Steve M.
Toyota Sequoia
07/15/2020
👍🏻👍🏻 Two thumbs up
Always fast, professional and priced right.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 07/15/2020

THANK YOU STEVE FOR LETTING WHEELS AUTOWORKS TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS AUTO REPAIR NEEDS.

JAMES A.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/27/2020
Service is awesome
Service is awesome. Nice friendly staff .
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/29/2020

THANKS JAMES. WHEELS AUTOWORKS APPRECIATES YOUR BUSINESS.

KK
Kathy K.
06/18/2020
Awesome friendly service
Been doing business here for years! Very happy! 😀
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/18/2020

THANK YOU CATHY FOR BEING A LONG TIME CUSTOMER.

JN
JEFF N.
06/08/2020
Best service you could want.
Great service. Fast and friendly. If you need any repair on a newer or older vehicle, they can handle it.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/09/2020

THANK YOU JEFF FOR CHOSING WHEELS AUTOWORKS FOR ALL YOUR AUTO REPAIR NEEDS.

Alisson M.
06/03/2020
Nice guys, great dogs, fast service
I went to go to an appointment this morning, but my car was not cooperating. Doors would not unlock, engine would not start, I e., I was stuck! Wheels sent thir driver out immediately. He got the car started, after which I discovered the cause was stupidity - I left my flashers on. I decided to drive to the shop myself, because I had a maintenance light, too. They charged the battery for an hour, during which time I got to play ball with Murphy, a very good dog!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/03/2020

THANKS ALISSON FOR YOUR REVIEW. I THINK YOU WERE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE,BUT A ONE STAR RATING OUT OF 5 IS NOT BEING HAPPY. I HOPE IT WAS A MISTAKE.

ARIE M.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/01/2020
Great Family Owned Business
Pat, is the best, very professional, polite and friendly. Explains everything. Has the best and cleanest waiting room.It’s the only place I take my car for service.They are wonderful and I am very happy I found them.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/01/2020

THANK YOU ARIE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS .

BC
BILLY C.
05/29/2020
Fast and friendly service
Great place to have all your auto maintenance and repairs done. Very honest.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/29/2020

THANK YOU BILLY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS VERY MUCH.

CY
CRYSTAL Y.
05/27/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable & clean waiting room.
Very friendly and answered all my questions. My SUV drives great now. I will continue to take my car back to keep it maintained.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/27/2020

THANK YOU CRYSTAL FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER. LOOKING FORWARD TOO CARING FOR YOUR CAR IN THE FUTURE.

Steve M.
Toyota Sequoia
05/21/2020
Local business working for local folks
As always I feel confident in the work Pat and Brady do. They’re always up front and honest and I never get the feeling I’m about to be “raked over the coals” in pricing. They always stand behind their work.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/21/2020

THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING IN WHEELS AUTOWORKS STEVE.

ST
Steve T.
05/20/2020
Professional and does the job as described in a timely fashion.
We always use wheels for our vehicle service.
Super dependable and professional. The work is always done in the time and amount as quoted. Call Pat at Wheels if you want you vehicle repaired the first time.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/21/2020

THANK YOU STEVE FOR TRUSTING WHEELS AUTOWORKS FOR ALL YOUR AUTO REPAIR NEEDS.

RE
RAY E.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/20/2020
Still happy with Pat's service
My '84 Corvette refused to run after having a friend work on it. Pat quickly discovered the distributor had been pulled and rotated 180°, which I had been unaware. Several other small fixes and she's running but still not great. Rather than running the bill up with additional troubleshooting, I was able to drive home where I can figure out what else might be causing the engine to run poorly when accelerating.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/20/2020

THANK YOU RAY.

LL
Linda and Jason L.
Richmond Hill, GA
Kia Optima
05/12/2020
Awesome service, quality work, dependable and honest.
Awesome service, quality work, dependable and honest. Our family has used the Wheels family for years and always refer people to them.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/13/2020

THANK YOU LINDA FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS LONG TIME CUSTOMER.

STEVE S.

TT
TERRY T.
05/09/2020
Great work done here.
They do excellent work in a timely fashion.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/11/2020

THANK YOU TERRY FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.

NYREE O.
Kia Optima
05/07/2020
Fit us right in
The tires are good quality at a fair price. As promised, ready on time.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 05/07/2020

THANK YOU NYREEFOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER.