Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Hope your just renovating the Service Area
Typically the service area is one of the nicest parts of Westside Hyundai. Not so much this time, it appeared to be closed off. Hoping this is just for renovations.

LH
Leonard H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
oil change
It was good
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for your business and we look to servicing your vehicle on the next visit.

ND
Nancy D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Every time I leave I have to remove the floor mat that is placed there for service. Service tech should not put the seat back like they are laying down to drive my car. If I had to pay for my oil changes and tire rotations I would go to Jiffy Lube.

Folkston, GA
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service

Calvin W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Rob in Service!! That is all I have to say. He was the BEST part of this very bad experience.
My son took my car back to college, headed to Tallahassee and broke down on the highway. The Road Side Assistance that we pay for is THE ABSOLUTE WORSE in the Business!!!!! They are Heartless (to say the least) But, once the car was towed...to the closed dealer at 12 midnight. Rob had already come in and had all of the information and the part ordered, before I called that morning. He had it in and my son was back on the road by afternoon. Thank you so much Rob and I wish they would clone you 12 times and place you over at Road Side Assistance, just to teach them some Customer Service etiquette. I can't thank you enough. I must say, I was living a "mother's" nightmare! If you need service at Westside...ask for Rob...He is THE BEST!!

Maria P.
08/27/2019 Category: Service
West-side Hyundai- Go to Orange Park Hyundai
They have great tech equipment for the vehicles, they don't have same people working, high turnover.

Janice S.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
call back
work was done in efficient manner.

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Great customer service. However, it takes a really long time for an oil change.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

Apologize about the wait time. Your time is very valuable an want to make it up to you. The Service Director will be reaching out to you.

07/28/2019 Category: Service
Good
Over all ok

Michael B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/24/2019 Category: Service
The Service dept.
Wait time could be better.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Wait time for parts acquisition can improve.
This is second repair requiring parts that took my car from me for 3 days. Staff did great job once parts were acquired. Management did well to try to alleviate my stress under this condition.

ND
Nancy D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/04/2019 Category: Service
No review
None
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Nancy,

Hope you're enjoying that new Kona as much as we  love taking care of you!  Thanks for everything!

VT
Virginia T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
They clean your car for free
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Virginia,

Thank You for being a customer and giving your time to give  us feedback.

AK
Anna K.
06/30/2019
Best car buying experience ever!
We agreed on a price over the phone. When I got there to pick up my car I was greeted by the friendly, professional staff. There were no hidden fees or attempts to change the agreed upon price. While the paper work was handled I was encouraged to take the car out for a test drive to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. Once back at the dealership Tavaris McGee sat in the car with me and showed me how everything worked. He is a huge asset to this dealership as he really knows his stuff. He was pleasant, personable, and patient with this older, not so tech savy, woman. I left loving my new Santa Fe and feeling fairly comfortable with all my new bells and whistles. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a new Hyundai.6/29/19

BR
Brenda R.
Macclenny, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Waiting area could be cleaner, fixed up some, but service people are friendly and helpful.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/23/2019

Brenda, thank you for being so kind and a great customer.

06/11/2019 Category: Service
services rendered ....recall
Service was good but a little lengthy
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank You for letting us take car of the updates to your car.  We hope to see you back for your future needs. Our team will ensure your time requirements are met in the future.

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Love the price. Awesome Customer service. Need to work on detailing Cars.

05/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Long wait
Service is excellent. Only issue is with the extremely long wait for service to be completed.

05/23/2019 Category: Service
More communications.
I like the location of the cardealership and the staff has it's quality.

2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Close proximity
Car detailing could have been better.