Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5Overall Rating 4.2777796/5rating 4.2777796
Overall Rating 2.2037/5Overall Rating 2.2037/5rating 2.2037rating 2.2037rating 2.2037

Dominique M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Went in for a routine oil change vehicle had no damage to the under carriage area, did not notice the damage until the next afternoon as I was getting off work

Janet C.

Ashley T.
Callahan, FL
09/07/2019 Category: Service
I love Hyundai I hate westside
I loved buying my car ( sept 2017) and the service and such was great for the first few months but the service has went down every visit and the turn over of staff should definitely say something about the company. After my last service I refuse to return to west side and have taken my business to Jenkins on Atlantic, I’ll gladly drive farther to get better service.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Mrs. Thompson. I apologize it took over three hours for your service to be completed. The service director will be contacting you to rectify the issue.

NT
Nikki T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest
I called and asked for a quote on installing a new battery and was quoted $140, upon arrival they confirmed it was my battery and I was shown a price on paper of $132. Once they finished and I went to pay, my total was $209. They completely failed to mention the $77 in additional “fees” until after the job was finished. I voiced my issue on the price discrepancy only to be told that the man who quoted me had gone to lunch and that this guy talking to me at this point “always shows the full price.” Why would you ever quote a price NOT in full? I was promised a follow up phone call by the manager who was apparently out of town and still have not heard back, almost two weeks later. I won’t be servicing my vehicle here any longer and as I search for my next vehicle the decision whether or not to stay with this dealership has been made by this lack of transparency, clear deceit, and poor customer service.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Nikki,

Thank You for takingthe time to give us your feedback.  We welcome all comments, that is how we get better.  I was disappointed to read how our staff failed you as detailed in your response.
  I am always available an would welcome the chance to make your experience better, if only after the fact.  I am ast the store 8am to 6pm Monday thru Friday.  Please call or email anytime.  My contact is listed below.

Sincerely,

OT
Olivia T.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Check Engine Light
3 trips and still having issues, will find another dealership.

RL
Rosa L.
Saint Johns, FL
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Carelessness
Rob was friendly. After more than two hours I was told my car was having issues and was in need of gas. I had just put on Gas before arriving to make sure I had enough until I could get to my regular gas station. After the gas issue I was told the car was having issues with the computer not communicating. Mind you I think this was the issue from the beginning and no gasoline issue. They took me to enterprise to get a rental. Awful experience. Only a compact with overpowering smell of cherry scent. They said I had to pay 50 dollars and they mentioned I would be keeping the car for almost a week. No explanation from the dealer. Just lies saying it would only take til Monday and it was Friday. I told the enterprise lady I did not have 50 to put as deposit. Called Rob and told him this situation was not my fault and he said my car was going to be ready after all. There was an issue about who would bring me back. Enterprise took me back. Upon picking up no paperwork given. My car got scratched by the gas lid and my chair is soiled. Called Rob Saturday about my concerns with the lack of paperwork, the scratch and the soiled seat but even when he said he would call me back it never happened. Now my car has a scratch in the gas area and my chair is soiled. Please give me a call. Thank you.

Mae H.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Disappointed

Jennifer M.
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Go anywhere for service but here
I do not know how this place got 4 1/4 stars. I would give them a minus 4 1/2. Almost three hours for an oil change, WITH AN APPOINTMENT! They do not keep you informed during the service process and let you sit in the waiting room to die of old age while getting something done. And, check your bill, I was charged almost double. Be warned...

Melba H.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil change problems
I have noticed in the past that there was too much oil in my car after an oil change, but it wasn't too bad, so I let it go. This time, however, the oil level was 1-2" above the full mark, way too much. I was leaving town on a trip, no time to spend hours at the dealership getting something simple done, so I went to another facility to get the excess oil siphoned out. At this point in time, I can not recommend this business to a friend.

Damian R.
03/18/2019
Horrible service department
I had a appointment for a oil change at 9:30am today 3/18/19 got there at 9:15 and didn’t leave till 12:30. When my mom told me she waits there for hours I thought she was exaggerating and on top of that she is not supposed to pay of her oil change but they try to charge her. The last 2 oil changes they charged her after she told them she has the maintenance warranty that covers oil changes. She didn’t want to argue so she just payed it. DO NOT GET THE MAINTENANCE WARRANTY! They are going to try to charge you anyway and do not go to the service department unless you are willing to wait over 3 hours!

James L.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
I received unsatisfactory service from the dealership was never told that I had bad tires on my car when I paid to have my tires balanced and rotated. Which made my vehicle unsafe and I went out of town in my vehicle and that is how I found out about my bad tires. I had to stop and get my tires replaced at a tire shop on my way out of town which made me very very pissed.

Middleburg, FL
03/05/2019 Category: Service
GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
THEY CAN NOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AROUND---NOT SELL YOU YOUR CAR OR SERVICE THE CAR THEY SOLD!!!
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

We are so disapointed you have experienced these situations!  Please give me a call or email to discuss further and see if we can make things better.

Brian H.
01/24/2019 Category: Service
4 visits to get my door to lock - still doesnt lock!! What gives?
I went in for 4 things:
1) a lightbulb being out
2) a screw in my tire
3) Oil Change/Service
4) Door lock doesnt function - bad actuator

After having my car from 0900 until 1645 - the oil change was done. The lighbulb was installed (by my service advisor as a favor).
The tire "can't be fixed or patched - it has to be replaced" This proves to UNTRUE - therefoire, a lie!!!!!! I had it patched at another car service place later that day
My door handle was replaced at a prior visit (the handle was separating from the car door). Ever since then, the door will not lock by using the key (or unlock). I have been back 2 times to have this replaced. It is STILL NOT FUNCTIONING. The part they installed at this specific visit was "no good." I will have to go back a 4th time to get this corrected - this should NEVER Happen!!!!
I was told to pick up my car at 1645. The service department was already closed at this point. No one told me that I would be going to the cashier to pay and receive my keys. I was almost escorted off of the premises because that casheir was slow as molasses (like the sloths at the DMV in that animated movie). If this happens again there will be an issue - I ASSURE YOU - Get the COPS involved if you think you need to. This is ridiculous. How do you stay in business with this kind of crap going on?????????
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/26/2019

Brian,

I want you to know I have personally reviewed your situation and agree with you. We can do better.  Your service advisor, Sebastian, will be reaching out to you so we can get you an appointment to finally correct this issue.
  Upon completion of the work, you and I will inspect the vehicle to make sure we are satisfied. No need to get the cops invoolved! I look forward to meeting you very soon.  If you have any further questions before your visit, please contact me directly.

2017 Hyundai Accent
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service for a Saturday Morning
To sum it up, I paid too much money for improper service as an alignment was either not done on my car or poorly done. On top of that, I waited for who knows how long before I found out *myself* that my car was ready. At no point was the receptionist or myself informed of this. Thanks

Shalamar M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Not so great
Sadly disappointed in this service experience from start to finish. First; I'm leaving my car with you all day and spending greater than $500, you should have a loaner to offer to me.
Second; I'm called back by the technician and told total work needed would be $1700+, and the manager is not willing to give any kind of break on labor for a customer of 4 years.so I told them just perform the $596 worth of work, which was about $180 dollars in parts the rest on on labor and taxes.
Third; when I pick up my vehicle the lady at the desk appears as if she has an attitude and I don't even receive a thank you after I pay $596 of my hard earned money.
2 days later took it to Sears Auto and saved $500 on the work they weren't willing to offer a small break on, thanks Westside Hyundai for pushing me to shop around and save.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Mrs. Miles,

I apologize to hear about your recent service visit. I will reach out to you this morning and see if there is anything I can do to earn your business back.

John F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Had my Santa Fe serviced. Great value and customer service. Will return for additional service when needed.

09/25/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai warranty no service
Bought a new car engine blew up under warranty cannot get loaner for work!
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Mr. Frederickson,

Ty you for the time in speaking with me. I will follow up with you once I have a resolution for you.

Rafael S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Brakes work
Never return my update calls. Manager never call back. Worst experience ever.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Mr. Santos,

We will be in contact with you this morning and do whatever we can to get this situation resolved to your satisfaction.

Ralph R.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Dishonest
Service Advisor trying to make quotes.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Mr. Reese,

I apologize to hear about this recent service internaction. If you wish to discuss this any further please reach out to me at 904-384-0050 or email at jkeester@hyundaioforangepark.com.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Nasty manager
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Mrs. Mayhew,

I will reach out to you this afternoon in regards to you situation.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Waste of time
I usually have a great service but my last one was the worst because I paid for something to get fixed and 2 weeks later my car does the same exact thing and I will never come back.
JOHN K., Service Director from Westside Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Mrs. Smith,

I apologize to hear about this situation. I will have Sherman Cooper reach out to you and do whatever we need to make the situation right.