TD
Tessa D.
03/14/2019
Great honest place
Accurate diagnosis and repairs are done right. Plus fair pricing.

EV
Elizabeth V.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said it took 2 weeks to diagnose her vehicle, but after that it was great.

DA
Danny A.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
03/09/2019
Great group of guys
Mr. Randy and his son truly bring the greatest experience of customer service I highly recommend them .

Jorge S.
Baytown, TX
03/09/2019
Great work
I wanted to wait a little while to write a review on the work performed now that I have driven my truck for a while I'm ready to say that it's very good work.

I got a turbo replacement since my factory one got messed up. New turbo is great and also did DPF and EGR deletes. He had all worked done in a few days.
Jeff help me out. Just ask for him great guy and he knows his stuff.

YI
Professional business

Josh C.
New Caney, TX
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Josh said the parts were a little bit more than he had priced himself.

Mike B.
Bacliff, TX
02/23/2019
Honest shop
I called Whittyz's with what was sure to be an ECM problem on account of the way the truck was acting. They sent me a wrecker brought it to their shop to diagnose the problem. What they found was a wire that was shorting out against the transmission bell housing a simple fix. They could have easily told me the ECM was bad and I wouldn't have known any different. The thing is this an ECM easily cost over $3000 for a new one and this repair only cost me $500 and that includes the wrecker bill which I was about 50 miles away. Great bunch of guys that know what their doing and I won't hesitate next time to bring it to them which because it's s Dodge I know will happen. With mechanic shops trust is everything.

Chris B.
Cypress, TX
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the employees did what they were supposed to do, they were nice, friendly, and he had no issues.

Mike L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business took care of all the vehicle's needs.

AC
Alex C.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/18/2019
Without a doubt the best place I've been
Jeff and randy were very informative and very helpful and they actually will have your vehicle done when they say they will have it done I can honestly say that this is by far the best place I've been to I highly recommend whittys and there prices are affordable aswell . And there work is done right

Daniel L.
02/13/2019
Best diesel mechanic in town
I will be doing business with them in the future. Excellent service and a very knowledgeable staff. I got a fair price and the work on my truck was finished on time. I couldn't ask for a better place to have my truck serviced.

Dustyn C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dustyn said the business is respectful and honest. James and Wader are nice technicians along with everyone else there.

02/09/2019

DA
Danny A.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
02/07/2019
Outstanding customer service
I would very recommend Randy and his company to any diesel owners. Theses guys go absolutely out there way to ensure your satisfaction. Thanks again guys for your hard work.

Terrence M.
02/04/2019
Honest and friendly service
Randy and his staff are always great taking care of my vehicule, I'm very pleased with the work the perform. I highly recommend it.

02/02/2019
Dissatisfied
Dissatisfied, I spent thousands of dollars on my truck doing business with them. Service was great until this last transaction. They took 3 weeks to tell me what was wrong with my truck. Randy called and discussed the problem which was fine, I explain to him that I’d pick the truck up the following weekend. Everything was ok until I found out they started charging me storage fees for my truck a week later needless to say I won’t be back

GM
George M.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
George said that the place did a great job and they were quick.

AL
Anthony L.
Livingston, TX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the employees provided really good service.

KK
Kenneth K.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said they did a pretty good job saved him a little money and he is pleased with them. They fixed it pretty quickly.

Daniel L.
01/13/2019
I was extremely pleased with the service I got from Randy and his son. They are very knowledgeable about the work I needed done on my truck. I'll definitely be a returning customer for future services.