4.5

James M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/25/2020 Category: Service
High prices and lousy maintenance tactics
Don’t let them con you in for needing service or parts when not needed!

KP
Keith P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review
Westside Hyundai did an outstanding job repairing my vehicle. The staff and leadership were friendly and did everything to ensure that the vehicle upon return was to my satisfaction. You guys ROCK!!

KEITH

Westside Hyundai Service Department
Westside Hyundai's service department "Wow'ed"me at my service visit! From their service manager Ms. Paula right down to the team's performance. Absolutely impeccable people and service! This will be my destination for all of my service needs. Also, if you are reading this review join me in making this awesome place the home for all of your service needs.

Keith Partridge
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you for your input - we have had you come back in and repaired your ac system -  I am requesting a rescore

Monika H.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Jh
Horrible had to take the vehicle back for the same problem 4 different times
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your input.  I understand that it is frustrating when the same light comes on but in looking at your history  the light has been on for misfires.  There have been 2 differant coils that have casued the problem.  Please contact me if this happens again.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Not what they used to be
Always understaffed and not nearly as quick as they used to be. Not able to perform services at times lately on several occasions due to equipment issues. I feel like they are fair and honest and do decent work.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for your input.  I am sorry that this happened- I know that the technician could not duplicate your concern at the time .  The services were recommendations based on your mileage.  If you would contact me I would appreciate it

2019 Hyundai Kona
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Na
Na
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your input.  I will discuss this with the detail department and the service technicians.

LW
Linda W.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Paula Williams
I got excellent service. So glad to see Paula Williams as your service manager. She always gave me great service when I drove GE cars.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your input.  We are working on improving our service.  One step at a time.

02/11/2020 Category: Service
Very poor , slow, dishonest unprofessional practices
How was a front end alignment done if the right axle needed to be replaced ? Were you being truthful ?because your inspection checklist states everything was fine . And I needed tire and wheel balance only to be told I need the axle repaired. Are the vehicles really serviced? I questioned any work so call performed there , was the oil change?
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for your input.  I am sorry that there has been a communication problem.  I know one of the technicians talked with you about the vibration -- without diagnositic that would have been just what he thought.  Once we did the balance of the tires and found that did not solve your issue you were not charged.  That is when the technician found the issue with the axle.  The axle does not have an effect on the alignment. Please give me a call the next time you come in.

02/10/2020 Category: Service
excellent customer service
customer service was excellent, service repair was poor
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for your input pertaining to the outside door handle.  Please give me a call and we can reschedule.

SP
Steve P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding attention to customer needs
As always, exceedingly friendly people no matter which department you go to in the dealership.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

We are taking 1 step at a time to improve our service to our customers.  Thank you for the positive response.

James M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Since Pamela has come in to Westside Hyundai’s Service Center as the manager she has been on her A game. In turn, you can see the improved service from arrival to departure. Pam is determined to earn and retain your business to keep your vehicle in good shape. Thanks and a shout out to the Service Department as a whole!
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for your positve repsonse.  We are trying to work as a team to improve our service to our customers.  We have to take 1 step at a time.  Thank you

Rafael S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Same
Needs improvement

Good Morning,
We are working on improvement on all items with the store.  We are working on timeliness most of all.  We are continuously working on timing and quality.  Please give me a call and we can discuss but definately before your nex service.

Mary C.
2012 Hyundai Azera
02/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service and overall very please with service
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for your positive response.  Every positive response that we get boost us up for us to continue to improve.  Thank you for your service

Tonya B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Dirty filters
Why come to a place and service is not done. Well if I knew how to maintain my car I wouldn’t come here
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you for your input. We are striving to improve our service to our customers.  This is a work in process and we appreciate the input from our customers.

LD
Linda D.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
2 1/2 hrs. for an Oil Change. Ridiculous!
I had an appointment which means nothing so why make them??? It toke 2 1/2 hrs for a 45 minute oil change and that's without a car wash. I am beginning to think the maintenance agreement was a waste. I can go elsewhere and not spend the morning in the garage.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/27/2020 Category: Service
I have been a customer of Westside Hyundai for many years. The service provided is great from the time you pull in, to completed work. This includes all staff. They are professional and courteous.
PAULA W. from Westside Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you for your positive input.  We strive to improve on our service to our customers and the positive input give us the momentum to continue to improve.  Thank you