Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5Overall Rating 4.8421084/5rating 4.8421084
Overall Rating 2.73684/5Overall Rating 2.73684/5rating 2.73684rating 2.73684rating 2.73684
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

John M.
Taftville, CT
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual.

EC
Edwin C.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service just had to wait a little longer than usual
everything exemplary except wait time.

GW
George W.
Waterford, CT
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Quality employees
All the staff at this dealership are courteous and friendly.

Deborah M.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
I was disappointed that no one replaced the broken valve stem caps on my tires.

Lebanon, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service the last two times I was there
The time I was there for a recall I was to get a free oil change I use synthetic oil in my car, I ended up paying for the oil change, was a little disappointed in regards to that, otherwise great service.

PL
Phillip L.
Columbia, CT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Tuscon
Great Service but cost to have service is high.. Lower prices or provide coupons for return customers

2014 Hyundai Azera
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Needs remodeling
Lounge needs updated reading material. A lot of knobs and buttons pushed on car and needed to be readjusted.

David D.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
12/01/2018 Category: Service
The service provided is Excellent.
Wile has serviced the 2012 Hyundai since its purchase there in July 2011. They have kept it running in an efficient and professional manner.

Marlborough, CT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Mark the service manager is excellent!

Marlborough, CT
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
No complaints

08/13/2018 Category: Service
nice friendly service crew
a nice small town feel with cost conscience, quality work
Marc C. from Wile Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for choosing Wile Hyundai for Your service needs. We Value You as Our Customer, and look forward to serving you in the future. Thank's again. Marc C.

Willimantic, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
People are very nice but need to tell you in advance how long the service will take.
ROBERT L G. from Wile Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you very much for the  review of our service department , It is always great hearing customers are  satisfied with our service department.

Robert Guevara

AJ
Arlene J.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Service was good and person in charge friendly and told me what was wrong and recommendations
I wish when you do an oil change you would vacuum the car interior.
RICHARD T H. from Wile Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

Thank you for responding to the survey from your recent service visit. The feedback you provide us only makes us better. The Wile service team looks forward to continue providing you 5 star service for all of your future needs!!! Rest assured that you will getting a drivers and passengers front floorboard vacuum for all your future service visits.

Colchester, CT
02/04/2018 Category: Service
My experience
The warranty work done in the shop was quick as I was told it would be up to a half hour. Hopefully the work done will enhance my mileage that was quoted to be "better" than my older Elantra which has proved not to be the case. VERY disappointed as my older one got 30-33mph consistently and the newer one at best 26. I most likely would not return to Wile Hyundai to purchase another car.
RICHARD T H. from Wile Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

2010 Hyundai Sonata
12/14/2017 Category: Service
I will visit again next time.
RICHARD T H. from Wile Hyundai responded on 12/15/2017

Mystic, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Service visit
Took care of business fairly efficiently.
RICHARD T H. from Wile Hyundai responded on 12/13/2017

Deborah G.
East Hampton, CT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2017 Category: Service
Deborah
Super people. Excellent customer service.
RICHARD T H. from Wile Hyundai responded on 11/22/2017

Joyce K.
Columbia, CT
09/08/2017 Category: Service
Got a nail in my tire
The only problem was I was quoted a lesser amount for the new tire! All else was excellent!
RICHARD T H. from Wile Hyundai responded on 09/09/2017