4.5

Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor Sebastian was a pleasure to work with. Kept me up to date on my vehicle. The parts dept was very helpful as well.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your positive imput.  We strive to improve every day.

Madeline W.
12/02/2019 Category: Service
The worker
The environment great
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your input. We appreciate the positive feedback.  We strive to improve our service every day.

2019 Hyundai Kona
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Nothing to say

DA
Diane A.
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Generally good service and reliable. Good communicstion about cost estimates.
Generally good service. Reliable in their repairs and good about communicating estimateded cost.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

I'm sorry this happened but I am glad that it was taken care of.  We are constantly working on improving our service porcesses.

Madeline W.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai dealership
Very nice place to go to for car service
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your reply about your experience with us.  I appreciate all the responses that are coming in.  Please if you have any concerns Please don't hesitate to contact me.
Paula Williams, Service Manager

Diane s.
11/21/2019
Worse car buying experience in my life
Will never buy here again. Will never recommend this place. I usually buy from Tom Bush. Boy did i make a mistake. Got the run around. Car has a scratch i didn't see. Wipers were shredded and light was burned out to. Makes me feel they don't even look the cars over before they sale them. They didn't pay off my trade in time so i had to make a payment on a car i know longer had. No spare tire or jack. All around a bad experience

PM
Paul M.
Middleburg, FL
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept
Check in needs more room to move off the street when busy.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for your response. I look forward to talking to you soon.
Please contact me at the store  904-384-0050.  Thank you again.
We appreciate your business.

Dominique M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Went in for a routine oil change vehicle had no damage to the under carriage area, did not notice the damage until the next afternoon as I was getting off work
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to make it right.  We will take care of your car.  I hope will will continue to work together on your vehicle.

MY
Miranda Y.
Bryceville, FL
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
As always the service at Westside Hyundai is delivered in a very timely manner and the ladies and gentlemen there always make you feel welcome!

PA
Pablo A.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for the awesome work at Westside

Richard S.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Welcome Danielle
Good, friendly service always goes a long way with me. The service advisor, Danielle, who was new to me, certainly provided that. My only unhappiness was that the machine which calibrates wheel alignment was not functional.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Car ready as promised. Friendly staff.

10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good jobie
Went in for a quick oil change rip make sure I was okay got job done quick in and out

Janet C.

Rose B.
Jacksonville Beach, FL
10/22/2019 Category: Service
needs some updates
the servive personnel...that includes all of them but sherman is always over the top

10/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Hope your just renovating the Service Area
Typically the service area is one of the nicest parts of Westside Hyundai. Not so much this time, it appeared to be closed off. Hoping this is just for renovations.

10/14/2019 Category: Service
Not good
I have no comment!!

CT
Clarissa T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2019 Category: Service
M
Very satisfied with the service Mr. Cooper promised from a previous unsatisfied service done on my car.

RD
Rosa D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Repair service
Poor repair service
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Ms. Davis,

I apologize to hear about your recent service visit. We will reach out to you shortly and do whatever we can to make this situation right.

John Keester