FB
FRANK B.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
08/14/2020
Been using these guys for my vehicle maintenance for the past 3 years , they do outstanding work and would recommend to family and friends ..
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 08/14/2020

THANK YOU FRANK. WE GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

Volvo XC90
08/13/2020
I "stumbled" on Wheels Autoworks last year while looking for some help with my tires. I was impressed then, so I decided to visit them again. I called and got right in. Pat actually remembered my last visit even though it was the first time I had been there.
I liked the fact that Pat spent time answering my questions. I felt so comfortable that I scheduled maintenance that I would normally have the dealer perform. I have been looking for a reliable auto maintenance business. Think I found it.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 08/13/2020

THANK YOU KATHLEENE. LOOKING FORWARD TO HELPING YOU IN THE FUTURE.

RYAN H.
08/11/2020
GREAT SERVICE
First time customer and was blown away by the service...
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 08/11/2020

THANK YOU RYAN. HAPPY TO HELP OUT.

SR
Shawn R.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/10/2020
Excellent is all you can say
Excellent is all I can say about this business. It is an honest, high quality, respectful, well-managed shop.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 08/11/2020

THANK YOU SHAWN VERY MUCHFOR YOUR KIND WORDS. THANK YOU FOR BEING A LONG TIME WHEELS AUYOWORKS CUSTOMER.

RONALD B.
08/08/2020
Muffler delete
Excellent work and great price. Welds were good and the cut on the muffler was clean. Very happy.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 08/08/2020

THANKS RONALD FOR YOUR BUSINESS. GLAD YOU LIKE YOUR NEW EXHAUST.

BT
BO T.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
08/05/2020
First class service l
Pat and his brother are very professional when working with the public and very knowledgeable about vehicle technology, I would recommend Wheels Autoworks to any friend or family member.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 08/05/2020

THANK YOU BO FOR YOUR BUSINESS. ENJOY YOUR NEW EXHAUST.

Tommy S.
07/24/2020
Good quality work
Good quality work
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 07/25/2020

THANK YOU TOMMY WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS.

Mickey B.
Richmond Hill, GA
07/17/2020
Great brother tandem
Pat and Brady are true men who take great pride in their work and are honest mechanics!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 07/18/2020

THANKS MICKEY FOR SUPPORTING WHEELS AUTOWORKS.

DON L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/16/2020
Best s best auto shop in Richmond Hill
Best auto shop great people honest peoplethey do high ghastly work better then anyone else in Richmond hill I will send all the people I know to pay and his staff
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 07/17/2020

THANK YOU DON FOR YOUR CONFIDENCE IN WHEELS AUTOWORKS.

Steve M.
Toyota Sequoia
07/15/2020
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Two thumbs up
Always fast, professional and priced right.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 07/15/2020

THANK YOU STEVE FOR LETTING WHEELS AUTOWORKS TAKE CARE OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS AUTO REPAIR NEEDS.

JAMES A.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/27/2020
Service is awesome
Service is awesome. Nice friendly staff .
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/29/2020

THANKS JAMES. WHEELS AUTOWORKS APPRECIATES YOUR BUSINESS.

KK
Kathy K.
06/18/2020
Awesome friendly service
Been doing business here for years! Very happy! πŸ˜€
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/18/2020

THANK YOU CATHY FOR BEING A LONG TIME CUSTOMER.

JN
JEFF N.
06/08/2020
Best service you could want.
Great service. Fast and friendly. If you need any repair on a newer or older vehicle, they can handle it.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/09/2020

THANK YOU JEFF FOR CHOSING WHEELS AUTOWORKS FOR ALL YOUR AUTO REPAIR NEEDS.

Alisson M.
06/03/2020
Nice guys, great dogs, fast service
I went to go to an appointment this morning, but my car was not cooperating. Doors would not unlock, engine would not start, I e., I was stuck! Wheels sent thir driver out immediately. He got the car started, after which I discovered the cause was stupidity - I left my flashers on. I decided to drive to the shop myself, because I had a maintenance light, too. They charged the battery for an hour, during which time I got to play ball with Murphy, a very good dog!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/03/2020

THANKS ALISSON FOR YOUR REVIEW. I THINK YOU WERE HAPPY WITH OUR SERVICE,BUT A ONE STAR RATING OUT OF 5 IS NOT BEING HAPPY. I HOPE IT WAS A MISTAKE.

ARIE M.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/01/2020
Great Family Owned Business
Pat, is the best, very professional, polite and friendly. Explains everything. Has the best and cleanest waiting room.It’s the only place I take my car for service.They are wonderful and I am very happy I found them.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 06/01/2020

THANK YOU ARIE. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS .