Malvern, PA
08/13/2020
The best auto service
Hands down these guys are the best both locations absolutely amazing.

BC
Bernadette C.
08/13/2020
knowledgable, friendly, fair
always satisfied

Mohnton, PA
08/11/2020
Great service, great prices and friendly staff
Wouldn’t trust anybody else with my vehicles!

Lauren S.
Nissan Rogue
08/08/2020
Great service...very trustworthy
Highly recommend these guys. I won’t trust my daughters car to anyone else.

AG
Arthur G.
08/06/2020
Outstanding service
I have a 2011 Subaru. I have always ask Sean and John for advice on my car. Welsh Automotive has always been honest fair and very reputable. I recommend them to anyone!

Carol C.
08/05/2020
So satiffied!!
The "new owners" have kept up with the high quality that their predecessor left for them. Great work very friendly atmosphere!!!

BK
Beth K.
08/04/2020
Competent, trustworthy
I appreciate the communication and know from past experiences that mechanics are thorough and competent. Really appreciate the free "rental" car!

Laura M.
08/01/2020
welch automotive took over for a great company and the excellence continues
welch automotive took my car immediately for correction of a safety feature. they were courteous, quick and fixed the problem the same day. i am thrilled that wiley's has a great successor.

BD
Barbara D.
Exton, PA
Buick LeSabre
07/29/2020
Welsh Automotive Speialists Reference
Excellent, professional service by all employees!
There is a very pleasant, relaxed and clean environment!
I feel very confident about the care being done on my car!
I have been a customer for many years and intend to stay that way - no problems with service!

Derek R.
Chester Springs, PA
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Derek said he thought they did a good job.

NC
Natalie C.
Honda Civic Si
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Natalie said the business takes care of the vehicle needs with no over charge and good communication.

LC
Linda C.
07/19/2020
The employees and the hard work
John was extremely helpful and thorough in explaining what needed to be done and why. The work
was done on a very timely basis.

Also, I told him the key fobs were not working properly; he explained to me how to get new ones from Amazon and that he could program them. I went online and ordered them; should be here next week,
so I'll see you then!

KT
Kristine T.
York, PA
07/16/2020
Great
I'm a local college student and have never delt with a mechanic on my own but these guys were great. Super friendly and obviously care about taking care of their customers. They had it done way faster than expected and for a good price. Highly recommend.

Carol B.
Volvo XC70
07/11/2020
Honest, reliable, friendly
I’ve been using Welsh’s automotive for years to service our cars and trucks. I trust their recommendations to keep our vehicles safe and running well. They diagnose, recommend treatment, and complete the work while keeping me updated and informed about the progress of repairs. They provide free loaner cars too! John and Scott are great.

RA
Randy and Betsy A.
07/10/2020
Good Experience
Timely on-time service as promised.