Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
Having been disappointed on the time it took to have my car serviced my review reflected a low approval. I was contacted by Mr. Sherman and was offered my next service on the house. I appreciate the quick response to make it right

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
I service my car at Westside Hyundai religiously to avoid warranty cancellation. Time is important to me so improving time for small or less major work need to be addressed
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

Mrs. Clarissa apologize for the inconvenience, your time is valuable. You will be receiving a follow up from the new Service Manager.

John F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Had my Santa Fe serviced. Great value and customer service. Will return for additional service when needed.

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai warranty no service
Bought a new car engine blew up under warranty cannot get loaner for work!
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Mr. Frederickson,

Ty you for the time in speaking with me. I will follow up with you once I have a resolution for you.

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Did get the courtesy call to make up for the last experience.
I appreciate the quick turnaround call from Hyundai to address my issue. Thanks Hyundai

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Car vacuming and inside cleaning was bad
This was my first car service at 3.5k miles benchmark, I chose west side as I had bought the car from them. I appreciate west side for taking the car for servicing on a Saturday even when I was told that they were over booked and the car was returned at the time.

I am giving this rating merely because of the vacuuming and inside cleaning, it looked like that it was done just as a formality.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Mr. or Mrs. Kundra,

I apologize to hear about your recent service experience. We should always clean your vehicle as we state we will which is an outside wash and dry, cleaning inside windows, vacuum the mats and floorboard and cleaning the rims. The courtesy wash should never be sub-par and I apologize that it was this time for you. In the future please ask for me personally when you come in and I will make sure that that its completed properly.

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
John k,handle my problem.THANK YOU!

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Price change,WHY?
Leave price the same
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Mr. Brown,

Thank you for allowing me the time to speak with you about this situation. Hopefully its been resolved to your satisfaction. Feel free to reach out to me personally in the future if you have any concerns.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Quickly Corrected
The service director contacted me the same day to resolve my previous concerns.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Love Hyundai Hate Service Center
Long wait, 2+ hours for a oil change.
No explanation of follow up recommendations.
Lack luster waiting room.
Not offered water.
Didn’t vacuum vehicle.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Mrs. Kirkland,

I will reach out to you shortly as I am very displeased that we gave you such poor service. I will do whatever I can to make up for this situation.

04/11/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
They called right away and solved my problem

04/11/2018 Category: Service
It took 3 hours for an oil change and I had an appointment
Service was good but the time it took was ridiculous. My appointment was at 3 and I didn’t leave until after 5. I don’t understand what’s the point in having an appointment. And also the car wash they gave was trash my windows were still dirty.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Mrs. Griffin,

I apologize to hear about your recent service and how long it took. I will have a representative contact you shortly to rectify this for you. Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with our resolution and if you are not please contact me directly at 904-384-0050 or by email at jkeester@hyundaioforangepark.com

Cobb M.
Waycross, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Had the opportunity to work with a great employee, Rudy was awesome!!
The overall service was good. The issue I have is that my car was damaged while it was being serviced and no one reported it. That is very unprofessional. I understand things do happen but the damaged should have been reported and corrected.

02/05/2018 Category: Service
Unsatfied Customer
Disappointed!!!!!!
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

I'm sorry we let you down.  We will always work hard for you. Thank you for being our customer

SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Anthony M.
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Service was awesome
They resolve the problem with the car. ☺

11/07/2017 Category: Service
Service Advisor was awesome
Enjoyed the service advisor Anna. Made the lackluster experience bearable.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2017

WE WILL ALWAYS WORK HARD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS. THANK YOU.

BW
BEATRICE W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/16/2017 Category: Service
They make sure your problems are resolved.
Thanks for caring and wanting to make sure customers are satisfied.

10/16/2017 Category: Service
Better service after the sale of vehicle.
It may have been the staff working on this day. I usually get good service and timely service when I take my vehicle in.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

IM SORRY I LET YOU DOWN.  WE VALUE YOU AS OUR CUSTOMER.

Dominique M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/25/2017 Category: Service
Visit
Sharen is awesome- she makes sure the department runs well

09/25/2017 Category: Service
Timing
I'm always on a time limit
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/26/2017

IM SORRY I LET YOU DOWN.  SEE YOU NEXT TIME AT YOUR SERVICE,.

PD
Paul D.
08/10/2017 Category: Service
Failure to correct a problem.
I took my car in for service and once again I was told that my problem was normal. The steering is jerky and this was not like this when I bought the car. Up till a few months ago the car had been a wonderful automobile that my wife drives and she liked it very much.. She mentioned about the steering but I thought she was being over sensitive so I drove it.The steering IS Jerky and when I asked at the dealership I was told that was within limits. Please note that had this automobile driven like that, I would never purchased it. Today I drove a new Sonata and it drove like mine used to, not jerky.
In closing I am very disappointed with the way this has been mishandled.
My telephone number is 904 398=9527

08/10/2017 Category: Service
See earlier comments.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/11/2017

IM SORRY WE LET YOU DOWN.  WE WILL ALWAYS WORK HARD FOR YOU AND WE VALUE YOUR AS OUR CUSTOMER.

PK
Paul K.
Saint Augustine, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Great follow-up!
Sharon in service followed up and was able to convince me that I would get the excellent service that I
had received in the past. Thank you Sharon

07/26/2017 Category: Service
Paul
Was not advised it would take all day with a 9:00 appointment. Service rep did even recognize what type car we were driving
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/26/2017

I'm sorry we let you down.  We value you as our customer and will work harder to make you happy.

BRIAN H.
07/03/2017 Category: Service

07/03/2017 Category: Service
Back in my good graces!
I had some minor issues & complaints from my last visit & they (especially Sharon) went above & beyond to take care of them - thanks Sharon! I appreciate their attention to Customer Service and I will certainly be back!
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

I'm sorry we let you down.  We value your service to our country and value you as our customer.  See you soon.

06/27/2017 Category: Service
service
The Service Manager called me and I appreciated her time and concerned

06/27/2017 Category: Service
Very disappointed
It took them 3 hours to do it all change very unhappy and I was the third person there by 7:30 in the morning
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/28/2017

I'm sorry we let you down.  We value you as our customer.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Sharen Weisen service manager, acted extremely professional and was genuinely concerned about my concern regarding my recent service visit. I am very satisfied with her recommendations! Thank you Sharen! I will see you and service team soon! This is why I travel past another Hyundai dealership that is closer to my home!! One word...SERVICE.

04/18/2017 Category: Service
Friendly Ser6
Great service experience as always!
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 04/18/2017

WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR HYUNDAI'S.  HAVE A GREAT SUMMER.

GD
Gilbert D.
Powder Springs, GA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/05/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed
After having our 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid from October 2, 2016 to February 11, 2017 due to a blown engine, we had the car for two weeks and a day and it broke down again........ I know the service team tried to make things right and with 4 months in their service department you would not expect the car to last 2 weeks and have it breakdown again. Very disappointed in the service department and very very disappointed with the Hyundai Car Company and their ability to provide a quality product. This is the last Hyundai we will EVER PURCHASE...

03/05/2017 Category: Service
Very disappointed
Car was towed there Oct 2, 2016. Blown engine. Car was repaired and picked up Feb. 11, 2017. Car broke down again today March 5, 2017. So much for being tepaired and as goid as new.
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/06/2017

I'M SORRY WE LET YOU DOWN.  WE WILL ALWAYS WORK HARD FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.  WE VALUE YOU.

SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/13/2017

Mary P.
2012 Hyundai Azera
02/05/2017 Category: Service
Service manager
Sharen, took very good care of me, concerning the problem that I previously had, very grateful

02/05/2017 Category: Service
Left with the same problems that I came with
Went for an oil change, 2 days later check engine light came on, took it back, they claim to have fixed it, needless to say it's back on again
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/06/2017

WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR HYUNDAI'S.  I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN

MF
Marcia F.
Kingsland, GA
01/18/2017 Category: Service
Warranty follow up
The Customer Service Representative with Westside Hyundai did follow up with me in regards tothe requested information about the warranty coverage and we have come to a resolution. I am satisfied with the answers that I have received.

01/18/2017 Category: Service
Warranty
I was having electrical issues with my vehicle and silly me to assume that it will be covered in my hundred thousand mile original warranty as well as my extended warranty the customer service representative was supposed to follow up with me and providing that information I have yet to receive a call
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/18/2017

WE value you as our customer.  Go Westside

Richard C.
08/05/2016 Category: Service
Showed concern for me and worked to resolve the problem. Thank you for your concern.

08/05/2016 Category: Service
Free
Have done work
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/05/2016

IM SORRY WE LET YOU DOWN.  WE WILL ALWAYS WORK HARD FOR YOU.  WE LOVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND THEIR HYUNDAI'S.  HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

Deborah B.
07/19/2016 Category: Service
1st experience
I appreciate that the service manager called me to follow up on my initial review to reassure me that I can expect better service going forward.

07/19/2016 Category: Service
Poor customer service in the service department
Customer service could be improved
SHAREN W., SERVICE MANAGER from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/20/2016

We love our customer, I'm very sorry we let you down.  We will work harder for you on your next visit. We value you.  Have a great week.