AC
Alex C.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/18/2019
Without a doubt the best place I've been
Jeff and randy were very informative and very helpful and they actually will have your vehicle done when they say they will have it done I can honestly say that this is by far the best place I've been to I highly recommend whittys and there prices are affordable aswell . And there work is done right

Daniel L.
02/13/2019
Best diesel mechanic in town
I will be doing business with them in the future. Excellent service and a very knowledgeable staff. I got a fair price and the work on my truck was finished on time. I couldn't ask for a better place to have my truck serviced.

Dustyn C.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Dustyn said the business is respectful and honest. James and Wader are nice technicians along with everyone else there.

02/09/2019

DA
Danny A.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
02/07/2019
Outstanding customer service
I would very recommend Randy and his company to any diesel owners. Theses guys go absolutely out there way to ensure your satisfaction. Thanks again guys for your hard work.

Terrence M.
02/04/2019
Honest and friendly service
Randy and his staff are always great taking care of my vehicule, I'm very pleased with the work the perform. I highly recommend it.

02/02/2019
Dissatisfied
Dissatisfied, I spent thousands of dollars on my truck doing business with them. Service was great until this last transaction. They took 3 weeks to tell me what was wrong with my truck. Randy called and discussed the problem which was fine, I explain to him that I’d pick the truck up the following weekend. Everything was ok until I found out they started charging me storage fees for my truck a week later needless to say I won’t be back

GM
George M.
Houston, TX
01/25/2019 Category: Service
George said that the place did a great job and they were quick.

AL
Anthony L.
Livingston, TX
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the employees provided really good service.

KK
Kenneth K.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said they did a pretty good job saved him a little money and he is pleased with them. They fixed it pretty quickly.

Daniel L.
01/13/2019
I was extremely pleased with the service I got from Randy and his son. They are very knowledgeable about the work I needed done on my truck. I'll definitely be a returning customer for future services.

Jose A.
Houston, TX
Ram 3500
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Jose said he took his vehicle to this business and spent $1700.00. He got his vehicle back and had the same problems. He was told by staff that he needed to spend another $4,000.00 to fix the problem. He does not want to spend more money after a $1700.00 repair did not fix the vehicle.

mark b.
Baytown, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
01/05/2019
Always Outstanding
I live over 100 miles from Whittyz Diesel, but they are the ONLY people I allow to work on my truck. They have taken care of me for several years now. From staying late so I can bring my truck in after work, to getting it back to me when I really needed it. They are honest, and do excellent work. I cannot tell you how happy I am with their service. They ALWAYS take very good care of me. I am a customer for life.

GMC Sierra 2500HD
01/02/2019
Denali HD
Denali HD- 5" straight piped, EGR deleted, EFI live tune. Guys were done when they said they would be. Truck sounds and performs great. Although they couldve been a little more communicative.

SD
Samuel D.
Montgomery, TX
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Samuel said the business was patient, very courteous, and there was no pressure and they were real professional. He really enjoyed the experience.

ER
Eric R.
Anahuac, TX
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Eric said he would recommend the business for service.

DE
David e.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
12/17/2018
My "go to" shop
I have been a customer for a few years and both Randy and Jeff are great to work with.

James H.
Lufkin, TX
Ram Pickup
12/16/2018
Great job
They did a great job a couple little issues that they took care of will use them for any of my diesel needs

KT
Kenny T.
Porter, TX
Ram 3500
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Kenny said the business was professional. They did exactly what he asked, they got him in right away and answered all his questions

KA
kevin A.
12/12/2018
6.0 bulletproofing
Staff and Technicians seem very knowledgeable, they are friendly and easy to talk to about the problems you are having with your truck.