service. Highly recommended from an old gear head!

SHAWN H.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/30/2020
Brake job
Wardell’s is a terrific garage to take your vehicle (s) From the front desk to the wrench turners you will be treated right and fairly. Thanks Doug and Lisa

LISA M.
Snohomish, WA
Hyundai Accent
10/29/2020
Good people,affordable repairs.
I've been working with Lisa and Doug for years.Ive tried other places,but no more.Both my vehicles are trusted to wardell automotive for their life or mine

CYNDY M.
Edmonds, WA
10/28/2020
Wardell the Wiz!!!
Always honest, quick and reliable. Please don't retire yet!! We need you!! Best in the West!!