Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5rating 4.8421084
Overall Rating 2.73684/5Overall Rating 2.73684/5rating 2.73684rating 2.73684rating 2.73684

Manchester, CT
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Staff and results of work and service.
Great service.

Joanne P.
Colchester, CT
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Recent service
I took my Tucson to Wile for an oil change. I appreciated the total complentary total inspection that revealed the air filters were completely clogged and needed to be replaced.

Richard C.

Ida L.
Windham, CT
11/06/2018 Category: Service
excellent service well informed
fantastic service, let me know I needed a couple items due to a mouse nest and they completely informed me before of this with costs and options. As always, friendly and professional.

Dhanwatie L.
Kissimmee, FL
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Great
I am really happy to have you take care of my car because I feel very comfortable that you do a great job everytime

EI
Edwin I.
Mansfield Center, CT
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Excellent personal care.
All work performed satisfactorilly in a timely fashion.

2014 Hyundai Azera
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer Care
They care about their customers and provide excellent service in a timely manner.

AG
Allison G.
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with Wile
Very quick and easy oil change. We'll be back!

Marilyn M.
Ashford, CT
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer.
The service is excellent and the waiting area is very comfortable and clean.

Manchester, CT
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Reliable and friendly
My family and I have used Wile service department for many years. The staff are very efficient and always friendly. I always know what to expect and am satisfied in the work they do.

LT
Lori T.
Lebanon, CT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and helpful.

James L.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2018 Category: Service
They solved the mystery
Somehow I lost my keys inside the car and despite an exhaustive search on my part, I could not find them.Wile service was able to find them only after removing both front seats.
Wile service was prompt, courteous and thorough, as always.

GD
Gary D.
Chaplin, CT
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai/Wile Motors
The car is excellent - so is Wile Motors - both sales and service.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, friendly staff
It was very easy to make an appointment - the techs were great and the car was repaired quickly.

Bonnie H.
Norwich, CT
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great people, great service, clean building
Still like going to Columbia for my oil changes. They check for recalls before doing any service on the car.

Naples, FL
10/10/2018 Category: Service
recall
Recall process was done timely

John M.
Taftville, CT
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Service is always prompt and on time.

Marlborough, CT
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
No complaints

Lisa M.
Central Village, CT
09/27/2018 Category: Service
COULDN'T ASK FOR BETTER
I brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. I was taken in right away. Marc Charron, the service rep, told me he would check on the tires to see if they needed rotating! I thought that was awesome because most places would just do it so they could make more money. I didn't end up needing my tries rotated, BTW. The automotive technician who worked there was so nice and pleasant! One our way to the waiting room, I was greeted by the President, Mr. Wile, and that always means a lot to me! My grandson and I enjoyed a coffee in the waiting room and within twenty minutes, my car was ready! All and all, though I have to travel over 30 minutes, I wouldn't go any place else!

KT