4.5

Stephanie W.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Resolved my issue quickly!! Thank you.
Very courteous employee called and went out of his way to make a happy customer, again!

09/01/2020 Category: Service
Wasted entire day
7:30 appointment was told about 2 hours and 5 hours later I was told my car was ready. Problem was not fixed and I was charged for replacing wipers when promised they would be free.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING WITH ME.

NK
Nathan K.
Oklahoma City, OK
08/30/2020 Category: Service
Dishonest
Check your recalls, the service center attempted to charge me for a part and repair under warranty.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/31/2020

Mr. Kren,

I apologize to hear about your recent service. We will reach out to you this morning and do whatever we can to make this right by you.

John Keester
Service Director

Janna M.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
2nd chance
Alex was great and understanding... he listened and tried his best to make it right even though it wasn’t his fault.. I can’t say I would recommend a friend until I see my car is fixed this time ! But I’m giving a good rating because of alex😊😊😊😊

07/31/2020 Category: Service
!!!
Horrible
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Ms. Morris,

Alex will reach out to you shortly.

PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/31/2020

Thank you for talking with Alex.  Will see you next week.  Paula Williams Service Manager

AC
Arthur C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Making things right
The problem that we had was handled in a timely manner and this was the kind of service that we have always experienced

07/14/2020 Category: Service
Service needs lots of improvement
Must ha e been a bad day service was extremely slow
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

I'm sorry to hear about the service at our store.  Please contact me to discuss the issue.  Paula Williams Service Manager

JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

THANK YOU FOR SPEAEKING WITH ME.

Susan M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/21/2020 Category: Service

03/21/2020 Category: Service
Great managment
thank you Paula Williams for giving me faith in man kind. 5 stars for your service and taking the time to do some research that saved me big bucks. Thank you again you are a life saver especially at the time when people are out of work.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time for talking to me.  I am glad we were able to work this out.

Ruth B.
Green Cove Springs, FL
03/06/2020
Sales
Do not buy a car from this place, they stole my daughters down pmnt. When her loan didn’t go thru. They are thieves and liars, go elsewhere to buy a car. Rude nasty people.

KC
kevin c.
02/29/2020
Was not treated as a valued customer
This dealership's service department is not worthy of even 1 star. I called today because of an issue with my car, I explained the problem with the young lady that answered the phone and if i could bring it in today or wait till Monday. She was very cheerful and explained that there was only one service advisor and took my name and number for that person to call me back. An hour went by and i called again and again was told that the servicer advisor was super busy and would call me back, but never did. i called again only to find out that they had technically closed for the day, i asked fo speak to the service manager and was told that she was too busy with end of month stuff to talk with me and took my number so that she would call me directly.

James M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
High prices and lousy maintenance tactics
Don’t let them con you in for needing service or parts when not needed!

Monika H.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Jh
Horrible had to take the vehicle back for the same problem 4 different times
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your input.  I understand that it is frustrating when the same light comes on but in looking at your history  the light has been on for misfires.  There have been 2 differant coils that have casued the problem.  Please contact me if this happens again.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Very poor , slow, dishonest unprofessional practices
How was a front end alignment done if the right axle needed to be replaced ? Were you being truthful ?because your inspection checklist states everything was fine . And I needed tire and wheel balance only to be told I need the axle repaired. Are the vehicles really serviced? I questioned any work so call performed there , was the oil change?
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your input.  I am sorry that there has been a communication problem.  I know one of the technicians talked with you about the vibration -- without diagnositic that would have been just what he thought.  Once we did the balance of the tires and found that did not solve your issue you were not charged.  That is when the technician found the issue with the axle.  The axle does not have an effect on the alignment. Please give me a call the next time you come in.

02/01/2020
Worst dealership
I want the corporate number. I want to speak for the consumer

02/01/2020
Big ass scratch on my car i bought and no one told me
This big ass scratch was not pointed out to me. The next day i called to complain. No one cares. Was told sold as in. No one even tried to help. Now i have be calling since August the district manager never called. They connect me to a salesman or service dept. Two hrs for my free oil change with an appt. My glove box fell apart after they tried to sale me a cabin filter. I have been on every social media letting everyone know how bad your business is. So many people already no this place is scam dealership already. I will continue to let it be known for people not to go there. My mission every day. I told two people on your lot when i was there. One left. Good!

LD
Linda D.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
2 1/2 hrs. for an Oil Change. Ridiculous!
I had an appointment which means nothing so why make them??? It toke 2 1/2 hrs for a 45 minute oil change and that's without a car wash. I am beginning to think the maintenance agreement was a waste. I can go elsewhere and not spend the morning in the garage.

01/20/2020 Category: Service
They're not trained associates
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

I am sorry about the confusion with your vehicle and repair.  I have discussed the mix up with the cashier.  I do see that the oil change price was incorrect.  Please give me a call so we can talk.  Thank you for your understanding.

11/21/2019
Worse car buying experience in my life
Will never buy here again. Will never recommend this place. I usually buy from Tom Bush. Boy did i make a mistake. Got the run around. Car has a scratch i didn't see. Wipers were shredded and light was burned out to. Makes me feel they don't even look the cars over before they sale them. They didn't pay off my trade in time so i had to make a payment on a car i know longer had. No spare tire or jack. All around a bad experience