Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5rating 4.8421084
Overall Rating 2.73684/5Overall Rating 2.73684/5rating 2.73684rating 2.73684rating 2.73684

KH
Karen H.
Moodus, CT
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Made it right
Marc called and explained why it took so long for oil change and apologized. I really appreciate it

03/09/2019 Category: Service
Long wait
Appt for 1030 oil change car did not get serviced until 1230 no explanation
Marc C. from Wile Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Spoke with customer to apologize for the Service they recieved. We value the customers time, explained why service was not prompt, made offer to Customer thanking them for their business. asking for a rescore.

ET
Elizabeth T.
Oakdale, CT
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Brakes and Steering work
Please see previous comments
RICHARD T H. from Wile Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

I respectively apologize for your last service visit. Apparently, I have no idea what I'm doing.If you choose to return, and hopefully you will. You are more tna welcome to have Marc as your consultant and Manny as your technician. Again, I apologize.

ROBERT L G. from Wile Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Elizabeth
I am very sorry for your unsatisfactory previous service experience I assure you this is not how our service department conducts business.
 I assure you this will not happed again. You are a valuable customer that cannot be replaced I am the new Service Manager and would like to keep your business . I would like to offer you a free oil change at you next visit , any time you come in Marc and Manny will be glad to assist you or myself.

Bob Guevara

RD
Robert D.
Chaplin, CT
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2016 Category: Service
Car horn is possessed and goes off at will
The problem wasn't fixed. That is disappointing.
Leanne S., Service and Parts Director from Wile Hyundai responded on 06/06/2016

Thank you for taking the time to talk with Todd this morning. We are sorry to know the repair procedure did not fix your vehicle. We will reevaluate the problem when you are able to get back in and involve the Hyundai technical service hot line if necessary. Again thank you for your patience in this matter.

Lee Shea