4.5

Darice L.
St. Marys, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Scheduled Maintenance
Very satisfied with the service . I've not had poor service or follow up from Westside Hyundai. Thank you!
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you on your next service.

Algeria S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Service recruiter is very nice
No issues
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you on your next visit.

SK
Sarah K.
Saint Johns, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Westside Hyundai Service
They were great! Fast, efficient, wanting perfection for my repairs.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you on your next service

2010 Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Previous Visit
The service I received just last week was very good. The only thing I had an issue with is that the person who greeted me and made up my work order had no type of face covering on. Then when I picked my vehicle up the person in the office had a mask, but it was just hanging from one ear and they coughed on paperwork that someone else was going to have to touch. Other than that the service was great.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
So so
If you have a lot of spare time and don't mind a very loud tv then they are ok.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Ms. Cooper,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. We will reach out to you this morning and do whatever we can to make it right.

Tonya B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Paula Williams
She goes over and beyond to please the customer. She is a jewel for this Westside.

Oil change gone wrong
Appointment set but service is awful
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/18/2020

Ms. Brown,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. We will reach out to you shortly and make this right.

PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

tHANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.  hOPE TO SEE YOU ON YOUR NEXT SERVICE

LT
Laura T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Mr. Alex showed very good Customer Service throughout my whole visit. Even at times when I couldn't reach him he returned my phone call. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Also I give Ms. Cheryl a thumbs up for her hard work daily.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

We appreciate your business.  Hope to see you on your next service visit

AC
Arthur C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Making things right
The problem that we had was handled in a timely manner and this was the kind of service that we have always experienced

07/14/2020 Category: Service
Service needs lots of improvement
Must ha e been a bad day service was extremely slow
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

I'm sorry to hear about the service at our store.  Please contact me to discuss the issue.  Paula Williams Service Manager

JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

THANK YOU FOR SPEAEKING WITH ME.

2020 Hyundai Accent
My survey
Iike honesty.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you for your business I am sorry to hear about your concern I have tried to contact you. Please give me a call so we can discuss the issue.  Paula Williams Service Manager

Tangie M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
My rear mirror on the driver side was broken. I was told exactly when my part would be in. I received a follow up call on the status and my part came in on time as expected. Staff was courteous.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Madeline C.
Macclenny, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Their friendlyness and being helpful.
The person that took care of me was very helpful and nice.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Mary S.
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Efficient service with personable interaction.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

RF
Raymond F.
2016 Hyundai Azera
07/06/2020 Category: Service
excellent
my service was excellent
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your service. Hope to see you on your next service

TH
Tara H.
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2020 Category: Service
They are always nice and my car is always done right
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

BD
Blanca D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Convenient
Not sure if short staffed but had better service before.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Ms. Dryden,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. We will reach out to you this morning and make this right.