4.5

Clarissa T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Grateful
In the 6 years I have brought my car for service this was the fastest time yet.. My time is very valuable to me and this service by far was very satisfactory. Thank you Susan.

CO
Cynthia O.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Good
Very good an clean
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

John Keester
Service Director

Joseph C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/14/2020 Category: Service
My experience at Hyundai
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/15/2020

Thank you for the positive comments.  We appreciate your business and strive to continue to improve our service to our customers.  Thank you again.

Ralph R.
03/14/2020 Category: Service
It's where I purched the car from.
Stick with the dealership that you bought the car from.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/14/2020

Thank you for your positive response.  We appreciate your business and your encouragement.

2015 Hyundai Genesis

Linda W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Paula Williams
I got excellent service. So glad to see Paula Williams as your service manager. She always gave me great service when I drove GE cars.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your input.  We are working on improving our service.  One step at a time.

SP
Steve P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding attention to customer needs
As always, exceedingly friendly people no matter which department you go to in the dealership.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

We are taking 1 step at a time to improve our service to our customers.  Thank you for the positive response.

James M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Since Pamela has come in to Westside Hyundai’s Service Center as the manager she has been on her A game. In turn, you can see the improved service from arrival to departure. Pam is determined to earn and retain your business to keep your vehicle in good shape. Thanks and a shout out to the Service Department as a whole!
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for your positve repsonse.  We are trying to work as a team to improve our service to our customers.  We have to take 1 step at a time.  Thank you

Mary C.
2012 Hyundai Azera
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and overall very please with service
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for your positive response.  Every positive response that we get boost us up for us to continue to improve.  Thank you for your service

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2020 Category: Service
I have been a customer of Westside Hyundai for many years. The service provided is great from the time you pull in, to completed work. This includes all staff. They are professional and courteous.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for your positive input.  We strive to improve on our service to our customers and the positive input give us the momentum to continue to improve.  Thank you

2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Awesome People
Dropped my car off for an oil change and picked back up later. I was offered a ride to my house and was later picked up. Car was washed and clean when i picked it up. Great Service as always.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for your positive input.

RD
Rosa D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Service in a timely manner
Paula Williams provided great customer sevice. She provided me with a loner when she saw that my SUV wasn''t going to be ready. Never had that type excellent service before.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

We strive to work as a team to improve our service to our customers.  Thank you for the positive response.

BR
Bobbie R.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Great service. Quick and reasonably priced. Washed the car too!!!
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

We appreciate the positive feedback about your service.  Thank you for your business.  We strive to improve our service and we appreciate the feedback.

Jerry W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/13/2020 Category: Service
No high pressure selling!
Everyone is friendly. No high pressure sales on maintenance or on buying a vehicle. It's like being with good friends.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

We appreciate the positive feedback from our customers.  We continue to strive for excellent service to our customers.

Margie G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2020 Category: Service
The people make this place great.
Everyone I talk with is so knowledgeable. They are calm and patient in response to questions. I really appreciate the people at Westside Hyundai.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for the wonderful response.  We try to answer any question that we can for our customers.  We strive to improve the service to our customers.