4.5

Clarissa T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Thankful
I’m thankful because you listened to my time concern.. Zack reached out to me about my visit. It means a lot to me that you cared enough to make it your business when I’m dissatisfied. I don’t have a lot of grievance with the service. They do good work. Understanding there will be times when they get behind. If they get too far behind skip the car wash.. Thank you!!

09/01/2020 Category: Service
My time
Service is great!!! Making an Appt for service needs to be improved as to how long a service will take..... Update the customer if there is a delay to make a decision if the wait is for the car wash.... Thank you!
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Yulee, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2020 Category: Service
Provided great customer service in which they were courteous and friendly, and whatever issues that I had, they appropriately resolved.

08/02/2020 Category: Service
Service was decent.
I came in for an oil change and it was completed. My windshield wiper fluid wasn't filled which was a concern, but it was fine.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/03/2020

We are sorry to hear about your experience at the dealership.  Someone will be reaching out to you soon.  Thank you

Yulee, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Good place
They are consistent with trying to make sure your experience was a good one every time! That’s a good thing
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/24/2020

Ms. Pollard,

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

2014 Hyundai Genesis
So so
If you have a lot of spare time and don't mind a very loud tv then they are ok.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Ms. Cooper,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. We will reach out to you this morning and do whatever we can to make it right.

Tonya B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Paula Williams
She goes over and beyond to please the customer. She is a jewel for this Westside.

Oil change gone wrong
Appointment set but service is awful
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/18/2020

Ms. Brown,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. We will reach out to you shortly and make this right.

PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

tHANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.  hOPE TO SEE YOU ON YOUR NEXT SERVICE

2020 Hyundai Accent
07/14/2020 Category: Service
My survey
Iike honesty.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you for your business I am sorry to hear about your concern I have tried to contact you. Please give me a call so we can discuss the issue.  Paula Williams Service Manager

BD
Blanca D.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Convenient
Not sure if short staffed but had better service before.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Ms. Dryden,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. We will reach out to you this morning and make this right.

06/17/2020 Category: Service
Fixed Tire Issue
Patched my car tire. Thanks for the quick service.

06/17/2020 Category: Service
Ok Service
Everything was done except for solving my tire pressure issue.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for your information I am sorry that the service was not satisfactory.  I will be contacting you shortly

PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Customer came in and we fixed customer concern

DO
Davis O.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Staying on task.
I supposed to had a car washed but my car wasn’t washed properly as a matter of fact it was as dirty as it was before it went back for services I understand that free car washed means exactly what it says, but I had to end up taking my car thru a schell car washed service. Not a happy customer at all.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Mr. or Ms. Ovida,

I apologize to hear about your recent service visit. We will reach out to you shortly and do whatever we can to make this right.

PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Please give me a call at the dealership -- I have been trying to contact you

EG
Ethel G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Very Pleased
I am very happy with your concern and resolution to the situation I experienced on my last visit. I love your dealership and once again you have proven to me that my happiness is a main concern of yours. Thanks for your dedicated service. :)

05/12/2020 Category: Service
Great Place
I am happy with your place
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you for your response.  Per our conversation we are continueing to improve our service to our customers .

04/11/2020 Category: Service
Car serviced
Service was great and thank you Mrs. Paula , at Westside Hyundai for great customer service you provided to me. Have a safe and blessed day always.

Ms. Ali

04/11/2020 Category: Service
Car service
Acceptable
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

Ms. Ali,

I apologize that your recent service visit was less than exceptional. We will reach out to you shortly and do whatever we can to make this right.

PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/13/2020

PER OUR CONVERSATION PLEASE RESCORE

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Not what they used to be
Always understaffed and not nearly as quick as they used to be. Not able to perform services at times lately on several occasions due to equipment issues. I feel like they are fair and honest and do decent work.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your input.  I am sorry that this happened- I know that the technician could not duplicate your concern at the time .  The services were recommendations based on your mileage.  If you would contact me I would appreciate it

2019 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Na
Na
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your input.  I will discuss this with the detail department and the service technicians.

Rafael S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Same
Needs improvement
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Good Morning,
We are working on improvement on all items with the store.  We are working on timeliness most of all.  We are continuously working on timing and quality.  Please give me a call and we can discuss but definately before your nex service.

NC
Nakia C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Dealership needs to be updated
The dealership needs to be updated especially the waiting area and restrooms.