Wilson County Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.7586169/5Overall Rating 4.7586169/5Overall Rating 4.7586169/5Overall Rating 4.7586169/5rating 4.7586169
Overall Rating 2.27586/5Overall Rating 2.27586/5rating 2.27586rating 2.27586rating 2.27586
Kristofer N. on 10/21/2017
"i was happy "
This young lady forgot her name who took good care of me when I got there i do appericate that she took good care of me she was awesome
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
x
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/20/2017 06:18 PM
Corinne M. on 10/19/2017
"I will be coming back for sure!"
Great folk who will work with you...no pressure at all?
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 07:19 AM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Hi Connie
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Keith H. on 10/18/2017
" Honest people, fair prices Overall good reliable service"
I would recommend Wilson county Hyundai
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 10:35 AM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/19/2017

Hello Keith
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Jason M. on 10/17/2017
"Always receive the Best Service"
i cant brad enough on how great each visit is. the service team is always so helpful and always completes service in a timely manner
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 09:22 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Hello Jason

Frances V. on 10/17/2017
"service"
My complaint is with Hyundai on cost and shipment. The time required to install.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:18 PM

Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience with Wilson County Hyundai. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. Our goal is to consistently provide an exemplary level of customer service to all of our guests. We work really hard to supply the best service out there and deliver personal customer support. I understand when you have a complete wiring harness that is damaged by rodents and is not a stocked  item at any dealerships, or from Hyundai,  it does take time to get the part due to Hyundai vendor having to build specific wiring. When it comes to airbags, we are not able to repair wiring harnesses due to safety reasons.  I do appreciate the opportunity and hope you will consider Wilson County Hyundai for any of you future maintenance needs. Please fill free to contact me if I can be any assistance for  your Sonata, we look forward to your next visit.

Kellee W. on 10/17/2017
"Always friendly and courteous service "
Great staff in service department, take care of the customers and get to know them.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/17/2017 07:48 PM

Hello Kellee

Debra W. on 10/17/2017
"Excellent customer service "
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 06:01 PM

Hello Debra
Wilson County Hyundai is grateful for the opportunity to be your service provider and assisting your Sonata. Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. We  strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Stacey M. on 10/17/2017
"Reliable freindly service"
I always leave confident that my car is serviced properly and taken care of.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:19 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

Hello Stacey
Thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider, completing this survey and the great comments. Wilson County Genesis always will respect your time and strives to be the very best in customer service and all your maintenance needs.  It is always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Genesis. We look forward to your next visit.

Gary S. on 10/17/2017
"Hyundai Wilson Co"
Great people, service, etc. they just need a car wash!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:18 PM

Hi Gary
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey, and know we will pass the comments the upper management on the wash. Wilson County Hyundai strives to be the very best in customer service as well as automotive maintenance, repair. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit.

LANCE W. on 10/16/2017
"Always great"
I've had subpar service at Signature and Hallmark, but after going to Wilson county, I'll never go anywhere else for service on my Hyundai.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 10/16/2017 02:10 PM

Hello Lance
Thank you taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. I hope you are enjoying your Veloster they are great cars and fun to drive. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what I want our Dealership to represent. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service department and look forward to your next visit.

Charles H. on 10/16/2017
"Nice people "
Good job
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/16/2017 12:23 PM

Hi Charles
I hope you are enjoying your Sonata, they are great cars and fun to drive. I would like to thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider and taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and great comments. I understand there are lots of choices when it comes to your Hyundai's service. Wilson County Hyundai is honored to have you in their family and know we will always respect your time, being your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Christine V. on 10/16/2017
"Great for routine maintenance"
Scheduled online appointment and all went fine. If you rent a car for the day (online while making appt), please know that they call Enterprise to come pick you up and then take you to rent car. Since this wasn't clear to me, WCH allowed me to rent a loaner from the dealer which was much more efficient and convenient. Cost for the day was $30, which was well worth it to me.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/16/2017 06:04 AM

Hello Christine
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives to exceed all our customers needs, along with giving the very best in customer service. I apologize that there was confusion on your rental, I am glad we where able to assist you in your transportation needs as well as maintenance on your Genesis. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs, we look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 10/14/2017
"The Definition Of Great Customer Service!"
I'm always treated well here and with respect. Kaitlin is a pleasure to deal with. What else can I say...
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/14/2017 06:33 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/16/2017

Dear Valued Customer
Our employees are our greatest asset, and it’s always great to hear how we have gained our customers trust and loyalty with servicing their Hyundai.  We work very hard to ensure that happens with every customer on every visit, and look forward to seeing again next time.

Michelle P. on 10/14/2017
"great service"
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/14/2017 05:45 PM

Hi Michelle
Your Wilson County Hyundai family would like to thank you for completing this survey and expressing what I want our dealership to represent. Our team strives daily to be the very best in customer service, and appreciates the great comments. We look forward to your next visit.

Verified Customer on 10/14/2017
"Ease of scheduling and timeliness on work."
Thank you for your service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 08:46 AM

Dear Valued Customer
Wilson County Hyundai thanks you for the opportunity to be your service provider and the great comments of what I want our dealership to represent. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Please let us know if we can help you with any of  your Hyundai needs, we look forward to your next visit.

Janis H. on 10/13/2017
"Great job done as always"
Good service, good timing.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 06:49 PM

Hello Janis
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey with great comments. Wilson County Hyundai daily strives to be the very best at customer service and is honored to be your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Please let us know if we can assist you in your automotive needs. We look forward to your return visit.

Carlos C. on 10/13/2017
"ALWAYS recommend Hyundai Wilson County"
The BEST!
ThanksTina, Kaitlin, and the other girl
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 12:10 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/13/2017

Hi Carlos
Thanks for taking the time to respond back to us informing us of your recent visit. We work hard to ensure every customer receives just the same positive experience you experienced on your visit. Training and customer satisfaction are two of the areas we focus daily with our team. We hope to see again soon for your next maintenance.

Thomas B. on 10/12/2017
"Santa Fe Service 3"
I just dropped in and the service was completed very quickly
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe

"Just like the people."
See above
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/11/2017 03:13 PM
Randy J., Parts and Service Director at Wilson County Hyundai responded on 10/12/2017

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey and the great comments. I hope you are enjoying your Santa Fe they are great vehicle and fun to drive. Wilson County Hyundai is your one stop shop for all your automotive needs and we look forward to your next visit.