TG
TOMMY G.
04/07/2020
Great customer service and great results
I received great customer service 👍, I also received great work done on my vehicle. It was repaired right the first time!

ZF
ZACH F.
04/06/2020
Amazing Service
Pat and his team were first class through out the entire repair process. The work was done quickly, efficiently and most importantly, done correctly!! I HIGHLY recommend them for all of your automotive needs.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 04/06/2020

THANK YOU ZACH.WELCOME TO THE WHEELS AUTOWORKS FAMILY.

STEPHEN C.
03/28/2020
Fast service with excellent results
Took my truck to WHEELS to have some lift blocks taken off. Savannah Tire and H&L said they couldn't do it. Called Wheels and they were able to give me same day service and I had my truck back 2 hours later. Highly Recommend
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/30/2020

THANK YOU STEPHEN FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SERVING YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS IN THE FUTURE.

Mike S.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/27/2020
Great place to get your car worked on.
The only place I will get my car worked on.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/27/2020

THANK YOU MIKE & THANK YOU FOR BEING A LONG TIME WHEELS AUTOWORKS CUSTOMER.

SA
SCOTT A.
Hyundai Equus
03/18/2020
Easy to work with.
Very responsive to phone calls.
Quick turnaround for work.
Fair price.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/23/2020

THANKS SCOTT FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER. LOOKING FORWARD TO FUTURE BUSINESS.

STEVEN M.
03/13/2020
Professional, Courteous, and Timely
Pat and his crew does excellent work. As a customer, I love their customer service. They always advise on what's best for my vehicle and do extra to make the service
A-1. I appreciate their hard work and dedication!!

Steven
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/13/2020

THANK YOU STEVEN FOR YOUR KIND WORDS.LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR FUTURE PROJECTS.

PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/23/2020

THANK YOU STEVEN. YOUR BUSINESS IS GREATLEY APPRECIATED.

TL
TODD L.
03/11/2020
Honest and reliable service
Pat and Brady do a great job. They are extremely reliable.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/11/2020

THANKS TODD FOR ALL OF YOUR BUSINESS.

RE
Ron E.
Richmond Hill, GA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/10/2020
First Class Service
Pat goes out of his way to provide the best service ever! His integrity and professionalism ensures that you get the service you actually need and you don’t have to worry about paying for something you don’t need. I trust him with all my family and business vehicle needs!!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/11/2020

THANKS RON FOR BEING SUCH A LOYAL CUSTOMER. ALWAYS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU.

Ford Expedition EL
03/10/2020
Honest, reliable and fair pricing
I was turned into wheels by a friend upon moving to RH, GA. I’ve taken my car there multiple times and have nothing bad to say. Great service, decent pricing and they have dogs and a cat to play with and pet while you wait.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/10/2020

THANK YOU SPENCER. WHEELS AUTOWORKS IS GREATFUL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF OUR BUSINESS.

TC
TIM C.
03/06/2020
Quick, courteous service. Highly recommend for any work you need done
My fuel pump went out in my way to Florida. They had me back on the road in no time with the highest quality parts and installation. Easy to get to. I highly recommend this place
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/07/2020

THANK YOU TIM FOR YOUR KIND WORDS & YOUR BUSNESS. WHEELS AUTOWORKS WAS HAPPY TO GET YOU BACK ON THE ROAD & KEEP YOUR WHEELS ROLLING.

MICKEY S.
03/04/2020
Oil Change
Quick professional service.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/04/2020

THANKS MICKEY FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

JT M.
02/28/2020
Great and honest mechanic
Extremely honest mechanic went in thinking it was about time to have my breaks changed and trying to be proactive I made an appointment, they could’ve been like plenty of other mechanics and swapped the brakes out and charged me no questions asked, but instead he showed me that my breaks were in good conduction and saved me 300 dollars!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/28/2020

THANK YOU JT AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER.

WB
Wes B.
02/27/2020
Wheels Autoworks is Awesome. Reliable and always friendly
Pat it awesome I’d highly recommend them to anyone with automotive needs
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/28/2020

THANKS WES YOUR BUSSINES IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

AIRE M.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/22/2020
It’s an Amazing,Family-Owned Business
Pat is terrific,their service and work is the best. I am new to the area,and I am sooo glad I found Wheels Autoworks.They are fantastic.Thanks Pat also thanks from my daughter Kris from Nova Scotia, he also helped her when she was here for Christmas.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/24/2020

THANK YOU AIRE.EVERYONE AT WHEELS AUTOWORKS IS GREATFUL FOR YOUR BUSINESS & HAPPY TO TAKE CARE OF YOU & YOUR FAMILY.

DREW P.
02/21/2020
Customer service
Great work. Great customer service. The owner is just as nice as he can be.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/21/2020

THANK YOU DREW AND THANK YOU FOR BEING A FIRST TIME WHEELS AUTOWORKS CUSTOMER.