4.5

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/21/2020 Category: Service

03/21/2020 Category: Service
Great managment
thank you Paula Williams for giving me faith in man kind. 5 stars for your service and taking the time to do some research that saved me big bucks. Thank you again you are a life saver especially at the time when people are out of work.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time for talking to me.  I am glad we were able to work this out.

KP
Keith P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Review
Westside Hyundai did an outstanding job repairing my vehicle. The staff and leadership were friendly and did everything to ensure that the vehicle upon return was to my satisfaction. You guys ROCK!!

KEITH

02/25/2020 Category: Service
Westside Hyundai Service Department
Westside Hyundai's service department "Wow'ed"me at my service visit! From their service manager Ms. Paula right down to the team's performance. Absolutely impeccable people and service! This will be my destination for all of my service needs. Also, if you are reading this review join me in making this awesome place the home for all of your service needs.

Keith Partridge
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for your input - we have had you come back in and repaired your ac system -  I am requesting a rescore

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
Having been disappointed on the time it took to have my car serviced my review reflected a low approval. I was contacted by Mr. Sherman and was offered my next service on the house. I appreciate the quick response to make it right

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
I service my car at Westside Hyundai religiously to avoid warranty cancellation. Time is important to me so improving time for small or less major work need to be addressed
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Mrs. Clarissa apologize for the inconvenience, your time is valuable. You will be receiving a follow up from the new Service Manager.

John F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Had my Santa Fe serviced. Great value and customer service. Will return for additional service when needed.

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai warranty no service
Bought a new car engine blew up under warranty cannot get loaner for work!
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Mr. Frederickson,

Ty you for the time in speaking with me. I will follow up with you once I have a resolution for you.

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Did get the courtesy call to make up for the last experience.
I appreciate the quick turnaround call from Hyundai to address my issue. Thanks Hyundai

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Car vacuming and inside cleaning was bad
This was my first car service at 3.5k miles benchmark, I chose west side as I had bought the car from them. I appreciate west side for taking the car for servicing on a Saturday even when I was told that they were over booked and the car was returned at the time.

I am giving this rating merely because of the vacuuming and inside cleaning, it looked like that it was done just as a formality.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Mr. or Mrs. Kundra,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. We should always clean your vehicle as we state we will which is an outside wash and dry, cleaning inside windows, vacuum the mats and floorboard and cleaning the rims. The courtesy wash should never be sub-par and I apologize that it was this time for you. In the future please ask for me personally when you come in and I will make sure that that its completed properly.

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
John k,handle my problem.THANK YOU!

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Price change,WHY?
Leave price the same
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Mr. Brown,

Thank you for allowing me the time to speak with you about this situation. Hopefully its been resolved to your satisfaction. Feel free to reach out to me personally in the future if you have any concerns.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Quickly Corrected
The service director contacted me the same day to resolve my previous concerns.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Love Hyundai Hate Service Center
Long wait, 2+ hours for a oil change.
No explanation of follow up recommendations.
Lack luster waiting room.
Not offered water.
Didn’t vacuum vehicle.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Mrs. Kirkland,

I will reach out to you shortly as I am very displeased that we gave you such poor service. I will do whatever I can to make up for this situation.

04/11/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
They called right away and solved my problem

04/11/2018 Category: Service
It took 3 hours for an oil change and I had an appointment
Service was good but the time it took was ridiculous. My appointment was at 3 and I didn’t leave until after 5. I don’t understand what’s the point in having an appointment. And also the car wash they gave was trash my windows were still dirty.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Mrs. Griffin,

I apologize to hear about your recent service and how long it took. I will have a representative contact you shortly to rectify this for you. Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with our resolution and if you are not please contact me directly at 904-384-0050 or by email at jkeester@hyundaioforangepark.com

Cobb M.
Waycross, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Had the opportunity to work with a great employee, Rudy was awesome!!
The overall service was good. The issue I have is that my car was damaged while it was being serviced and no one reported it. That is very unprofessional. I understand things do happen but the damaged should have been reported and corrected.

02/05/2018 Category: Service
Unsatfied Customer
Disappointed!!!!!!
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

I'm sorry we let you down.  We will always work hard for you. Thank you for being our customer

SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Anthony M.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Service was awesome
They resolve the problem with the car. ☺

11/07/2017 Category: Service
Service Advisor was awesome
Enjoyed the service advisor Anna. Made the lackluster experience bearable.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2017

WE WILL ALWAYS WORK HARD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. THANK YOU.

BW
BEATRICE W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/16/2017 Category: Service
They make sure your problems are resolved.
Thanks for caring and wanting to make sure customers are satisfied.

10/16/2017 Category: Service
Better service after the sale of vehicle.
It may have been the staff working on this day. I usually get good service and timely service when I take my vehicle in.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

IM SORRY I LET YOU DOWN.  WE VALUE YOU AS OUR CUSTOMER.

Dominique M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Visit
Sharen is awesome- she makes sure the department runs well

09/25/2017 Category: Service
Timing
I'm always on a time limit
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/26/2017

IM SORRY I LET YOU DOWN.  SEE YOU NEXT TIME AT YOUR SERVICE,.

PD
Paul D.
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Failure to correct a problem.
I took my car in for service and once again I was told that my problem was normal. The steering is jerky and this was not like this when I bought the car. Up till a few months ago the car had been a wonderful automobile that my wife drives and she liked it very much.. She mentioned about the steering but I thought she was being over sensitive so I drove it.The steering IS Jerky and when I asked at the dealership I was told that was within limits. Please note that had this automobile driven like that, I would never purchased it. Today I drove a new Sonata and it drove like mine used to, not jerky.
In closing I am very disappointed with the way this has been mishandled.
My telephone number is 904 398=9527

08/10/2017 Category: Service
See earlier comments.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/11/2017

IM SORRY WE LET YOU DOWN.  WE WILL ALWAYS WORK HARD FOR YOU AND WE VALUE YOUR AS OUR CUSTOMER.

PK
Paul K.
Saint Augustine, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Great follow-up!
Sharon in service followed up and was able to convince me that I would get the excellent service that I
had received in the past. Thank you Sharon

07/26/2017 Category: Service
Paul
Was not advised it would take all day with a 9:00 appointment. Service rep did even recognize what type car we were driving
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/26/2017

I'm sorry we let you down.  We value you as our customer and will work harder to make you happy.

BRIAN H.
07/03/2017 Category: Service

07/03/2017 Category: Service
Back in my good graces!
I had some minor issues & complaints from my last visit & they (especially Sharon) went above & beyond to take care of them - thanks Sharon! I appreciate their attention to Customer Service and I will certainly be back!
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

I'm sorry we let you down.  We value your service to our country and value you as our customer.  See you soon.