Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5rating 4.8421084
Overall Rating 2.73684/5Overall Rating 2.73684/5rating 2.73684rating 2.73684rating 2.73684

Willimantic, CT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2017 Category: Service
Now I Regret My Negative Review because...
the dealership owner, Andy Wile, was extraordinarily gracious and patient in his explanation of the misunderstanding between me & the service manager. The fault was not all with the service dept. but also my failure to communicate the details of the needed repairs on my 130K miled Elantra. I am glad that the dispute was so easily handled and that I can continue my 15-yr. long relationship with Wile. It's really the best dealership I have ever dealt with -- competent, congenial personnel and an easygoing atmosphere!

04/25/2017 Category: Service
Wile replaced Ron with a dishonest, fast-talking new service tech. What a shame.
This new tech failed to completely discuss all the work to be done on my car, failed to provide written or verbal estimates on the cost of repairs & service, and he performed work that was unnecessary. Inexcusable.
RICHARD T H. from Wile Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

I would like the oppurtunity to review with you , the invoice from your recent service visit. I understand you are upset with repairs that were done and I would like the oppurtunity to try to come to a peaceful resolve. Please, either email me or call me at the dealership. Thank you

Susan S.

Ashford, CT
2012 Hyundai Accent
07/18/2016 Category: Service
not good
See previous comments. Enough said.
Leanne S., Service and Parts Director from Wile Hyundai responded on 07/20/2016

Thank you for taking the time to talk with Todd today. If you have any other questions or comments please feel free to call or email.

Lee Shea

Ashford, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2015 Category: Service
It's okay
Had a hard time to get to dealership to honor the warranty on my vehicle