Overall Rating 4.7380933/5Overall Rating 4.7380933/5Overall Rating 4.7380933/5Overall Rating 4.7380933/5rating 4.7380933

Larry M.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Quickly took care of the issues!

CE
Charles E.
Bethpage, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service.
Love my Santa Fe and Wilson Co Hyundai provides outstanding service.

ND
Nancy D.
Everyone is so nice!
Nice waiting area.Coffee or hot chocolate available. Wait time short.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Hi Nancy
Your Wilson County Hyundai family would like to thank you for completing this survey and expressing what I want our dealership to represent. Our team strives daily to be the very best in customer service, and appreciates the great comments. We look forward to your next visit.

David S.
Gallatin, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
Mamie is great. .The oil change and tire rotation were done in no time. I

Hi David
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and the great comments. Our team members are what sets us apart from the competition and we are honored to be your service provider. We look forward to seeing you for many miles to come.

BK
Barbara K.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
You need to tell people when they a car from you

Hi Barbara
Thank you so much for the opportunity to be your service provider and completing this survey. No appointment is necessary to get a walk in service yet we also offer appointments to any of our Hyundai service members that have a tight schedule. We accommodate this by our fast and easy on-line appointment scheduler at Wilson County Hyundai, yet that being said we are set up to take care of all of our valued customers with or without appointments. Please except my apologizes and know our team works very hard to provide the very best in customer service and always are using valuable information from our guests to improve. Thank you again for allowing us the opportunity we are honored to be your service provider and look forward to many more miles to come.

KH
Kalei H.
Friendly service
I love going to Wilson County Hyundai! My parents got me my car for graduation in 2017 and I’ve been satisfied every time I go. Everyone is always so nice and explains everything very well to me before I sign anything. My boyfriend is actually looking to get a car from there as well.

Hello Kalei
Thank you so much for completing this survey and great comments. Wilson County Hyundai is part of the 3rd generation of the Bone family tradition, from 1927 the Bone family has been a staple in Wilson County providing automotive service and sales. When you are here you are with family, we provide your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. We will always respect your time and give you second to none customer service. I am honored that you have given us the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to many more miles to come.

CO
Charlene O.
2011 Hyundai Azera
Very satisfied
My car drives like a brand new car. I couldnt believe the difference..The girl that helped me was very knowlligable . She explained every step to me and everything was carried out as she explained..Thank you very much to all the tech. In the service department that fixed and checked everything to make sure that all was running as needed. Thank you .
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Hello Charlene
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to complete this survey. Wilson County Hyundai strives daily to exceed our customers expectations and to make all our Hyundai family members feel welcome. We value you and your business and are very grateful for your kind comments and expressing what we want our Dealership to represent. I hope you are enjoying your Azera the are great cars and fun to drive. We appreciate the opportunity to be your service provider and look forward to your next visit.

GP
Gary P.
Fayetteville, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
2016 Elantra
Prompt Professional Timely service where you are really appreciated as a customer.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Gary
Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. We know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge.  If we can do anything, don't hesitate to ask... we're here to help!

Dana W.
Mount Juliet, TN
Dana
I will always use this Dealership because of their excellent care. They are fast, courteous and reasonable. Never have any issues getting scheduled either.

Hi Dana

NM
Nathaniel M.
Lafayette, TN
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick service, Staff are not pushy with repair recommendations
I'll continue to get both my Hyundai vehicles serviced here!

Hi Nathaniel

Connie C.
Gainesboro, TN
Great Team
Always friendly service!
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Connie
I hope this finds you doing well and getting ready for a great and merry Christmas. Wilson County Hyundai thanks you for the opportunity to be your service provider and the positive comments we strive to give every customer. When you are here you are with family, we know you have options, we are so honored you have chosen us to be your Hyundai dealer. Please let us know if we can help you in your automotive needs and our wishes are you have an safe,happy and best holidays ever...

RO
Robert O.
Old Hickory, TN
2016 Hyundai Elantra
EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS
I keep saying there is a reason I drive over 30 miles our of my way to have all my service done at Wilson County Hyundai. I've lived in many different places and have had a BMW, Toyota, Olds, Buick and Caddys and Wilson County is the best service I've ever had in over 56 years of driving an automobile.-With them as the best I forget about the rest!

Hi Robert

Thank you for your rating, review and kind words. I know our teams take great pride in the work they do for every customer. We believe that it is the most important part of our business in providing the best possible customer service while extending professionalism, courtesy and knowledge. When you're here, you're family and we are very glad you've chosen us as your Hyundai dealer.  We appreciate the post and we look forward to serving you for many more years and miles to come.

SA
Stephanie A.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Easy!!!
Booked online the night before, first time ever!!! In and out in about 30,price was super low compared to other oil changes... I’ll be there for my next oil change.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Stephanie

Ruby S.
Nashville, TN
Courteous and helpful
I really like the dealership everyone is very nice honest and always helpful I recommend this place ..,over all the other dealerships in Middle Tennessee

Ms. Simms,
We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to be your car care provider. We strive to provide a welcoming environment for all our customers and answer any questions that may arise. Thank you for your positive words, we look forward to seeing you in the future for your next routine maintenance.

FV
Frances V.
Nashville, TN
service
Girl very friendly and knowledgeable that handled our order.
MEGAN M., Assistant Manager from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you fo taking your time to provide us your feedback. We strive to have a competent and knowledgable team to be able to answer any question that you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime with any question or concerns you may have. Thank you.

MN
Myla N.
Always Reliable
I trust them to do the right thing, every time, and for a reasonable cost

Ms. Myla,
We appreciate you choosing us to be your preffered service provider. We value your time strive for excellence and timeliness in everything we do here in our service department. Thank you for giving us the oppurtunity to service your vehicle.

Lafayette, TN
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Courteous efficient and prompt with service to my vehicle
MEGAN M., Assistant Manager from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding our service department. We strive to provide stress free,  5 star service for each of our customer every time. We value your business and appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Thank you!

PH
Paul H.
Hermitage, TN
11/30/2018
Sales
Bobbie our sales Rep. went above and beyond to make sure our purchase went smoothly. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with our Toyota purchase. We would highly recommend Bobbie.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

Hi Paul
Thank you so much for this survey and the great comments. Our team members from sales to service is what sets us apart from other dealers. Wilson County HYUNDAI  is your one stop shop for all you automotive needs and we look forward to serving your vehicle for many miles to come.

LA
Lou A.
Alexandria, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/30/2018 Category: Service
All employees are service oriented.

Hi Lou Ann
It is always a pleasure to be your Hyundai service provider and would like to thank you for the great review. I know that just like in what you do as a great Realtor, customer service is what sets us apart from the competition. I personally would
like to thank  you for all you are doing for my family in search for a new home and look forward to seeing you for many miles to come.

HL
Hazel L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/29/2018 Category: Service
They did the job. Changed the oil and rotated the tires.
RANDY S J., Parts and Service Director from Wilson County Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Hi Hazel
Thank you for the opportunity to be your service provider. Our customers mean so much more to us than a number or a vehicle. When you service your vehicle at Wilson County Hyundai, you are a member of our family, and we welcome you to our home. We are your one stop shop for all your automotive needs. Thank you for the great review of your experience, and great comments. We look forward to being your service provider for many miles to come.