4.5

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/21/2020 Category: Service

03/21/2020 Category: Service
Great managment
thank you Paula Williams for giving me faith in man kind. 5 stars for your service and taking the time to do some research that saved me big bucks. Thank you again you are a life saver especially at the time when people are out of work.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you for taking the time for talking to me.  I am glad we were able to work this out.

Ruth B.
Green Cove Springs, FL
03/06/2020
Sales
Do not buy a car from this place, they stole my daughters down pmnt. When her loan didn’t go thru. They are thieves and liars, go elsewhere to buy a car. Rude nasty people.

KC
kevin c.
02/29/2020
Was not treated as a valued customer
This dealership's service department is not worthy of even 1 star. I called today because of an issue with my car, I explained the problem with the young lady that answered the phone and if i could bring it in today or wait till Monday. She was very cheerful and explained that there was only one service advisor and took my name and number for that person to call me back. An hour went by and i called again and again was told that the servicer advisor was super busy and would call me back, but never did. i called again only to find out that they had technically closed for the day, i asked fo speak to the service manager and was told that she was too busy with end of month stuff to talk with me and took my number so that she would call me directly.

James M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
High prices and lousy maintenance tactics
Don’t let them con you in for needing service or parts when not needed!

Monika H.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Jh
Horrible had to take the vehicle back for the same problem 4 different times
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your input.  I understand that it is frustrating when the same light comes on but in looking at your history  the light has been on for misfires.  There have been 2 differant coils that have casued the problem.  Please contact me if this happens again.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Very poor , slow, dishonest unprofessional practices
How was a front end alignment done if the right axle needed to be replaced ? Were you being truthful ?because your inspection checklist states everything was fine . And I needed tire and wheel balance only to be told I need the axle repaired. Are the vehicles really serviced? I questioned any work so call performed there , was the oil change?
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your input.  I am sorry that there has been a communication problem.  I know one of the technicians talked with you about the vibration -- without diagnositic that would have been just what he thought.  Once we did the balance of the tires and found that did not solve your issue you were not charged.  That is when the technician found the issue with the axle.  The axle does not have an effect on the alignment. Please give me a call the next time you come in.

02/01/2020
Worst dealership
I want the corporate number. I want to speak for the consumer

02/01/2020
Big ass scratch on my car i bought and no one told me
This big ass scratch was not pointed out to me. The next day i called to complain. No one cares. Was told sold as in. No one even tried to help. Now i have be calling since August the district manager never called. They connect me to a salesman or service dept. Two hrs for my free oil change with an appt. My glove box fell apart after they tried to sale me a cabin filter. I have been on every social media letting everyone know how bad your business is. So many people already no this place is scam dealership already. I will continue to let it be known for people not to go there. My mission every day. I told two people on your lot when i was there. One left. Good!

LD
Linda D.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
2 1/2 hrs. for an Oil Change. Ridiculous!
I had an appointment which means nothing so why make them??? It toke 2 1/2 hrs for a 45 minute oil change and that's without a car wash. I am beginning to think the maintenance agreement was a waste. I can go elsewhere and not spend the morning in the garage.

01/20/2020 Category: Service
They're not trained associates
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

I am sorry about the confusion with your vehicle and repair.  I have discussed the mix up with the cashier.  I do see that the oil change price was incorrect.  Please give me a call so we can talk.  Thank you for your understanding.

11/21/2019
Worse car buying experience in my life
Will never buy here again. Will never recommend this place. I usually buy from Tom Bush. Boy did i make a mistake. Got the run around. Car has a scratch i didn't see. Wipers were shredded and light was burned out to. Makes me feel they don't even look the cars over before they sale them. They didn't pay off my trade in time so i had to make a payment on a car i know longer had. No spare tire or jack. All around a bad experience

Dominique M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfied
Went in for a routine oil change vehicle had no damage to the under carriage area, did not notice the damage until the next afternoon as I was getting off work
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for the opportunity to make it right.  We will take care of your car.  I hope will will continue to work together on your vehicle.

Janet C.

Ashley T.
Callahan, FL
09/07/2019 Category: Service
I love Hyundai I hate westside
I loved buying my car ( sept 2017) and the service and such was great for the first few months but the service has went down every visit and the turn over of staff should definitely say something about the company. After my last service I refuse to return to west side and have taken my business to Jenkins on Atlantic, I’ll gladly drive farther to get better service.
Sherman C. from Westside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Mrs. Thompson. I apologize it took over three hours for your service to be completed. The service director will be contacting you to rectify the issue.

NT
Nikki T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest
I called and asked for a quote on installing a new battery and was quoted $140, upon arrival they confirmed it was my battery and I was shown a price on paper of $132. Once they finished and I went to pay, my total was $209. They completely failed to mention the $77 in additional “fees” until after the job was finished. I voiced my issue on the price discrepancy only to be told that the man who quoted me had gone to lunch and that this guy talking to me at this point “always shows the full price.” Why would you ever quote a price NOT in full? I was promised a follow up phone call by the manager who was apparently out of town and still have not heard back, almost two weeks later. I won’t be servicing my vehicle here any longer and as I search for my next vehicle the decision whether or not to stay with this dealership has been made by this lack of transparency, clear deceit, and poor customer service.
RICHARD R L., Service Manager from Westside Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Nikki,

Thank You for takingthe time to give us your feedback.  We welcome all comments, that is how we get better.  I was disappointed to read how our staff failed you as detailed in your response.
  I am always available an would welcome the chance to make your experience better, if only after the fact.  I am ast the store 8am to 6pm Monday thru Friday.  Please call or email anytime.  My contact is listed below.

Sincerely,