JEFFREY A.
03/22/2021
Awesom
Awesome job on installing my new tires
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/23/2021

THANK YOU JEFFERY FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER.

RICK S.
03/19/2021
Great hometown mechanic
It’s great to have a local, dependable mechanic that you can go to who is honest and knows what they are doing.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/19/2021

THANKS RICK FOR ALL OF YOUR TRUST AND BUSINESS.

TE
TIFFANY E.
03/16/2021
Quick service
Dropped my car off Monday and it was ready Tues! They identified the problem immediately and had me back on the road in no time! I will definitely recommend and use them again!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/17/2021

THANK YOU TIFFANY FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER.

03/10/2021
Efficient
They do a good job, and not a long wait.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/11/2021

THANK YOU FOR USING WHEELS AUTOWORKS FOR ALL YOUR AUTO CARE NEEDS.

KJ
KRISTAN J.
02/27/2021
Integrity
I’m a repeat customer because I know they’ll do great service and at a fair price. They’ve never tried to upswell me on anything I don’t need. They’ve been great and I’m a repeat customer for the last 8 years or so. Always friendly, always fair, always efficient. I’ll never take my car elsewhere!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 03/01/2021

THANK YOU KRISTAN FOR PUTTING ALL YOUR TRUST IN WHEELS AUTOWORKS.

Ford Edge
02/19/2021
New Used Car Inspection
With very short notice Wheels Autoworks performed a bumper to bumper inspection of a used car that we were interested in purchasing. Thanks to their inspection, we were able to successfully negotiate and are very pleased with both Wheels Autoworks and our "new" SUV.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/27/2021

THANK YOU MISS DEBBIE FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF WHEELS AUTOWORKS.

02/19/2021
Awesome!!
Always professional and I appreciate his years of service to my family😊
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/27/2021

THANK YOU KATHY FOR TRUSTING WHEELS AUTOWORKS TO ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF ALL YOUR FAMILYS CAR CARE NEEDS.

EP
EVELYN P.
02/05/2021
Timeliness....
Very friendly and helpful. Took very good care of my car. This was third time I've been there and I will be going back!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/05/2021

THANK YOU EVELYN FOR TRUSTING WHEELS AUTOWORKS FOR ALL YOUR CAR CARE REPAIRS.

AG
ADRIE G.
Kia Sorento
02/03/2021
Trust, like being at home: Long Distance Used Car Inspection-
I was driving to Richmond Hill to look at a used car for sale. Pat was able to work a pre-purchase inspection into the schedule same day for me! He was thorough, calm and gave me the info I needed to make a sound purchase at a fair price.
The calm, no-nonsense atmosphere is clearly an extension of his own personality. Left there feeling confident I was making a solid choice and knew what repairs and maintenance would be ahead of me. The two friendly pooches and sleepy cat made for a nice greeting committee too.
Trust-worthy! Highly recommend!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/03/2021

THANK YOU ADRIE FOR BEING A FIRST TIME WHEELS AUTOWORKS CUSTOMER.

Chevrolet Camaro
02/02/2021
Excellent! 😊
Thanks to Pat & his team for always taking care of our car care needs!!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 02/02/2021

THANK YOU MISS KATHY FOR BEING SUCH A LOYAL CUSTOMER

STEVE S.
Nissan Quest
01/26/2021
Honest
Honest and reasonable prices
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/28/2021

THANKS STEVE FOR FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT & TRUST IN WHEELS AUTOWORKS.

HH
HEATHER H.
Chevrolet HHR
01/19/2021
Great small business
I took my car in last minute to have some tires mounted and balanced. They worked me in for an alignment while I was there. Great service. Affordable pricing. Will use them again in the future
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/20/2021

THANK YOU HEATHER FOR BEING A WHEELS AUTOWORKS FIRST TIME CUSTOMER.

ST
STEVEN T.
01/19/2021
Courteous,Friendly and fast
Pat and his team are courteous and speedy. Nice combination.
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/19/2021

THANK STEVEN FOR USING WHEELS AUTOWORKS FOR ALL YOUR AUTOMOTIVE NEEDS.

ANNA B.
01/11/2021
Always great, friendly service
Wheels Autoworks does great work and is always friendly. They treat you like family while giving you the best and honest auto care. Love bringing my car to Brady, wouldn’t trust anyone else!
PAT B. from WHEELS AUTOWORKS responded on 01/11/2021

THANK YOU ANNA FOR TRUSTING WHEELS AUTOWORKS FOR ALL YOUR CAR CARE.

01/08/2021