AJ
Anna J.
01/25/2020 Category: Service
They try to help us ,and very friendly people
I have a weird noise coming from under the car .my husband said it may be the breaks ,but even after having my car serviced ,the noise is still there .my husband is gonna take the car back to them and see what it may be.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/27/2020

Thank you for the opportunity to be your maintenance provider. Wilson County Hyundai strives to be the very best in customer service. We will contact you today by phone and arrange a technician to ride with you and identify the noise at your convenience. We appreciate you and look forward to your next visit and earning that 5th star.

Thomas B.
01/25/2020 Category: Service
YOUR LEADERS AND STAFF ARE THE BEST.
YOU ARE WELCOMED AS YOU ENTER THE SERVICE BAY WITH A SMILE.

I hope you are enjoying your Tucson, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Barbara B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
1st service
I was as impressed with Hunter in the service department as I was with my salesperson when I bought my 2020 SanteFE! He was not only very professional, Knowledgeable, & efficient, but went out of his way to answer all my questions!!

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating.  We are very proud to have Hunter as a member of our service team. I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Wilson County Hyundai . We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

EB
E B.
Old Hickory, TN
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and capable staff.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for your business and the opportunity. Our goal is to ensure your convenience and “Truly Exceptional” experience on your visit. I know you have options when it comes to your Hyundai Sonata  and we truly appreciate you allowing us to continue to earn your business. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

LT
Lancer T.
Good
Good
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit.  We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit.  Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team. We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance service and earn that 5th star.

Mavis C.
Hermitage, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great service dept
Always quick and efficient. Never pushy but always thorough. Can’t say enough!

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. I believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Sandra C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Very nice individuals
First time ever there and the dealership was lovely and the service rep was very helpful

Thank you for the great review and comments, they are very important to us to ensure great customer service.
It is a pleasure to have you as a part of the Wilson County Auto Family and we look forward to maintaining your Kona for the future and many miles to come.

Jeremy W.
Portland, TN
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Super friendly people and they strive to make your wait pleasant!
Everyone I encountered was very friendly! They have a comfortable waiting area, and checked on everyone waiting a few times to see if there was anything they could do for us! I scheduled an appointment ahead of time, and was in and out within an hour to an hour and a half! Last time I got my oil changed somewhere else I waited for 3 hours!

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

RL
Regina L.
Madison, TN
01/22/2020 Category: Service
I made a call and they said bring your car. They looked at my issue and told me the things that would take place. Everyone was super nice and helpful.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, Good listening skills. Prompt service.
Friendly, Good listening skills. Prompt service.Clean comfortable waiting area.

Alexandria, TN
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The staff is always friendly. They keep you informed about the status of your vehicle and always inform you if something needs to be done, now or in the future.
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

I hope you are enjoying your Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit and many miles to come.

CP
Charles P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Well-qualified!
Personnel were very efficient and task-oriented as well as kind and courteous.

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. I know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen Wilson County as your Hyundai dealer.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Gordonsville, TN

2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/17/2020 Category: Service

01/17/2020 Category: Service
They make it right.
If you ever have an issue they will make it right.

First of all, thank you for visiting Wilson County Hyundai.  We work really hard to supply the best service out there, and deliver personal customer support. I am sorry you did not have a good experience in our Service Department.  It is our goal to provide a great experience 100% of the time and it is disappointing to me that we failed in your recent visit. You are absolutely right, and I understand your frustration. Although we always strive toward 100% customer satisfaction, sometimes things don’t go right. The situation hasn't went without note and the staff has been addressed on how this could have been handled. I have looked at your invoice, I do see that your coupon was honored at the $59 price and your tire was found to have a small leak and repaired at no charge. I am concern that your vehicle was not completed to your satisfaction and would like to reach out to you to see how we might resolve your concerns.  Our mission is to continually improve and your feedback can help us do just that.  I  look forward to speaking with you and resolving any issues, correct any problems that persist with the repair.  Please accept my apology for the task not being completed to your satisfaction. Thank you for your time, we know it is valuable and look forward to speaking with you.

615-444-5564

Thank you again for speaking with me over the phone today and giving me your time. You information will go in coaching our team and make us better to provide you and others the very best in customer service. I look forward to your next visit.

Kevin M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Kevin M
Great and speedy service and a wonderful staff !!
RANDY J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you for giving us your feedback! Our goal is always to provide excellent service and get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. I hope you are enjoying your Tucson the are great cars and fun to drive. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.