4.5

09/15/2020 Category: Service
Great People
Great service and friendly people. Parts people were very helpful too.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

AH
Angie H.
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Ms. Sharon is the best!!
I brought my 1st car from here and all I can say is...where was Ms. Sharon when I came through then, she is an awesome service manager and highlighted my experience there, thank you!!
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/16/2020

2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2020 Category: Service
Nice people
The employees is very pleasant they got people out a lot
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/14/2020

EH
Eric H.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Respectful and courteous
the employees are really respectful and courteous to the customers and they also have the customer's best interest in hand
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

We appreciate your business.  We hope to see you on your next service. Paula Williams Service Manager

RJ
Regina J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to get their car serviced through Hyundai. Sharon ALWAYS gives the best customer service experience everytime we go. She's always upbeat and in good spirit. Great service all around.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for your service we hope to see you on your next service.  Paula Williams Service Manager

LR
Lawrence R.
Rosston, AR
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Made us feel welcomed, even as first time visitors.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/11/2020

09/02/2020 Category: Service
Overall, things were fine. My car wasn’t vacuumed.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/03/2020

CT
Clarissa T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Thankful
I’m thankful because you listened to my time concern.. Zack reached out to me about my visit. It means a lot to me that you cared enough to make it your business when I’m dissatisfied. I don’t have a lot of grievance with the service. They do good work. Understanding there will be times when they get behind. If they get too far behind skip the car wash.. Thank you!!

My time
Service is great!!! Making an Appt for service needs to be improved as to how long a service will take..... Update the customer if there is a delay to make a decision if the wait is for the car wash.... Thank you!
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Stephanie W.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Resolved my issue quickly!! Thank you.
Very courteous employee called and went out of his way to make a happy customer, again!

Wasted entire day
7:30 appointment was told about 2 hours and 5 hours later I was told my car was ready. Problem was not fixed and I was charged for replacing wipers when promised they would be free.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING WITH ME.

Cynthia B.
Orange Park, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Employees
Service people went above and beyond what was required.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you on your next service. Paula Williams Service Manager

2019 Hyundai Kona
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Overall amazing:
Never a bad experience and they all take really good care of me and my car, thank you all!
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you on your next service

NK
Nathan K.
Oklahoma City, OK
08/30/2020 Category: Service
Dishonest
Check your recalls, the service center attempted to charge me for a part and repair under warranty.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Mr. Kren,

I apologize to hear about your recent service. We will reach out to you this morning and do whatever we can to make this right by you.

BT

LW
Lucille W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for the service I had day I was nice blessed people waiting time don't ever have to wait that long thank y'all for doing a good job
The employees so nice pleasant they answer any question that you need waiting time don't be that long everything is great
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/24/2020

Michael B.
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Strive for excellent!
Great service Great personnel!!!,I was treated like I owned the place!!.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/19/2020