Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

10/14/2019 Category: Service

Repair service
Poor repair service
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Ms. Davis,

I apologize to hear about your recent service visit. We will reach out to you shortly and do whatever we can to make this situation right.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
My shopping
Not happy at all
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/01/2019

Afternoon Mrs. Rose apologize for any miscommunication. The Service Director will be reaching out shortly.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
Having been disappointed on the time it took to have my car serviced my review reflected a low approval. I was contacted by Mr. Sherman and was offered my next service on the house. I appreciate the quick response to make it right

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
I service my car at Westside Hyundai religiously to avoid warranty cancellation. Time is important to me so improving time for small or less major work need to be addressed
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Mrs. Clarissa apologize for the inconvenience, your time is valuable. You will be receiving a follow up from the new Service Manager.

Joyce R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Cannot,fix or have to keep coming back
Been trying to get lights on dash fixed since 7/29/19, took it then, had to pay for diagnostic,came back on next day,called and talked to Mr Holloway on 8/2 and said it would fix and to call Monday,got appt for another appt,8/6,, took over,(had to get ride to work)sherman Cooper said it was fixed ,,husband went to get car,got in car,cranked up,lights still on,, had to come back again,same day,they said ok it's fixed, got in car ,yes lights are off, good I thought, went to put alarm on car that night,no security sound,, so was the security took off so lights would not come on dash,, said ok maybe batteries in key,it was not,, called again, left message, , wondering now if other light such as warning light will come on if needed or has all of that been took off called left message,Sherman called left message,i. I called Sherman on 8/13 .spoke to someone else who said he would have him call me,,I have not heard from anyone since then.today is 8/19,,, so I have talked to the general manager,l have talked to manager over service department, I have talked to some other service guy,, I have had to get rides to work, time to keep going over there to get my car fixed,I am 62 years old and this is my first new car I have ever had, what is the problem ,on something that seems should be a easy fix,the only thing I can think of is ,the mileage is fixing to be 60000,so I probably not be under warranty. Maybe I should go to another dealership,,but not very happy with this one.😞.
James H., general manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Hi Mrs Rooker i apologize that we didnt meet your expectation of excllence. please give me a call to discuss how we can prevent this from happening to you or any other customer in the future. thanks fo your feedback.

James Holloway IV
General Manager
904-553-1655

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Communication Should Be Better
Car repairs can be very frustrating and miscommunications make it harder. Better communication would have made the experience much less frustrating.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

I am so very sorry to hear about your experience.  I would like to speak with you further about this. Please contact me at your next available time so we can make it right.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/25/2019 Category: Service
A mess
There was no communication and the shuttle driver needs Hyundai phone to give to customers.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/26/2019

We are all so very sorry this was your experience.  We certainly want to make things right.  Please contact me directly at 904-384-0050  or rlupo@hananiaautos.com and I will get our staff on to the task of taking care of you the way we should have the first time.

LD
Linda D.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Low tire pressure again
This is the second time I've come for low tire pressure and the problem was not fixed.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Linda,
  I am very sorry to hear this! I will be in contact with you on Monday to get this resolved.  You deserve a better outcome.

RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Linda,

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Check Engine Light
I have been in now twice due to the check engine light keeps coming on. Now need to take more time off from work to get them to look at the car again. This is a NEW car. I should not be dealing with these issues.

LJ
Lamar Darnell J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff bad service
Took over a hr for an oil change and that was with me opting out of inspection and car wash. Want informed about time or wait until after complaining several times to different people about amount of time it was taking. Poor communication.
ALLAN A. from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Im sorry that your oil change took longer than was communicated.  We are working on our processe to make it faster and smoother for you.  Please come back and see our Service Manager so we can address your issues and get it resolved for you.  Thanks for your comment.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed using the online appointment
I scheduled to have my car serviced and the oil changed. My son got there and they didn’t have the appointment on the book so he showed them the confirmation number. They tell him he doesn’t need the regular maintenance that is due at 37, 500 miles and just did the oil change.
ALLAN A. from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

I'm sorry we didn't see your appointment in our system.  We are working with our IT dept to get this resolved.  The 37k service calls for an oil change and tire rotation.  We would love to have you come back so we can do the tire rotation for you and take care of any other needs you might have.

03/23/2019 Category: Service
Timeliness matters.
Customer care is a big deal.

03/14/2019 Category: Service

Waiting time

Linda B.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed.
The service tech was not very helpfully at all. I got no report on my car and no call when my car was finished. I was disappoint ed with this vist to this dealership.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

We are very sorry we disappointed you. We are thankful for your business and glad yoou were able to take advantage of the free services that were included with the purchase of the vehicle.
  Your experience is non-typical and we hope to have a chance in the future to do better.

02/07/2019 Category: Service
poor communication from service department to customer
I you enjoy dropping your car off with issues and not being told anything for hours, this service department fits your needs. A routine oil change takes hours to complete, if you request something they will not always complete the request.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

After reading the details of your visit, you have every right to be unsatisfied. My sincere apologies to you.  We work hard to make our customers happy but we do fall short sometimes.  Please use the contact information below to reach me directly so we can discuss further. Again, we apologize for our poor communication and not providing you the experience you deserve when visiting Westside Hyundai.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The vehicles on the car lot.
Bad experience

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Did get the courtesy call to make up for the last experience.
I appreciate the quick turnaround call from Hyundai to address my issue. Thanks Hyundai

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Car vacuming and inside cleaning was bad
This was my first car service at 3.5k miles benchmark, I chose west side as I had bought the car from them. I appreciate west side for taking the car for servicing on a Saturday even when I was told that they were over booked and the car was returned at the time.

I am giving this rating merely because of the vacuuming and inside cleaning, it looked like that it was done just as a formality.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Mr. or Mrs. Kundra,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. We should always clean your vehicle as we state we will which is an outside wash and dry, cleaning inside windows, vacuum the mats and floorboard and cleaning the rims. The courtesy wash should never be sub-par and I apologize that it was this time for you. In the future please ask for me personally when you come in and I will make sure that that its completed properly.

Dorothy L.
08/27/2018 Category: Service
D. Lewis
.....
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Mrs. Lewis,

I apologize to hear about your recent services. I will reach out to you shortly and see what we can do to make this situation right.

JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Mrs. Lewis,

I just left you a voicemail in regards to this situation. I have put a notation on your account that your next 2 oil changes will be at no charge. You can keep this email as record of that as well as the notations on your account here at Westside Hyundai. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

AL
Amy L.
Seminole, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Service dept woes
It took 3 visits to repair the problem of car not starting. Service advisor wouldn't return call twice. Dealership refused to provide rental or loaner for several days.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Mrs. Lowther,

I apologize to hear about your recent service. I will have Sherman Cooper, assistant manager, reach out to you and do whatever we need to make this situation right.